Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 150. (Read 583524 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
And simultaneously serves in the best interest of ICN holders. Yep it did and i wich i did not sell but its ok i still have alot of money just less of it. My point is that mybe they knew it was not posible with the exanges in the beginning. I made my point now i know why America does not aprove these kinds of things. Future blockchain archaeologists wil prove my rights, and im still young so who knows.

I don't really know what was the point to prove it right by future blockchain archeologists Smiley But i think you wrongly assumed bad intentions of Iconomi devs.

BTW now is good moment to buy cheap.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
And simultaneously serves in the best interest of ICN holders. Yep it did and i wich i did not sell but its ok i still have alot of money just less of it. My point is that mybe they knew it was not posible with the exanges in the beginning. I made my point now i know why America does not aprove these kinds of things. Future blockchain archaeologists wil prove my rights, and im still young so who knows.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Some stupids dump again.Price going down again.I should have waited to buy more.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
anyone can please post link about buybacks detail or explain how will work 
Thx
anyone here can give rough estimate on how much dividends can anyone get if holding 1,000 ICN?

There will be no dividends! Only buyback.
We know that! Read my other posts.

Dont start fudding about dividends please. That was months ago. Its obvious you are trying to manipulate the price, we are all very happy with the buyback option. Also, He wasnt talking to yoi
Ok i see where this is goin to, keep the money. I dont want anny problems i like my life with my hart beating i hope you use the money for the good in the end.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Hahahahahahaha! Soon we will see $10 and then $20 and then $100, gratz to all investors who believe in project! Wink
Activity: 448
anyone here can give rough estimate on how much dividends can anyone get if holding 1,000 ICN?

Dont start fudding about dividends please. That was months ago. Its obvious you are trying to manipulate the price, we are all very happy with the buyback option. Also, He wasnt talking to yoi
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I want ask if anyone knows the exact amount of ICN tokens that the team has bought and burnt so far from the profit accrued so far. The price seems to be on upward trend  now

The financial report for Q2 will contain all the details of buybacks made within Q2 and it will come soon.

I look forward to the report then, I want to know how significant the buy back. My concern is how bearish market his going to affect the profit.

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Yes or a reason why they did the buy backs instead of the dividends was it technically not posible yet to do so if not why did they sold iconomi like this. Its in the ico white paper right?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 6
Let me see if I understand you. You want compensation for tokens you sold before you knew there would be buybacks instead of dividends?
No. As you would only be entitled to dividends on coins you actually held (if they were doing dividends.) As it is, with buybacks you could in theory reclaim that .1% of ICN position. Moral of the story? HODL
Answer the question moral man: how do you know the buy back was not someting they did in the first place and you selling your large amount of icn's was a cheap way for them to get cheap icn's because you flooded the market?
Activity: 6
No. As you would only be entitled to dividends on coins you actually held (if they were doing dividends.) As it is, with buybacks you could in theory reclaim that .1% of ICN position. Moral of the story? HODL
Hey here are some wierd questions: What if you owned 0,1% (100000 icn) before they anounced a dividends pay out to buy back of there own tokens and now you had like 0,045% do you have a right to be compensated? Or still have the right to get the dividends of holding the 0,055% (that you missed in dividends) in the weeks that you hold it? And how do you know the buy back was not someting they did in the first place and you selling your large amount of icn's was a cheap way for them to get cheap icn's because you flooded the market? And now they are going to show the burned amount of your icn's.
Activity: 294
"Not selling ICN before $50" and ICNX front-running opportunities discussed in the "Crypto Investing 101 - How to Win" episode of the Crypto Times:

https://youtu.be/OqnIzhD4Aas

I will sell some at 100$ not 50 Shocked

My man  Cool
Activity: 364
move that crypto
I ain't givin' you no ICN for tree fiddy, you god damn Loch Ness Monsta!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xCAs08QPNw
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
What is the best investment to do right now ? ICN or ICNX ?

Imo Icn !!
Jump to: