Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 55. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Can anybody please help me get back my wallet to run again please.

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I hold my icobids on wallet and stake,but icobid is hard staking coin. I got per 3 days ~ 70 icobids,network weight is so huge Smiley

How about icobid-w?? We got icobids-w on wawesplatform and old icobids will remain in our wallets?

And now 70x18 Satoshi = 1260 satoshi for 3 days. Somehow not enough. And some have been waiting for more than a month. And the weight of the network jumps constantly, because many merge, not believing in the project
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
I hold my icobids on wallet and stake,but icobid is hard staking coin. I got per 3 days ~ 70 icobids,network weight is so huge Smiley

How about icobid-w?? We got icobids-w on wawesplatform and old icobids will remain in our wallets?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
This has potential...but we need a website and some progress.

If you look at ICONOMI
https://www.iconomi.net/

We need a website and some features added, a basic forum isn't enough.

Also, need more advertising after a website is built.

This project will take off, but it needs work.

All that need some serious amount of investment and during ICO I think they only raise 3 BTC (could be wrong) so doing that is next to impossible until and unless dev is planning to pay from his/her pocket.
As what I know dev has been paying a lot from his pocket just for this project alone. It seems that he never made a real profit yet from selling coins.

There were many who suggested the team to create. The pioneer apparently does not react. Who else should spend?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This has potential...but we need a website and some progress.

If you look at ICONOMI
https://www.iconomi.net/

We need a website and some features added, a basic forum isn't enough.

Also, need more advertising after a website is built.

This project will take off, but it needs work.

All that need some serious amount of investment and during ICO I think they only raise 3 BTC (could be wrong) so doing that is next to impossible until and unless dev is planning to pay from his/her pocket.
As what I know dev has been paying a lot from his pocket just for this project alone. It seems that he never made a real profit yet from selling coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

My wallet is still not working until now. Regarding ICOB-W tokens. Maybe it is more healthy if we burn those unclaimed stakes. Or maybe 50% burn then rest will use to develop this project into serious reality. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hey Pioneer88, for the forum bounty you have written that early 200 joiner will receive 50k ICOB coins but i just received only 3k coins what about the balance 47k coins. Can you please explain the reason.

its not 50K ICOB but 50K satoshi please read it again in op.  Grin

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Hey Pioneer88, for the forum bounty you have written that early 200 joiner will receive 50k ICOB coins but i just received only 3k coins what about the balance 47k coins. Can you please explain the reason.

50 000 satoshi = 3000 icob. read carefully
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I send message to wawes platform,all done for icobid-w.

how long is mature for icobid wallet?
The pioneer could not realize one coin - he took another. More than strange.
You need to pump the community.
What will happen with the icobid wallet?
Activity: 644
I can't seem seem find the link to the white paper of icobid, is someone having the link for the white paper.
I have read the announcement post 3 times, I still haven't found the link to white paper.

there is a whitepaper written in white font-color.  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I can't seem seem find the link to the white paper of icobid, is someone having the link for the white paper.
I have read the announcement post 3 times, I still haven't found the link to white paper.
I haven't checked Icobid price but i think swapping my coins to Waves token for 1 WAVE costs more Sad
This is not swap ICOBID to Wave token.
This is just adding ICOBID to be traded on Waves Decentralized Exchanges.
You hold all ICOBID you are having and receive more ICOB-W based on amount of ICOBID you hold.
This step encourages ICOBID owners to hold and stake ICOBID and increase value of ICOBID and also we utilize Wavesplatform to actualize Icobidplatform.

Fee of 1 Wave will be used to create a buy wall on DEX.

I have a question though, Pioneer. What will happen to the unlinked Icobid in terms of the Waves Asset?

If you only get 50 million Icobid linked, what will do you with the remaining 100 million Icobid-W asset?

This is another way for DEV to make money. Creating another coin since ICOB price has been going down, and since the amount of ICOB you hold will be matched with ICOB-W, some will try to buy and thus an artificial pump in price. Send 1 WAVES to dev - he makes money.

Pioneer88 -
How much more of the ICOB premine is still in your possession? How many of the ICOB-W will be left for you? And what happens to unclaimed ICOB-W?

I would not mind if dev can get money out of this.   He has been spending money out of his pocket to ICOBID for sometime now.  If this plan can enable him to raise fund, then that would be great.  There will be fuel for ICOBID platform development and other stuff. 

The problem with some of us here thinks that developers must develop the project, spend money from his pocket and not to get profit.  Everyone else should get profit but not the developer.  Kinda unfair.

promotion program has long needed to make. based on comments Twitter ICOBID I realized that there are dissatisfied. I poured my million
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
My wallet is offline,I send some Icob conf files to roaming and waiting 2 hours with no results. Any one have the same problem?

On page 184 they wrote about your problem:

Create a notepad file, and paste this into it

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=46.188.4.74
addnode=54.202.166.170

Then save the file as "all files" and name it ICOBID.conf

Place the ICOBID.conf file into C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\ICOBID

not works !

Plan B, delete everything in C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\ICOBID (except wallet.dat, temporarily save it somewhere else), and re-start icobid-qt.exe

now works:) Thank you:) You are great man:)
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I haven't checked Icobid price but i think swapping my coins to Waves token for 1 WAVE costs more Sad
You hold all ICOBID you are having and receive more ICOB-W based on amount of ICOBID you hold.
This step encourages ICOBID owners to hold and stake ICOBID and increase value of ICOBID and also we utilize Wavesplatform to actualize Icobidplatform.

I have a question though, Pioneer. What will happen to the unlinked Icobid in terms of the Waves Asset?

If you only get 50 million Icobid linked, what will do you with the remaining 100 million Icobid-W asset?

This is another way for DEV to make money. Creating another coin since ICOB price has been going down, and since the amount of ICOB you hold will be matched with ICOB-W, some will try to buy and thus an artificial pump in price. Send 1 WAVES to dev - he makes money.

Pioneer88 -
How much more of the ICOB premine is still in your possession? How many of the ICOB-W will be left for you? And what happens to unclaimed ICOB-W?

I would not mind if dev can get money out of this.   He has been spending money out of his pocket to ICOBID for sometime now.  If this plan can enable him to raise fund, then that would be great.  There will be fuel for ICOBID platform development and other stuff. 

The problem with some of us here thinks that developers must develop the project, spend money from his pocket and not to get profit.  Everyone else should get profit but not the developer.  Kinda unfair.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
How about member who have ICOBID in investment platform, they will get ICOB-W too?

I choose six month investment in ICOBID investment, I'm forget when the investment start  Smiley

it starts somewhere around January. So it will definitely finish on July,  It would be unfair for those who sent their investment if the deadline for submission will be held on the last day of May.  I hope dev will give us his stand on this issue.
No, all investment program joiner who recieve back ICOBID on July will also receive ICOB-W at same rate: 1ICOB = 2 ICOB-W.
If any of joiners want to receive ICOB-W sooner, please contact me.

I have been in investment program,what is info do I need to send regarding this offer?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pioneer88 -

What and all the question you have raised are very correct and most of the coin holders will be thinking the same and me also. If i am not wrong he will be giving the left coins in the form of bounty for some other bounty tasks.
Activity: 473

Pioneer88 -
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
My wallet is offline,I send some Icob conf files to roaming and waiting 2 hours with no results. Any one have the same problem?

On page 184 they wrote about your problem:

Create a notepad file, and paste this into it

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=46.188.4.74
addnode=54.202.166.170

Then save the file as "all files" and name it ICOBID.conf

Place the ICOBID.conf file into C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\ICOBID

not works !

Plan B, delete everything in C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Roaming\ICOBID (except wallet.dat, temporarily save it somewhere else), and re-start icobid-qt.exe
Pages:
Jump to: