Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 311. (Read 583526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
reminder

My Ether Wallet - storing Iconomi and other Ethereum tokens safely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txq8nSM8DWc&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
if Iconomi would get a pretty technical " speaker like DASHcam did ICN might see some HUGE green dildos  Grin Grin
Question : do i have to leave my ICN on the platform to receive the 10 to 1 free ICNX ?
I also want to know how can we as ICN holder get ICNX?
You can get it like any other Ethereum token once it's out of beta and available to the general public. Presumably, some exchanges will also list it. If not, it should be buyable through the ICONOMI platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
if Iconomi would get a pretty technical " speaker like DASHcam did ICN might see some HUGE green dildos  Grin Grin
Question : do i have to leave my ICN on the platform to receive the 10 to 1 free ICNX ?
I also want to know how can we as ICN holder get ICNX?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
people, take in account that buyback might only start monday, 3rd of april, instead of tomorrow (its saturday).

They might have already planned it and placed an order

About what?

People does anybody know if there is a website where I can check in real time the iconomi price and exchange rate on the exchanges that Iconomi is listed?
Get it here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/iconomi remember a google search saves you a lot of time and posting
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1137
I participated in the ICO, can anyone tell me how I apply for access to the ICNX beta? Thanks

Too late mate. Applications for beta were back in December. Will have to wait till they open it up to all ICO investors

I regularly check emails from Iconomi and I haven't received any email from them to access in the beta phase.

I think that this was only for a small number of people and maybe sorted by their total amount of money invested in the early days.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
I participated in the ICO, can anyone tell me how I apply for access to the ICNX beta? Thanks

Too late mate. Applications for beta were back in December. Will have to wait till they open it up to all ICO investors
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
legendary
people, take in account that buyback might only start monday, 3rd of april, instead of tomorrow (its saturday).

About what?

People does anybody know if there is a website where I can check in real time the iconomi price and exchange rate on the exchanges that Iconomi is listed?

Dunno if you troll, but https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#markets here you should find answers.

No, I'm not trolling but there the price of ICN is showed in fiat but I'm interested about the exchange rate.

Edited, nevermind I just found the button to change it from USD to BTC, many thanks BigSmoke.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
When I look at ICNX performance since december it looks freaking too good to be true. 3x return with very small volatility. I mean, autopilot 3x in 4 months is just so attractive. People will start investing into it. And ICN price will skyrocket.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Monthly`s investors update

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

ICONOMI introduced the ICONOMI Repayment Program
We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.
Launching of the ICNX trading beta access

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
300% growth for ICNX since December 21st
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

ICONOMI acquired iconomi.com
Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

About what?

Dunno if you troll, but https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/#markets here you should find answers.
legendary

About what?

Activity: 126
 Grin Read the newsletter in your email pipz. Grin
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
WHO THE FUCK IS DOING INVESTMENT EVALUATION FOR ICONOMI NOW IF THEIR TOP TALENT LEAVES AFTER JUST A FEW MONTHS?

Daniel will still be providing ICO evaluation services to ICONOMI - and to the community for some of the ICOs via his blog.

VIA HIS BLOG

yes yes yes

Roll Eyes

Iconomi will hold cofound.it share %
All profits made by cofound.it will be profits for Iconomi

In all it looks to me that the team is making 2 different platform and iconomi will be the major partner/share holder of cofound.it just to diversify.

Of course.
Iconomi needs to be shared with others, spread out. To present and to share their story, vision with others... https://youtu.be/3utXOYEqK3o?t=1m

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

Activity: 350
New blog post - Iconomi:
Introducing Cofound.it: the future of ICOs
https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-cofound-it-the-future-of-icos-14bc1859393d

I don't like the sound of this cofound.it spinoff...

Why are they leaving ICONOMI? Conflict of interest? Disagreement on business plan or something else ICONOMI should urgently clarify? Who's left on board?

Another curiosity about cofund.it core team:

Romina @ STELLAR (https://www.stellar.org/about):

Romina @ COFUN.IT:

Nice copy-paste Wink

We are creating a new entity because ICONOMI founders and Cofound.it team decided that this is the best way to reach maximum growth for both projects. Everybody from ICONOMI team is still with ICONOMI except Daniel, who will still work on evaluations that ICONOMI has access to. And me, Jan. We have built the rest of the team independently.

As you can see, Romina is much better at design than at writing various descriptions of herself. And yes, she worked with Stellar - we loved her work there, and are happy that she now works with Cofound.it. Do you know how hard it is to find a designer that understands blockchain? Smiley

Well thanks for clarifying. As for Romina yes I know how hard it is to find a good designer that understands blockchain and that is why Jared took her under his wings in the first place. I wish her all the best in this new venture 👍
Activity: 140
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Daniel will still be providing ICO evaluation services to ICONOMI - and to the community for some of the ICOs via his blog.

VIA HIS BLOG

yes yes yes

Roll Eyes

To ICONOMI directly. And to the community for some of the ICOs via his blog. You're right, it was not clear - apologies.

I've created a Cofound.it discussion thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cofoundit-ico-evaluation-and-mentoring-platform-discussion-1849911 - please direct any questions re Cofound.it there.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
WHO THE FUCK IS DOING INVESTMENT EVALUATION FOR ICONOMI NOW IF THEIR TOP TALENT LEAVES AFTER JUST A FEW MONTHS?

VIA HIS BLOG

yes yes yes

Roll Eyes

Iconomi will hold cofound.it share %
All profits made by cofound.it will be profits for Iconomi

In all it looks to me that the team is making 2 different platform and iconomi will be the major partner/share holder of cofound.it just to diversify.
Jump to: