Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 20. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 09:26:51 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

There are alot of  lCO scattered in cryptocurrency but only a few has a potential to be listed on top. In my opinion product is the most important factor you need to consider in choosing ICO to invest.
Activity: 38
August 12, 2018, 09:09:59 PM
I don't feel that the vast majority of the ICO's are trick. I think the people who say this have been defrauded to ordinarily to have the effect betweek a decent task and a trick one. I think soon we going to hear that ICO resembles ethereum or waves are trick wich is supreme crazy to asume this.......come on man , you're incredible , you should spread great vibes for us who are at the beggining. ICO's are an extraordinary method to acquire additional cash and to be a piece of a special task. Take a gander at CEDEX ICO , it will have succes regardless.
Activity: 62
August 12, 2018, 04:35:15 PM
Day in and day out new ICOs are emerging you have to be careful which one to invest in. Although some are scams, nevertheless there are some that are legit. You have to really do a deeper research into upcoming ICOs before you may want to decide whether to invest or not based on your findings.
Activity: 41
August 12, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
Its legit, but you have to be careful now and choose ICOs properly
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
Hi Guys,

ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
Lots of legitimate ICOs, but more ICOs that is a scam. But sometimes we are very difficult to distinguish which ICOs are legit and which ICOs are a scam. But I am always careful when choosing ICOs.
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
In my opinion, this is the right decision to be made in the midst of the current market situation. In its decline in crypto, prices have made us all have difficulty in obtaining satisfactory results. But, joining the ICO is one of the reliable ways that we can still get supplies from potential ICOs. There are still many legitimate ICOs, so we must be careful in choosing the ICO.
Activity: 94
August 12, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

ICO's being legitimate is not that rare to be honest. They aren't also too hardt o find. You reeally just have to be sensitive about it and know exactly what you are looking for
Activity: 87
August 12, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
In reality, Coins hardly are total fraud. I consider that the certain issue tends to be generally a atrocious financial proposition. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

there are some ico's that are scam so you better check carefully the project that you invest for, check the kyc of the project that you to invest for. there are also a legit project  company have complete kyc in their profile.
Activity: 82
August 11, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Mostly it depends on the project, some of them are scams but some of them really work, or have intention to work. So we should choose right ones and encourage good projects, to help crypto industry to develop.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 06:10:55 PM
You will need to do your own research, there some very nice project ICOs that may be worth looking at, yo could consider buddy for example
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
I think not all ICOs are scam. 80% of ICOs claim scam. Most ICO projects are fraud. The ICO sector has attracted more investment than last year. But one of the two ICO projects failed. This is a big problem.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
Yeah, some ICOs are legit and others just a scam,so don't think that you will be lucky to invest in a right ICO, that's why diversification is supposed to happen.
 Select 5-10 projects to invest!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
August 06, 2018, 10:38:23 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
In the past the majority of the projects were legit, now unfortunately too many people try to scam the others through the ICOs, it's an easy way to collect a lot of money in short times. Stay away if you want my opinion.
Activity: 319
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
Now, even if all the criteria are 100% create confidence that the ICO is not a Scam, the chance to get a Scam is still present. And no one is immune from this
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 08:00:14 AM
Many people normally jump into conclusion of labelling ICOs as  scam simply because they got scammed once or twice after investing in an ICO, they normally do this without researching thoroughly and consequently to their demise.
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 07:58:11 AM
it is hard to determine if an ICO is legit or a scam. I've read about ICO's that seemed to be legit, but then turned out to be a scam. You have to get as much info as you can about a project, read their Whitepaper, read about their project, research the developing team and then you can decide on your own, but just so you know, every investment has a risk to be a scam.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 06, 2018, 07:54:21 AM
scam or legit an ico, very difficult to determine. they can make a sudden decision to cancel ico at any time even though many investors have funded it. many ICOs have been like that, making business models that impress us, and the technology that offers. but, at the end of ico's campaign period, they canceled and even escaped from the results they got.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 06, 2018, 07:51:05 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

If you want to invest in ICO's projects study and research the project you want to put your investment with.
Always the  right thing to do when you are dealing with ico project, most of the time people who bought and invest from this business really do their homeworks and not to allow thier hard earned money being wasted just because of those scammers inside the business, if you are Keen and really careful with your money then you have a bigger chances to earned better with your supported project.
Activity: 59
August 06, 2018, 07:47:17 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
now the situation has changed dramatically and in the current state of affairs
also it is not necessary to believe loud statements that it is not so
Pages:
Jump to: