Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 149. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Buybacks are automated and continuous; they are capped at 20% of daily volume and are set below the market price to add support. The only way that the team could exploit the buyback feature would be for them to do large market sells while front-running bad news. I don't see them doing that any time soon.
Activity: 42
When the 13 million remaining ICN are released to the team won't there need to be a more transparent buyback procedure. If the team knows when buybacks will occur this will give them the ability to sell at an opportune time. I trust Tim, Jani, and the Devs will probably hold a majority of their tokens because they believe in the project as much as anyone else. This still creates a situation where if they were to unload a portion the inside information they have could give them an unfair advantage over the market. I also do not think they themselves would intentionally manipulate it but if say you knew you were going to sell % to cash out to bitcoin/eth/fiat and you knew when the next buyback occurred it would give an advantage.

Thoughts?
Activity: 11
I have written a report on ICONOMI, focusing from the investment perspective. Feel free to check it out: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-iconomi-icn/
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Thank you for the comprehensive reposte good sir. Have a nice day.
Missed your question, but you got pretty good answer
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Thank you for the comprehensive reposte good sir. Have a nice day.
Activity: 5
Hey guys I have access now and can buy ICNX but when can ICNP be bought? Sorry I bet this has been answered. Be nice.

Hey Daparski stop sweet talking the newbies and kindly address my question above pls. Kind regards, Wolf Dagger.

Maybe never?

ICNP is part of ICN, buying ICN means (partly) buying ICNP. Iconomi had plan to offer ICNP to ICN initial investors, but because of over-funding, they instead use part of initial funds as ICNP influx.

I would expect (speculate) that when they open platform to DAA Managers, they might create another flagship DAA or open ICNP to ICO investors or public.

But I also suggest to look it up yourself. For example I found in May AMA:
Q: Will ICNP become tradable together with ICNX? If not, when ICNP will become tradable? Q2,Q3,Q4, later?
jani8x: ICNP will not be tokenized as ICNX is.

And June AMA:
jani8x: The ICONOMI platform will be home to many DAA’s. As of now there are 2: ICNP our actively managed closed-ended DAA with a high performance target. This is backed by Deloitte and CoFound.it. Secondly, ICNX our flagship index based DAA. This makes it possible to acquire a selection of digital assets with just a few clicks. Eventually anybody will be able to sign up and create their own DAA too.
The ICONOMI token ICN is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token. ICN token holders benefit from several revenue streams including 20% of ICNP realised gains, a 3% yearly ICNX management fee and 0.1% entry/exit fee, 30% (of a 1-10% management fee) will also be collected from all future Digital Asset Arrays (DAA) created on the ICONOMI platform. User created DAA’s will also include a 0.1% entry/exit fee.
As a holder of ICN you will benefit from all of the above. Currently ICNP’s assets represents approximately 45% of ICONOMI’s total assets. This value is embedded in the ICN tokens.

And June AMA:
Q: Is there a plan to open ICNP eventually to outside money via platform? the wording on the site suggests so.
jani8x: Hello again jandetlefsen! The platform will offer multiple actively managed Digital Asset Arrays which will provide opportunities for investors. We are considering a few scenarios for how to open ICNP for additional investors and to make tokens tradable.
Hey Daparski stop sweet talking the newbies and kindly address my question above pls. Kind regards, Wolf Dagger.
Activity: 504
Hi it's my first post, how can I get early access to the platform? I'm a whale I bought at $1 and I'm ready to buy a lot of ICNX (tens of thousands), but I don't want to wait. I wasn't part of the beta.

If you didn't ask for the beta access using the google form and you didn't invest on the ICO, you will have to wait. I believe that the platform will officially launch on 1st August (could a little bit earlier). You still can invest in ICN right now from exchanges like Kraken or Liqui.io though.

Seriously, that was my first post on this forum! And I'm really looking to invest. With the current correction, ICNX will be low, which is why it would be a good moment to jump in. Just because someone missed the ICO I'm not able to invest early? Is there another way to get an account? I already bought ICN.
Welcome.man! You will have to wait for public access like everybody not part of the beta program or ICO.

Come over to slack and join #otc channel for further discussion
Activity: 2
Hi it's my first post, how can I get early access to the platform? I'm a whale I bought at $1 and I'm ready to buy a lot of ICNX (tens of thousands), but I don't want to wait. I wasn't part of the beta.

If you didn't ask for the beta access using the google form and you didn't invest on the ICO, you will have to wait. I believe that the platform will officially launch on 1st August (could a little bit earlier). You still can invest in ICN right now from exchanges like Kraken or Liqui.io though.

Seriously, that was my first post on this forum! And I'm really looking to invest. With the current correction, ICNX will be low, which is why it would be a good moment to jump in. Just because someone missed the ICO I'm not able to invest early? Is there another way to get an account? I already bought ICN.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Price 50$ or 100$. Do not be to enthusiastic. There is a LOT of whales and they will dump. A lot. Volatility will be huge I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

Activity: 434

oh really?
Activity: 126
Last news indicated public access to ICNX will be start of August
Activity: 2
Activity: 448
Some stupids dump again.Price going down again.I should have waited to buy more.

Indeed. I have no idea how can you be so stupid to liquidate your ICN holdings in such a moment. After their tokens get bought out by wiser investors these dumpers will only have themselves to blame. ETA to the beginning of their big regrets - less than a month. Just makes no sense, we've seen so many of these guys in this thread and the previous one that you'd expect people to stop doing the same mistakes over and over again.

I remember one guy here cried us a river when after its first price jump from $0.18 to $0.42 ICN dropped back to $0.15. He was certain that it will crash to $0.00 and vocaly informed us all of selling all his tokens and moving on. I wonder how he felt when ICN hit $5 a week ago.

Isnt it sweet! I really could not have said it better myself
Hey guys I have access now and can buy ICNX but when can ICNP be bought? Sorry I bet this has been answered. Be nice.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Some stupids dump again.Price going down again.I should have waited to buy more.

Indeed. I have no idea how can you be so stupid to liquidate your ICN holdings in such a moment. After their tokens get bought out by wiser investors these dumpers will only have themselves to blame. ETA to the beginning of their big regrets - less than a month. Just makes no sense, we've seen so many of these guys in this thread and the previous one that you'd expect people to stop doing the same mistakes over and over again.

I remember one guy here cried us a river when after its first price jump from $0.18 to $0.42 ICN dropped back to $0.15. He was certain that it will crash to $0.00 and vocaly informed us all of selling all his tokens and moving on. I wonder how he felt when ICN hit $5 a week ago.
Activity: 80
And simultaneously serves in the best interest of ICN holders. Yep it did and i wich i did not sell but its ok i still have alot of money just less of it. My point is that mybe they knew it was not posible with the exanges in the beginning. I made my point now i know why America does not aprove these kinds of things. Future blockchain archaeologists wil prove my rights, and im still young so who knows.

I don't really know what was the point to prove it right by future blockchain archeologists Smiley But i think you wrongly assumed bad intentions of Iconomi devs.

BTW now is good moment to buy cheap.
Mybe or mybe not let the future blockchain archeologists decide. I have all the time in the world im still 22 so let it ride. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g03JgYdf45I Im just trying to tell ya, (im the guy at 0:17) wait a minute.
Jump to: