Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 33. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Have joined. You guys made a great work! I love yr website, design etc., awesome project and idea!!
Activity: 82
Hello! I wanna do a translation for project, how can I show it to you?
Activity: 84
Do you have limits for videos on Youtube??
Hi! The rules are:
● Only 1 upload will be accounted for per week.
● No more than 4 uploads will be accounted for per the whole time span of the bounty campaign
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you have limits for videos on Youtube??
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I am newbie. can I participate?
You can take part in Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and other social media bounty programs. Moreover, it is possible to make a request for translation, community management bounty campaigns Wink We have different profitable programs. Join!
I understand that tokens are counted on the standard automatically thanks?
You can take part in Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and other social media bounty programs. Moreover, it is possible to make a request for translation, community management bounty campaigns Wink We have different profitable programs. Join!
Activity: 38
When this ICO ends guys
Hello! ICO starts on 5 October and lasts for 1 month or less if 23 mln $ is reached earlier)
Activity: 96
We can rarely seen a project like this, some others have similar concepts but this one is different in approach and the way it is presented.
Hoping to be a part of this bounty pogram.
Joined social media! when will you approve me??
Thanks for joining!) We have approved you)
Activity: 224
Sorry is there any activities for Instagram?? I have many followers there and want to make a post!
Yes, you can make a post in instagram and we will estimate it! Just choose tab 'Other bounties' on  https://ico.crypto.tickets Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 46
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Hi

I translated the ANN thread into Dutch + moderation
Also did the translation of the Whitepaper in Dutch

ANN:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalecryptotickets-blockchain-platform-voor-ticket-systemen-2189137

Whitepaper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6ngELzYYOKOdXptYWtZYnFzOVU/view?usp=sharing

I sended everything to Ivan on Telegram but never heared back from him.
Is it possible to get the stakes? Account on bounty page: [email protected]

Please let me know when everything is ok through PM.

Let me know if I need to translate anything else into Dutch
Thanks

Best regards
FIEX
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
!!!SCAM ALERT !!!
BEWARE!!! CRYPTO.TICKETS TEAM PAID SCAMMERS TO SPAM THEIR THREAD WITH BOTS AND NONSENSE POSTS TO KEEP THE THREAD UP AND CREATE AN ILLUSION THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING IT. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM! JUST CHECK THE THREAD AND YOU WILL REALIZE %90 OF POSTS ARE FROM NEWBIE BOTS WITH NONSENSE CONTENT LIKE THE ABOVE QUOTE.
Unfortunately, more and more projects pay for this service to hold yheir thread in the top. But it does not mean a project so bad
Hello I have applied for Special twitter program 2 days ago and I still see the status pending and nothing apperered in the google docs file https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuJeA_IbKqExHwm1Q6kR7AXzv8JRTiVI0qsVoORo_Ak/edit#gid=0 Should I post request for joining also here ?

Hi! We checked our program and everyting works correctly ;)Please, update now your status
Is it possible to participate in the campaign from Pakistan?
I don’t really see any obstacles to that, unless there are some authentic legal ones
Pages:
Jump to: