Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 308. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ICONOMI BETA platform demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjN06nuz8o4

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform containing Ethereum, DASH, BITCOIN, Monero and more.
Showing how to send ETH and convert it to ICNX (buying 13 crypto's in one click)

-- ATTENTION I am not a expert just, passionate about ICONOMI, Bitcoin and crypto. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE! --

Links in this video:
- Charts
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
- ICONOMI
https://iconomi.net/
- Kraken
https://www.kraken.com/

Don´t forget to subscribe to him as he makes more videos on Iconomi for sure;)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
move that crypto
So right now ICNX is valued at 0.3$ per coin. Is it at that price that we pay to purchase 1 coin ?

yepp, one ICNX token. Price is changing accordingly to the price and weights of the underlying assets
And where can we buy Icnx?is it available on any exchange?

Kraken and Liqui for now

what? ICNX is available on Kraken?

Is this true? So how do you get ICNX tokens - what the total supply in circulation?

As far as I understand ICNX is an index, not a token. That is, the growth of the growth or fall of all assets in the index. That is, the idea is to not run around the exchanges and not buy BTC, ETH and so on. You can buy ICNX and with the rise / fall of BTC + ETH + ... you get a common profit on ICNX.

PS: Although I may not be right, but I see such a picture.

From what I understand, you cannot buy ICNX token from kraken or liqui, it is ICN and not ICNX that is listed in these exchanges.

ICNX is available only in the icnonomi platform and everyone hasn't got the access to it. Its is still in beta and for those who have got access, even after buying from the platform, they cannot sell it outside the platform for now.

When the platform is open to public, withdrawals of ICNX tokens to any ethereum address should be enabled.  Then ICNX can be listed on exchanges.

Are we rich yet?
Activity: 224
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
So right now ICNX is valued at 0.3$ per coin. Is it at that price that we pay to purchase 1 coin ?

yepp, one ICNX token. Price is changing accordingly to the price and weights of the underlying assets

Kraken and Liqui for now

Is this true? So how do you get ICNX tokens - what the total supply in circulation?

As far as I understand ICNX is an index, not a token. That is, the growth of the growth or fall of all assets in the index. That is, the idea is to not run around the exchanges and not buy BTC, ETH and so on. You can buy ICNX and with the rise / fall of BTC + ETH + ... you get a common profit on ICNX.

From what I understand, you cannot buy ICNX token from kraken or liqui, it is ICN and not ICNX that is listed in these exchanges.

ICNX is available only in the icnonomi platform and everyone hasn't got the access to it. Its is still in beta and for those who have got access, even after buying from the platform, they cannot sell it outside the platform for now.
Activity: 504

Kraken and Liqui for now

ICNX is a token that represents a fund that follows an index, hence ICNX.
Tokens are created when buying into the index (from Iconomi platform) and destroyed when sold.
The ICNX price is determined by the price of the underlying assets that are included in the index.
check iconomi.net
Activity: 217
ICONOMI way to be very great! Time to invest for a better economic future  Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Web-developer

Kraken and Liqui for now

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
ICONOMI BETA platform demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjN06nuz8o4

Live demo of  the BETA ICONOMI Fund Management Platform containing Ethereum, DASH, BITCOIN, Monero and more.
Showing how to send ETH and convert it to ICNX (buying 13 crypto's in one click)

-- ATTENTION I am not a expert just, passionate about ICONOMI, Bitcoin and crypto. PLEASE DO NOT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE! --

Links in this video:
- Charts
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/icnbtc
- ICONOMI
https://iconomi.net/
- Kraken
https://www.kraken.com/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Monthly`s investors update

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

ICONOMI introduced the ICONOMI Repayment Program
We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.
Launching of the ICNX trading beta access

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
300% growth for ICNX since December 21st
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

ICONOMI acquired iconomi.com
Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
On Monday price will boom.Keep your ICN with you as it is going to make you rich soon Cheesy

I don't want to be a part of the debate on ICONOMI here as I think it will not be helping me as I just need some updates and information on this token cryptocurrency. I actually have 388 tokens because I participated its last year's bounty and ICO offering. I am just hoping that ICONOMI will continue to grow and can really make me "rich" no matter how small my hoard of ICONOMi is. Peace!
Mate, seems unlikely that you'll get "rich" with 388 ICN no matter how successful the project becomes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Kraken and Liqui for now

No, it's not available on kraken Smiley)) so much bs over here
Activity: 473

Kraken and Liqui for now

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

the digital assets field is progressing at an extremely fast pace and so is ICONOMI. We have covered several milestones in the past month that we would like to share with you in this month’s ICONOMI newsletter update.

We looked carefully at the options ahead of us to return value to you, our contributors. Technically speaking, we will systematically buy ICN tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, decreasing their total number. Read more about the ICONOMI Repayment Program here.

The ICONOMI Digital Assets Management Platform is growing all the time. New users are regularly being added and the feedback from the community has been more than positive. Beta access to the ICNX trading platform will continue to roll out gradually, with users who applied for the beta testing program being added first, followed by the ICO participants based on the amount they contributed to the ICO and then everyone else. Today, there are 144 of users with access to the platform, with 174,197.33 USD in pooled digital assets.
The selection of tokens, composition logic and rebalancing principles resulted in ICNX growth of 300%, outpacing Bitcoin’s growth of 50% during the same time period by a large margin. The chart below says it all: ICNX has persistent performance growth with significantly less volatility in comparison to Bitcoin.

Announcing Cofound.it
Cofound.it was proudly announced today. It focuses on coaching new projects and gives young visionaries from all over the world the freedom to fulfill their entrepreneurial potential. Cofound.it is an offshoot of ICNP - ICONOMI.Performance Digital asset array. It's based on the ICO platform & know-how developed by Cashila in preparation for the ICONOMI ICO. Read more about Cofound.it here.

Last but not least, we have acquired iconomi.com, which already redirects to iconomi.net.

Great, i receive this email too Wink look at the price, i expect a price raise by yesterday news related to cofound but it goes down lel, but this email seems to be the key of price gaining back their momentum
On Monday price will boom.Keep your ICN with you as it is going to make you rich soon Cheesy

I don't want to be a part of the debate on ICONOMI here as I think it will not be helping me as I just need some updates and information on this token cryptocurrency. I actually have 388 tokens because I participated its last year's bounty and ICO offering. I am just hoping that ICONOMI will continue to grow and can really make me "rich" no matter how small my hoard of ICONOMi is. Peace!

Well noone can anticipate the price like most likely how it will goes but base on the trading volume day by day, its become bigger and bigger, we are top 15 base on the trading volume in 24hour, this is a good sign so just keep hold your coins.

As right now we can see they changed from dividend token > buyback program to eliminate supply token.
This case meaning there's chance that they will be added to polo / bittrex as previously certain factors which affects why Iconomi is not added is due to the dividend part, its hard to handle as i see quite some people mentioned in the forum

Price now is like a cycle within $0.50-0.60+-

If it is listed in Polo, there's a gurantee it will be a minimum of $1 and could even pump to $3-5 if it is added to poloniex + Buyback and burn on the same time.

Still, everything is just based on speculation

Good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Announcing Cofound.it

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
We will be able soon to transfer our ICN on the platform !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

I do not think it is needed any more as dividends are done away with.
You needed them on ico dashboard to get dividend because coins in exchanges would not have earned you dividend.
Now ICONOMI has gone for buyback instead of dividend so keeping them on exchange is a better option imo as you can quickly sell them for good price.
Alternatively you can keep them on myetherwallet also.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
We will be able soon to transfer our ICN on the platform !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Kraken and Liqui for now

Activity: 504

Kraken and Liqui for now
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Dear ICONOMI supporters,

Announcing Cofound.it

Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Jump to: