Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 21. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
If any ICO project does not provide clear information about the dev team or deliberately fake profile is a sign of a potentially bad phishing project.

That is actually a great and simple red flag to spot
Activity: 32
August 06, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
If any ICO project does not provide clear information about the dev team or deliberately fake profile is a sign of a potentially bad phishing project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 07:04:00 AM
some of the ICOs are legit and scam. if we want to invest in ICO we must analyze in detail before investing. therefore we must look at the vision and mission of an ICO and see their products in a clear field.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 06:59:34 AM
I can't speak about everyone, because there are a lot of great projects around. But about half of the market is just rubbish. Open the announcement thread and you'll see the ocean of cheap whipped up sites, whose purpose is to deceive the investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 06, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

If you want to invest in ICO's projects study and research the project you want to put your investment with.
Activity: 70
August 06, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
To be honest it depends, because there’s a lot of ICO that trusted to the public because they are the legit one but sad to day there’s always scammers in this field of business and industry.

ITs true frnd ,not every ICO is incompetent or fraudulent, but that the crypto-currency space is an un-regulated environment breeding mis-trust. It can often be very difficult to know who to believe and which ICO to invest in.
Activity: 29
August 06, 2018, 06:37:32 AM
I would agree it's important to be careful. But we have great experience wirh ICOs so far.
Activity: 5
August 06, 2018, 06:36:31 AM
you for sure have to be careful, some are a scam, but many are not
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 06, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
I am not sure if all ICOs are scam but recently I have come across opinions that there were not even one and single ICO bringing any real value. That even if they have good intentions initially, the way they receive money and having no obligations to fullfill brings eventual corruption. It is hard not to agree with that.
Activity: 54
August 05, 2018, 03:31:43 PM
choose ico is very difficult you need to study the projects independently and definitively, but it is best to buy Perspektivnye coins on the exchange
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
August 05, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
As there is always two side of any activity GOOD and BAD the same goes for ICOs. There are some actually legit ICOs and Some scams also. you just have to research well before investing in any ICO. See every aspect like their whitepaper, development team roadmap and then decide whether you want to invest or not
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 05, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
Not all ICOs are scam. But yeah most of the are scam maybe around 80%. But it is not hard job to find out scam ICOs. Just have to make proper research. But after that also some ICO failed and many treat like scam. From 20% only around 4% got success and around 6% got the chance to go till exchange and remain failed.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
August 05, 2018, 01:37:11 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
there is no way to determine if an ico is scam or not, you just have to find some suspicious information detailed by them. and you must base on ico ratings than asking anyone which ico thay they can recommend on you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 05, 2018, 01:22:50 PM
ICO are legit, a future project uses ICO or INITIAL COIN OFFERING to fund their business.
This is legit and legal, but there are some team and developer who are not and went out SCAM.
just be careful everytime.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 05, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
It's too general a question: there are ICOs that are legitimate and others that are scams.
It is true that an ICO is a way of making a sale of shares without the control that usually requires this, and is therefore open to all kinds of traps. We must be careful!
Activity: 259
August 05, 2018, 01:11:58 PM
Yes you're right. scam ICOs well not be disappeared because of the investors. But all I can say is that if you want to invest an ICO you should have your own research by reading white papers and choosing a trusted that handles the project.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
Look you have to to a deep research and Read the project Whitepaper very carefully to get rid of fraud ICO s because im current market there are thousand of ICO s and a good number of fraud ICO. Always check the Vision of Project and about team member before investing in any ICO . I think experienced people can tell in one moment but those who are newbie will need some knowledge , i have also done mistakes when i was newbie in crypto. At the end ICO s are legit , but there are Frauds also , in many cases we noticed that after the ICO project can not grow because if some unavoidable circumstances.
Activity: 107
August 05, 2018, 12:38:20 PM
They are very unreasonable , imagine buying at ICO Price of $0.5 or high and when they list on an exchange they start selling way below ICO Price. Investors will lose their money big time. But if you do your research well , you might be lucky to get hold of some promising Ico's that will be good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
Yes this is a harsh reality, but it's true, a lot of ico now go out scam, but we all can not foresee what a scam and what not, all at once can not be distinguished!
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
August 05, 2018, 12:23:27 PM
Actually, the many the legit ICOs the many the scam ICOs. A lot of legit ICOs who aim to help the people to profit big while being part of their project well also to earn big profit but that is what only by the scam ICO getting money from people which also thought that they can get big reward i. The future.

Tl avoid being scam we need to be keen in choosing by reading carefully about that project check almost all the best info about them as an assurance that they really legit.
Pages:
Jump to: