Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 35. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think this project will show itself in the future! and will be popular, it is not easy to name good  ticket projects. But now it is important for team to earn trust Wink Wink
the project and the team has to do it best to succeed as soon as possible
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
can not see the ICO has stopped or is it still go?Btw this project is useful , his platform seems to be good and is useful for many people!
ICO starts on 5th of October! Hoe can not you see this?
Hi ICO starts on 5 october. Please, check the information on the website. https://crypto.tickets/
Yes, thank you! Now I see it  Smiley Wink
Activity: 84
can not see the ICO has stopped or is it still go?Btw this project is useful , his platform seems to be good and is useful for many people!
ICO starts on 5th of October! Hoe can not you see this?
Hi ICO starts on 5 october. Please, check the information on the website. https://crypto.tickets/
Activity: 50
Activity: 35
I think this project will fail! Idea is not so good, i read the WP. Bounty also did not impress  Angry
And I have some problems in launching baunty cab. Angry
Do not know about your problems, what about me everything works well and all my posts and tweets are counted Wink Wink 
No, everything works good. No problems. That you have problems with laptop or smth else, but not guys with program  Grin  Wink Wink
Activity: 108
I think this project will fail! Idea is not so good, i read the WP. Bounty also did not impress  Angry
And I have some problems in launching baunty cab. Angry
Activity: 138
Activity: 96
Can anyone help me, did not get well this: No more than 5 Twitter posts about crypto.tickets with a link to the official website during the bounty campaign will be accounted to your remuneration in the Twitter special bonus program. Only 1 post will be accounted for per day. ?
What did not you understand here? Limit is 1 post in twitter per day (if you do more it is not counted)
Yes, thank you! I got it:)
Activity: 96
 Can anyone help me, did not get well this: No more than 5 Twitter posts about crypto.tickets with a link to the official website during the bounty campaign will be accounted to your remuneration in the Twitter special bonus program. Only 1 post will be accounted for per day. ?
Activity: 56
first-rated bounty description
regarding to Golos.io, do I have to write article only in russian?
Hi! You can write the article in any language.
ok, and are there any requirements for the amounts of 'votes' for each post?
No,  we do not have any limits for this. The more important thing is the number of views of your post.
ok, and is it required to post different posts on different websites? Is it possible to post the same article on Golos.io and on Steem.it?
You can post the same review on Steem.it and Golos.io.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
is there extra payment for your avatar? (in the frame of signature campaign).
Hello! Yes, for avatar with our signature you can get extra 2 stakes per week.
ok, and what’s about the tweets, shall I repost only crypto.ticket’s posts or the post of co-founders also?
Posts of co-founders are not taken into account. You have to repost only tweets from official account of crypto.tickets.
Got it, thank you so much!
regarding to Golos.io, do I have to write article only in russian?
Hi! You can write the article in any language.
ok, and are there any requirements for the amounts of 'votes' for each post?
No,  we do not have any limits for this. The more important thing is the number of views of your post.
ok, and what’s about the tweets, shall I repost only crypto.ticket’s posts or the post of co-founders also?
Posts of co-founders are not taken into account. You have to repost only tweets from official account of crypto.tickets.
Hah, man) May be you give an advice what is a bit easier?
I have joined social media bounty campaign. Think that is nice option. Make reposts and earn money. Try this!
you cannot delete the posts until one week after the official end of the campaign.
and when will the campaign end?
The bounty campaign will end as soon as the ICO is finished.
Activity: 138
Hah, man) May be you give an advice what is a bit easier?
I have joined social media bounty campaign. Think that is nice option. Make reposts and earn money. Try this!
you cannot delete the posts until one week after the official end of the campaign.
and when will the campaign end?
Pages:
Jump to: