Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 64. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
We have listed Icobid to our crypto currency directory it's a free listing and it's up to the dev if he wants to upgrade his account to premium will also send him an interview to prove that his project is indeed a legit and worth your support ..

http://thecryptocoindirectory.com/item/icobid-platform-released-great-reward-holding-for-revenue-share/

And what does this site? It looks like Ukraine

For an idiot and ignorant like you it is,every one can tell it's a directory,if you don't know what an online directory is and looks like go ask uncle Google and he will give you the right answer ..

I did not insult anyone here. And I have not a few coins in Ichob. More than you, sure. Specially promoter this site. But I also know this with a trusted zone http://cryptorussia.ru/partner
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
We have listed Icobid to our crypto currency directory it's a free listing and it's up to the dev if he wants to upgrade his account to premium will also send him an interview to prove that his project is indeed a legit and worth your support ..

http://thecryptocoindirectory.com/item/icobid-platform-released-great-reward-holding-for-revenue-share/

For an idiot and ignorant like you it is,every one can tell it's a directory,if you don't know what an online directory is and looks like go ask uncle Google and he will give you the right answer ..

legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
I want to list this project in my newly launched crypto currency with it's new theme I could copy and paste the announcement but some of the image are generating invalid image,I still believe that this project has a future hope he can update all of us here ..

Im also experiencing that Invalid image, i wonder if its my network thats slow.. try to refresh it mate and the image will eventually show. I never touched imgur where i stored the images., I guess its again btctalks network if we have the same problem.
legendary
I want to list this project in my newly launched crypto currency with it's new theme I could copy and paste the announcement but some of the image are generating invalid image,I still believe that this project has a future hope he can update all of us here ..
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
if this coin only stick to yobit market nothing will happen but just a pump and dump drama. Nova and cryptopia market is a ghost. We need more exchanges for liquidity and additional set of community.

I think it's time to help the pioneer too. But only criticize. Offer. Let's develop means community. Help in advertising to the developer. I believe in his project. Firstly, its environment is not bad. Once again I repeat that it was possible to fasten to it still tools that will attract more investors. Thereby raise the price
well logically right, if community will help dev promoting the project and attract new investors allowing pioneer to have more time to provide more progress and enough funds for more development additional exchange will follow, project will be depend on how community is also helping the dev.

I think that the lack of community involvement is because of the bad communication of Pioneer with the community. You need to keep giving the community information to keep them excited. You can't just come in here say something and then disappear for a long time. Most coins/tokens that did very well was because of the devs activities on forums and social media. At the moment we don't know what he is changing at the roadmap so there isn't much we can do, we may start promoting ICOB but how much of the information in here is still relevant.
50000 Satoshis for First 200 Platform Users
By the way, when?
BSfk6oSQi6RadZqViEbANC6EhK4Ts1Yipd
https://theviralexchange.com
Why not use the advertising resource for public relations ICOBID
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
if this coin only stick to yobit market nothing will happen but just a pump and dump drama. Nova and cryptopia market is a ghost. We need more exchanges for liquidity and additional set of community.

I think it's time to help the pioneer too. But only criticize. Offer. Let's develop means community. Help in advertising to the developer. I believe in his project. Firstly, its environment is not bad. Once again I repeat that it was possible to fasten to it still tools that will attract more investors. Thereby raise the price

whales are just watching and waiting for big updates, but the flow is still pnd, when it gets pump it will just go down next not unless we can build more resistance and demands to absurb the dump. The key to build bigger community is CONFIDENCE to the project. The real question is can Pioneer give us that?.. Potential investors are just there but not yet convinced.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

well logically right, if community will help dev promoting the project and attract new investors allowing pioneer to have more time to provide more progress and enough funds for more development additional exchange will follow, project will be depend on how community is also helping the dev.

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I believe that you need something more than a crane to raise prices. To a purse it was possible to privatit much that. There are interesting options. But the developer does not go to a dialogue
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Header for Twitter. Let's support the developer.

Nice, really a supporter. Are you the one who made it? I think you forgot to include nova exchange. If you have the psd file you should put it. Just a suggestion. BTW, I'm also willing to use this.

MAY is coming ~~
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Header for Twitter. Let's support the developer.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I'm rooting for this coin,hopefullt this year! Buy now while its cheap! Great developer and a team will come on our way!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
$33,449 market cap is $33,349 to high. This is nothing more than a hobby project.

So what if it is a hobby project, it still can succeed if the dev makes the right choices.

Sometimes, its best to invest in a market that is sleeping while its early. High volume in the making means its late and time for selling. Besides, most traders buy second hand coins during trends and thats how big profit comes in for early buyers.

I agree,some of the popular coins today were once sleeping and when accumulation is done, the price goes up in an instance.  One example would be ripple.  It was around 100+ satoshi a month ago and lookt at its price now.  Another one is NEM,  as long as the developer is not abandoning the project, there is always a possibility that the coin value will increase.

Totally agree!, coins must not be judged by the current price or market value itself but how well executed the project is and the plans in the future, as long as dev and team still developing, the demand will just follow then when community start to notice it thats the time it will grow more and more. Finally, the early, smart and long term traders will enjoy the big profits leaving the new comers hoping to get the price continue to increase for them to exit.
well there's a lots of things that we can consider and you are correct while the dev and the rest of the team are here and they are looking for more progress of this project we can still expect more possibilities, we just need to support what we have as of now and better hold for a long time goal.
I wonder how much a man keeps coins on his wallet and generally knows about the icob. It would be necessary to hold a vote of this kind. I'm sure more people will come. Need to promote accounts in networks
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Wish this coin was the PosW platform, we need mad votes.  Embarrassed
ICOB has 18/1000 votes already. It seems that the rule for free vote was changed? We can vote once every 24hrs before but now we can only get 1 free vote per 7 days. ICOB can gain more if users that are watching this thread will cast their votes too.

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php

Anyway, there are few days left before May. I look forward to hear the new plan from Pioneer88.
Pages:
Jump to: