Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 23. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
now a days we cant sure about ico's if it scam or not.. because its hard to determine how legitimate the project are. so, i think much better to interact those team members in personally or a live streaming presentation, and also they joining events introducing their platform to the community.
Activity: 518
August 04, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
Well, some ico fully comply with the law , but others as we know to a greater extent for the most part of the Scam
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 04, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
Sure that there are scams but there are also good ICOs keeping their word and providing you with a great opportunity to get profit without taking a lot of efforts. I think that you should check reviews of people who have taken part in ICO to make sure that it is the reliable one
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 04, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
In this market it is very difficult to determine fraud or not. Pay attention to the project itself and how the team performs the set goals. There is an even simpler way to invest, after the coin has been released to the stock exchange.

you right, mate
just learn from the past, how an ICO project can reach the hard cap,? i think its because in the past a lot of project come with a pure idea, and really serious team
but, in nowadays most of them just a copy from the past project idea,, and sometimes become useless in the markets
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 04, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
Choose ico project that their ico token sale program still running and that was have many token sold out at token sale program..look how many partner ico project at their website.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
Maybe if the developer that we join is strong or have great partnership and has been verified by the Bench ICO I think the  ICO has the potential and I suggest joining the ICO that has a consistent roadmap in its development and of course bringing quality products not quantity
Activity: 233
August 04, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
I didnt see any real project what they was promising. I hope some of them will achive some missions then some new people can join crypto world. crypto world needs to real big news.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
now many ICO projects are scam, the project is made only for personal gain. if you want to invest it is better to study and analyze the project first. starting from the whitepaper, project objectives, and the team working on the project.
Activity: 92
August 04, 2018, 11:09:37 AM
The vast majority of the ICO's are tricks yet its difficult to decided them one by one , few of them are legits . In the event that you need to put resources into a decent ICO , you should make an exploration for it. Read their whitepaper , guides assuming any. What's more, the objective of that ICO later on when its at long last began.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
In this market it is very difficult to determine fraud or not. Pay attention to the project itself and how the team performs the set goals. There is an even simpler way to invest, after the coin has been released to the stock exchange.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 04, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
True, but in order for us to know if a certain is ICO is legit, we have to make our own research, we should not only based on decision on the
opinion of others especially those we called expert but it's our job to verify any relevant statement we hear and read.
If the owners of ICO coins are legit owners and not paid actors to act like an CEO. If the business model is really doing something good or if the ICO can be seen in community outreach. Then I can say this ICO is a legit one.

Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 08:31:59 AM
If the owners of ICO coins are legit owners and not paid actors to act like an CEO. If the business model is really doing something good or if the ICO can be seen in community outreach. Then I can say this ICO is a legit one.

Hi Guys,

ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 280
August 04, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
Choosing ico where to invest needs more thing to do. Like researching about the project and about the people behind that ico. There are some ico that are scam and there also ico that is legit. We just need to become smart in choosing the legit ico. Read and research.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 04, 2018, 08:23:17 AM
There is so many ICO'S that are poping up anywhere this days and some of them have proven to be great and legit and some other's are scam that people are exposing here on bitcoin.
Yes, unfortunately this is today a big problem that needs to be addressed, but still there is experience today and I think and I hope that people will soon find a solution to this situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 04, 2018, 08:21:38 AM
Just as there are legit icos you should also keep in mind that there are a lot of scam icos out there too. But nowadays, it does seem like the number of scam icos now outweighs the number of the legit icos which is a sad reality if you ask me. That is why it is important to do adequate research into a project before you decide to put money into the ico.
Activity: 55
August 03, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
Interesting question,
I think answer depends on what is legit and how do you define something legit. If by using word "legit" you are referring to laws and regulations, then yes, they probably are. (There are a lot of regulations and industry is evolving). However, if you are asking this question like is it a good way of raising money? Then I can say yes and no at the same time. There are a lot venture capitals which can invest same amounts with more side benefits like networking.
Activity: 92
August 03, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
Some of them, yet I would encourage you to take a gander at a particular which does not have any ICO and are 100% Legit, Check out THUG Community and get free THUGS and exchange them for genuine cash, They are a decent group and have a decent vision
Activity: 364
August 02, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
ICO is legal, but not in all countries, as some countries have simply banned this kind of money collection for projects. And even more so now that a lot of scammers have been rolled up, I have made a brutal selection
Activity: 364
August 02, 2018, 01:11:46 PM
It is very difficult to distinguish a promising ICO project from a fraudulent one. Statistics indicate that more than 90% of all ICO projects turn out to be a Scam. Therefore, it is necessary to be very careful when choosing a project for investment.
Activity: 616
August 02, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
now it is certainly very difficult to find a quality ico, instead of finding it, we can get stuck in the ico scam, but there are still many good and profitable ico
Pages:
Jump to: