Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 307. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Woohooo. Cheesy

Thanks for sharing. It gives us understanding on what ICNX is all about.

Really love it. Can't wait for it to be delivered publicly.

Now ICN goes on more upward!!

Yes it is a good video that gives insights about ICNX platform.How did you got 5k plus icnx?.
You bought them or you exchanger them for ICN?.
ICN is $0.60 now while ICNX is $0.3.Why would I go for ICNX for ICN?

"In my opinion". Based on the video shown ICNX is not only for ICN, But for BTC, Ethereum, ICN, Monero, Dash, Augur and many more linked with ICNX.

It is a common ground for a win-win situation no matter what costs is it right now, reminded some have had already a beta access.

If we based on ICN Team performance. They have chosen the right projects to be linked with ICNX and that includes our very own ICN.

What have you noticed? "Most of their investments increased" SO would you say, they will add tokens randomly for ICNX? Totally No, They will only link if they see a potential on that single token. That includes BTC, Ethereum, ICN, Monero, Dash, Augur and many more.

Others might say, It's better not to join with ICN. I prefer ICNX.

I would say to them, "You are out of your mind" ICN is linked with ICNX. If ICN Falls, slightly ICNX will fall with value. But if All tokens and linked with ICNX increases.

Then surely, ICNX increase. If ICN becomes $1, ICNX will increase by a certain percentage if the rest of the other value remains constant that is based on the current overall distribution.

It is like we are holding 10 or more Cryptos in 1 Token. Smiley

Would you rather trade your Bitcoin on 1 most preferred coin you like or Trade it with many coins using ICNX with Background and Potential.

So share some love guys.

Wrong. ICNX does not include ICN and won't in the future.

Besides that you are right, buying ICNX is betting that the entire crypto sphere will grow, without the need to pick up the winners yourself.

Oh Okay. Im wrong about ICN being at ICNX. But still what purpose is ICN for ICNX?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Woohooo. Cheesy

Yes it is a good video that gives insights about ICNX platform.How did you got 5k plus icnx?.

"In my opinion". Based on the video shown ICNX is not only for ICN, But for BTC, Ethereum, ICN, Monero, Dash, Augur and many more linked with ICNX.

It is a common ground for a win-win situation no matter what costs is it right now, reminded some have had already a beta access.

If we based on ICN Team performance. They have chosen the right projects to be linked with ICNX and that includes our very own ICN.

What have you noticed? "Most of their investments increased" SO would you say, they will add tokens randomly for ICNX? Totally No, They will only link if they see a potential on that single token. That includes BTC, Ethereum, ICN, Monero, Dash, Augur and many more.

I would say to them, "You are out of your mind" ICN is linked with ICNX. If ICN Falls, slightly ICNX will fall with value. But if All tokens and linked with ICNX increases.

Then surely, ICNX increase. If ICN becomes $1, ICNX will increase by a certain percentage if the rest of the other value remains constant that is based on the current overall distribution.

Would you rather trade your Bitcoin on 1 most preferred coin you like or Trade it with many coins using ICNX with Background and Potential.

So share some love guys.

Wrong. ICNX does not include ICN and won't in the future.

Besides that you are right, buying ICNX is betting that the entire crypto sphere will grow, without the need to pick up the winners yourself.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Woohooo. Cheesy

So share some love guys.

We better invest in both ICN and ICNX. Since we all know ICN will continue rising. Why not benefit by investing in ICNX too. Yeah it is a gamble. But i think all ICN holder will be taking that risk since the project is really having a shape now

Woohooo. Cheesy

So share some love guys.

Activity: 179

Woohooo. Cheesy

Dunno. Not my video.

In the video he shows his transaction history, which has purchases of ICNX using ETH he deposited.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Woohooo. Cheesy

Dunno. Not my video.
Activity: 742
Why is so much silence here?What will happen to ICN price on Monday?Will it rise or drop?

The value did increase a bit today,  I see the chart progressing steadily. First should go back to 64k if that is not too much for now. They still got to buy back into the economy sistem. Before 1 April the price dropped. Predictions?
Activity: 305

ICN is like watching pain dry, release something to show your integrity please.

I'm holding tens of thousands but I keep liquidating my pot in small amounts on
lack of tangible progression just 'we are getting there' mostly from the community.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Woohooo. Cheesy

Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Why is so much silence here?

It's quiet when Uncle Mendeleev isn't around to trigger everybody with his cold, hard truths.

Woohooo. Cheesy

Activity: 364
move that crypto
Why is so much silence here?What will happen to ICN price on Monday?Will it rise or drop?

It will go up, down, sideways, or in fucking circles.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Monthly`s investors update

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

ICONOMI introduced the ICONOMI Repayment Program
We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.
Launching of the ICNX trading beta access

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
300% growth for ICNX since December 21st
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

ICONOMI acquired iconomi.com
Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
On Monday price will boom.Keep your ICN with you as it is going to make you rich soon Cheesy

I don't want to be a part of the debate on ICONOMI here as I think it will not be helping me as I just need some updates and information on this token cryptocurrency. I actually have 388 tokens because I participated its last year's bounty and ICO offering. I am just hoping that ICONOMI will continue to grow and can really make me "rich" no matter how small my hoard of ICONOMi is. Peace!
No matter how many ICN you have,just keep them holding.Imagine if you had 388 btc today,in many parts of the world you would be a richer person so you never know if ICN can do same to you
Activity: 359
Activity: 504
ICONOMI BETA platform demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjN06nuz8o4

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform containing Ethereum, DASH, BITCOIN, Monero and more.
Showing how to send ETH and convert it to ICNX (buying 13 crypto's in one click)

-- ATTENTION I am not a expert just, passionate about ICONOMI, Bitcoin and crypto. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE! --

Links in this video:
- Charts
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
- ICONOMI
https://iconomi.net/
- Kraken
https://www.kraken.com/

Damn I should have sign up for the access. Does this mean those beta tester can buy INCX earlier?

Yes. The purpose of beta testing is to test the platform
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
On Monday price will boom.Keep your ICN with you as it is going to make you rich soon Cheesy

I don't want to be a part of the debate on ICONOMI here as I think it will not be helping me as I just need some updates and information on this token cryptocurrency. I actually have 388 tokens because I participated its last year's bounty and ICO offering. I am just hoping that ICONOMI will continue to grow and can really make me "rich" no matter how small my hoard of ICONOMi is. Peace!

Mate, seems unlikely that you'll get "rich" with 388 ICN no matter how successful the project becomes  Roll Eyes

You never know in the cryptoworld.

ICN would have to hit $10,000 per token for you to make $3.8 Mill. BTC is the only one a tenth of the way there. Good luck!   Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Announcing Cofound.it

Mate, seems unlikely that you'll get "rich" with 388 ICN no matter how successful the project becomes  Roll Eyes

You never know in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 476
ICONOMI BETA platform demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjN06nuz8o4

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform containing Ethereum, DASH, BITCOIN, Monero and more.
Showing how to send ETH and convert it to ICNX (buying 13 crypto's in one click)

-- ATTENTION I am not a expert just, passionate about ICONOMI, Bitcoin and crypto. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE! --

Links in this video:
- Charts
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
- ICONOMI
https://iconomi.net/
- Kraken
https://www.kraken.com/

Damn I should have sign up for the access. Does this mean those beta tester can buy INCX earlier?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
ICONOMI way to be very great! Time to invest for a better economic future  Smiley

Still have some tokens so I am holding them and waiting for the launch of the platform than price will be sky rocket and all holders will make huge profit.
Jump to: