Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO]INDICOIN-BLOCKCHAIN REDEFINING SOCIAL SERVICE|HITBTC - page 11. (Read 4444 times)

vrd
Activity: 150
Merit: 13
What is the minimum investment amount? Is there minimal capitalization and maximum capitalization? When will the tokens be distributed?
As Soon as the token sale ends, we will distribute the tokens. The minimum contribution during presale was equivalent to 0.05 BTC and .5 ETH. As it suits the median size of an investor which will also help the new blockchain community members to facilitate with the same back here in India too, and it worked for us during the Pre-Sale we received unexpected amount of huge support from the Indian community back here, and we are planning to continue with the plan.
vrd
Activity: 150
Merit: 13
How do you plan to fight those who will provide false proofs? How do you plan to check this proofs of work?
First of all, uploaded documents cannot be deleted so it leads to a platform of true facts and figures which are approved by the community and cannot be forged or misused. So, it avoids the condition where one can delete and repost the same proposal over and over again. Along with that, the community members who downvoted the proposal will be rewarded Indicoins. The tokens allocated for that particular proposal will be equally distributed between downvotes. This way the battle corruption that we will come across in executing the selected project tasks would be won, and multiple smart contract and integration would help us to overcome the obstacles that we would come across. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I am interest in your opinion about the SEC and the prohibitions of ICO? How will this affect your ICO?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
What exchanges do you plan? When is it expected to enter the stock exchanges? Do you plan to freeze team tokens?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
What is the minimum investment amount? Is there minimal capitalization and maximum capitalization? When will the tokens be distributed?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
How do you plan to fight those who will provide false proofs? How do you plan to check this proofs of work?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Do you plan to enter the government level? How do you intend to do this? Or have you already been in contact with certain people on this issue?
The government is yet to come with a mindset on how it wants to deal with the cryptocurrencies. We'll approach the government with our plan though to make sure our views are heard and given due cognizance.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Do you plan to enter the government level? How do you intend to do this? Or have you already been in contact with certain people on this issue?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think this is a very necessary and socially significant project. I am glad that the PRE-ICO was very successful.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
PRESALE was very successfull . Was sold all 20.000.000 coins. I'm believe , ICO will be very great.
I think this is a very necessary and socially significant project. I am glad that the PRE-ICO was very successful.
Thank you for your support and motivation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
PRESALE was very successfull . Was sold all 20.000.000 coins. I'm believe , ICO will be very great.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
rezerv
rezerv
Pages:
Jump to: