Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 147. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/880732211452018688
We are pleased to announce that all ICO investors have been granted beta access to the #ICONOMI platform!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
How many ICNX tokens are in circulation? How were they initially distributed?

I just got access to the beta and would like to acquire a few tokens.

I think there is no limit and no distribution was made. ICNX is created when you buy it and burned when you sell it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks, so it seems that the value is purely based on how the current portfolio is performing.

I just bought a few as a test. Very smooth and easy to buy the tokens. We will see where it goes from here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Glad I only sell some of this coins I had from dumps a few months back!!!  Thanks ICN whales, as you have made my $$$ life much easier since the last 6 months!!!  Grin Cool

The question ... is it going to come back to the lowest price after reaching the highest price this year? Roll Eyes
For many icn supporters like me,if price goes down,its time to buy more.If price goes up,we hold in anticipation for further rise.The one reason icn is doing well is that almost all weak hands are now out
I noticed that it was recovering fast after every dump caused by BTC price, therefore big dump isn't expected, it has a great support and biggest holders want it to stay at the highest level before the launch.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Glad I only sell some of this coins I had from dumps a few months back!!!  Thanks ICN whales, as you have made my $$$ life much easier since the last 6 months!!!  Grin Cool

The question ... is it going to come back to the lowest price after reaching the highest price this year? Roll Eyes
For many icn supporters like me,if price goes down,its time to buy more.If price goes up,we hold in anticipation for further rise.The one reason icn is doing well is that almost all weak hands are now out
legendary
Activity: 1162

legendary
Activity: 1120
sud
Merit: 301

I think there is no limit and no distribution was made. ICNX is created when you buy it and burned when you sell it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Reducing transaction fee from 1 icn to 0.1 icn is an excellent move by ICONOMI.My ICN are on exchange and am planning to move them as soon as I get access to platform.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
ICONOMI next investment is Sentiment.I think they are now concentrating on projects promoted by cofound only and missing out on other good projects.
Look at taas,they invested 1000 ETH in TenX but ICONOMI ignored it.

ICONOMI already funded Santiment in their first ICO round.

I think they are now concentrating on projects promoted by cofound only and missing out on other good projects.

I don't think so, it wouldn't be smart to only invest into projects that will be supported by CFI, but CFI is truly a good indicator to see if a project is legit and to get an inside track on what is happening behind the scenes.

How do you know that? Did you ask Jani? If you did, pls share his answer with us here.

legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
ICONOMI next investment is Sentiment.I think they are now concentrating on projects promoted by cofound only and missing out on other good projects.
Activity: 788
Its like people dont dare selling because they afraid of missing the ICNP boat  Grin

Yep. ICN tokens would be worth it for the ICNP alone. We just need 2-3 big winners to significantly drive up the ICNP and generate a few $million dollars worth of buy backs. The fact that we also have the Index fund and the DAMP with it is just icing on the cake on the hot fudge sundae with a bunch of cherries on top.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Its like people dont dare selling because they afraid of missing the ICNP boat  Grin
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Price is going up again  Cheesy I cant understand this crypto market.Sometimes when price fall i get scared but luckily it recovers soon.Why this happen?

Some sell, some buy, whales manipulate prices, rumors cause dumps or pumps, people trade with emotions. There's a lot of reasons, get use to this! Smiley

don't forget the recent arrival of us financial letters, bankers, and even official us organisms...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Can anybody explain what Jani meant here?

"Currently ICNP’s assets represents approximately 45% of ICONOMI’s total assets. This value is embedded in the ICN tokens."

Iconomi has assets for daily operations, and assets under management in ICNP.
After the ICO, approximately 60% of ICO money was set for platform use (operational costs) and the rest seeded ICNP

Daparski thanks. So if someone owns lets say 1% of all ICN tokens he also owns 1% of all ICNP assets, does this means so?

Yep.

Here's a link to May AMA answer.
sud
Merit: 301
Price is going up again  Cheesy I cant understand this crypto market.Sometimes when price fall i get scared but luckily it recovers soon.Why this happen?

Some sell, some buy, whales manipulate prices, rumors cause dumps or pumps, people trade with emotions. There's a lot of reasons, get use to this! Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Any info when the quarterly report will be availble?

Usually reports are to be published within a month.
So I would expect it mid to late July.

In that case we still have the AMA and probably the monthly report to look forward to in the beginning of July. We've got a huge month ahead of us, possibly the biggest one for ICN since the ICO.
Jump to: