Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 148. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Any info when the quarterly report will be availble?

Usually reports are to be published within a month.
So I would expect it mid to late July.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
So, from 1th August everyone would be allowed to build his own funds, is this accurate?   Cool

No. First public release will allow to buy/sell ICNX, as well as keep BTC,eth, CFI on the platform wallets. Probably we will see a fiat gateway soon as well.

The user created DAAs are coming later this year

So if wanted we can purchase from 1 August but through, crypto currency so it is a very good news , that is why the coin price has gone up 24% i was lucky to buy back my sold coins at 130k sat, now it is 170k sat.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
So, from 1th August everyone would be allowed to build his own funds, is this accurate?   Cool

No. First public release will allow to buy/sell ICNX, as well as keep BTC,eth, CFI on the platform wallets. Probably we will see a fiat gateway soon as well.

The user created DAAs are coming later this year
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Any info when the quarterly report will be availble?
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
I will also be millionaire with 1ICN = 20$, however I'll HODL past that point, because the potential is much higher  Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
$20 - and I am ICN millionaire. Cheesy
I will br millionaire if it reaches $10 Grin I am holding till it reach $20 though which I hope is not too far
Thats a good idea, that way after uncle sam takes his million dollar off your 2 million earnings in taxes, you would be left with just a little over a million complete for yourself.  (Based of a roughly 45% capital gains income tax  UNLESS Donald Trump adjusts the highest tax bracket down to a 25% like I heard he wanted to do months ago).

I say only exchange to BTC and pay with BTC for the things you want to buy, be it a house, a new Macbook pro, a Lamborghini, or whatever, that way you will be taxed much less and not necessarily at the highest tax bracket if within the year period your "earnings" wasn't enough to trigger onto the next tax bracket.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
In the market boom, when the peak and then sell my $ 10,000 coins, rather than the bottom of the time, when the panic
Activity: 658
Activity: 294
When the 13 million remaining ICN are released to the team won't there need to be a more transparent buyback procedure. If the team knows when buybacks will occur this will give them the ability to sell at an opportune time. I trust Tim, Jani, and the Devs will probably hold a majority of their tokens because they believe in the project as much as anyone else. This still creates a situation where if they were to unload a portion the inside information they have could give them an unfair advantage over the market. I also do not think they themselves would intentionally manipulate it but if say you knew you were going to sell % to cash out to bitcoin/eth/fiat and you knew when the next buyback occurred it would give an advantage.

Thoughts?

Disagree.  It would be in their best interest to HODL until after buybacks AND to use the buybacks to inflate the price as much as possible.

Good for us.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I will br millionaire if it reaches $10 Grin I am holding till it reach $20 though which I hope is not too far
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
too bad for  those who bough at around $5, you will have to wait for weeks before it could ever move up again.  i was read y to dump mine but suddenly thought of my plans to showcase my portfolio soon Smiley besides we all are going to use ICN on the platform August  1 is just a month and the platform will be released.

now $4.17
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Resistance is real. Old economy gonna die.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Can anybody explain what Jani meant here?

"Currently ICNP’s assets represents approximately 45% of ICONOMI’s total assets. This value is embedded in the ICN tokens."

Iconomi has assets for daily operations, and assets under management in ICNP.
After the ICO, approximately 60% of ICO money was set for platform use (operational costs) and the rest seeded ICNP
Activity: 350
It is always a good time to buy more when price fall because when you have such a good project, price will go up soon.
When it can hit $5 once? there is no reason it won't go there again.
anyone expect how long this correction in price period will last ?
Till BTC and ETH will go up again. Such hard situation in crypto last days depends only of BTC and ETH.

Hard situation?? Please zoom out to 3M/6M/1Y view.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Till BTC and ETH will go up again. Such hard situation in crypto last days depends only of BTC and ETH.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
too bad for  those who bough at around $5, you will have to wait for weeks before it could ever move up again.  i was read y to dump mine but suddenly thought of my plans to showcase my portfolio soon Smiley besides we all are going to use ICN on the platform August  1 is just a month and the platform will be released.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Jump to: