Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 32. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How and when will be charged the reward for the bounty?
Hello! In one week since the date of ICO is finished.
What part of cap is for ICO?
Hello! The total bounty program pool will amount to 2% of all the tokens sold during the pre-ICO and ICO stages. If the number of bounty participants will be less than 250 active users - the total bounty pool will be reduced to 1%.
Hello guys. Want to participate in signature campaign. You have amazing project, but now in spreadsheet there are only 2 participants, yes? Am I correct?
hi! Thank you! We have more people in the another main spreadsheet. Did you sell the request?
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Nice project good bounty
Activity: 112
Activity: 112
Hello gym

Are you accept China or more Huh
Activity: 96
How much is the value of stake in usd or ETH?
Hi! it will be determined after finish of bounty campaign. All tokens dedicated for bounty will be splitted among stake holders proportionally.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
program looks good, but as for me not so many people participate in bounty, why???
Activity: 69
How much is the value of stake in usd or ETH?
Activity: 38
Do you have Russian thread for bounty?
Hi there. I’ve joined, but also I’ve got a question: how long should I keep my posts?
Hi! Thank you for joining. You have to keep your posts during one week after the official end of the campaign.
Joined. Nice to see big variety of social media in this ICO, it’s a good move which makes chances of success bigger. good luck!
Thank you! We suppose we are on a right way too, good luck in the campaign!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
the project looks very interesting, so I joined the campaign. wanna see its success, it has a big potential for getting it. good luck!!! :-)
Thank you very much for such kind words and joining, we believe in getting success too! Wink
Have joined. You guys made a great work! I love yr website, design etc., awesome project and idea!!
The same! take five, I like all the design stuff for this ICO. I also joined to the campaign.
Thank you! We do our best Wink
Like this ICO, joined. But when it precisely will start and how long it will be last? Thanx and good luck to the team.
Hi, thank you! The ICO will start at the 5th October and will last for 4 weeks.
Activity: 35
Like this ICO, joined. But when it precisely will start and how long it will be last? Thanx and good luck to the team.
Have joined. You guys made a great work! I love yr website, design etc., awesome project and idea!!
Hello! We are thankful for your interest, good luck! Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: