Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 3. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 03:16:57 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
Yes now and legal ico eventually turn out to be a Scam, I think that it is necessary and if you invest only in very reliable and those coins that you like
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 03:08:58 PM
The only recommendation is not to trust anyone and not to listen to anyone, study the information yourself and you will succeed! And of course, do not invest money which is not! Smiley
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 02:09:37 PM
The most important tip. Very carefully study the project before investing money in it. Examine information about the developers, the timing of the implementation stages of the project. Also, carefully review the amount of funds already collected on the project wallets.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 30, 2019, 12:31:19 PM
Many ICO are scam that why you make this thread and i think many of people are not believe in ICO more. But i think if the project of ico are good and the team is real, i think i not afraid to invest my money on this coin. I hope you can learn Bro.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
January 30, 2019, 12:23:13 PM
Its a mixture of both it could be a scam or it can be legit but as an experienced bounty hunter you should be able to differentiate which is scam and which is legit because currently there is more of scam than legit ICOs
Activity: 560
January 30, 2019, 12:01:23 PM
Based on knowing every ico it is depends on you experience as a bounty hunter or cryptocurrency user's investors or traders. Because some of ico is legit and lot of them also is a scam.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
January 30, 2019, 11:55:27 AM
I believe out of one to ten ICOs , the 75% of them are scammers. It is a sad thing to hear that gangstas and internet mafias are using ICO to harm others and use their talents to take advantage and scam the money of innocent people. Including the existing coins in the coinmarketcap visit the top 20 coins. Some of them started as scams but end up of being a stable crypto currency. I dont want to name call, just do your research.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 11:52:48 AM
Sometimes even the top projects that ICOs carry out are fraudulent, for example, the notorious Benebit and PlexCoin, but how well these projects were described in white paper, how many followers there were. As a result, investors lost more than 15 million dollars. All the same, participation in the ICO is like a roulette game, you may get lucky, or maybe you will lose everything. So we are all at risk.
Activity: 308
January 30, 2019, 11:49:49 AM
for me ICO is now a lot of fraud, now I will never take ICO or participate. I determined the ICO was successful seen from the sold-out sales tokens. minimum softcap. if ICO fraud is usually the website cannot be accessed.
I agree with you that successful ICO will usually sell most of their tokens but still have fraudulent projects, they will fake it and we can't know and control it! If cryptocurrency has more strict rules, it will help us a lot
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
January 30, 2019, 11:41:01 AM
Before you invest your money in ICO, you need to thoroughly know the technology of each of the coins in which you plan to invest your money.
Activity: 233
January 30, 2019, 11:31:53 AM
I highly recommend watching a youtube series about crypto. There's plenty. Also, join a crypto community that can guide you.
Activity: 364
January 30, 2019, 11:19:28 AM
Only own research will help you to detect a legit ICO. If you would read 100 whitepapers, examine 100 teams and telegram communies, you will be eligible to detect fraud projects pretty fast. Unfortunately nobody wants to invest time in such important things. Everybody wants only profit.
Activity: 552
January 30, 2019, 08:54:54 AM
I find ICOs that are not self-centered more interesting. Why am i saying this?
There are some ICOs who do not care about their investors. All they are after is the profit they will get. Which is why if some of then list on exchange, they might pump the coin, but they will eventually dump on investors.
ICOs whoe team have been able to build their reputations over time are preferable.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 30, 2019, 08:37:08 AM
Honestly, 100% no one can say even if you have conducted a thorough analysis of the product, because there is always a risk that fraudsters will make everything beautiful!
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
January 30, 2019, 08:12:40 AM
for me ICO is now a lot of fraud, now I will never take ICO or participate. I determined the ICO was successful seen from the sold-out sales tokens. minimum softcap. if ICO fraud is usually the website cannot be accessed.
Not only can't be accessed by the participants but a lot of scammers are using various ways to scam the investors. The only important thing to see how transparent that ico is. Legit ico will always be created by real person.
Activity: 286
January 30, 2019, 07:49:37 AM
Most ICO'S are legit and you really earn money by investing. but unfortunately many ICOs are scams and many are deceived so be careful about working with the ICOs and being wise in choosing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
January 30, 2019, 06:57:27 AM
Ico's are true and legit but there are many ico fake or scams. many are fascinated with the ico scams because many think they are real and they earn huge amounts but they do not know they are either losers or robbers. so be careful and review carefully about ICO investing.
Activity: 200
January 30, 2019, 06:56:17 AM
You cannot know any ico going on as legit or scam. You can only speculate and decide whether to participate in it or not. I often participate in projects with real teams to minimize the risks of investing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 30, 2019, 06:42:34 AM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
Many of ICO's are legit, but some reason ICO's project can't reach their soft cap, so the project will stop and many ICO's return their investment. Its better to check their website if the team are real people, check their product, software or application. You can check also how much they earn in ICO, or ask in telegram group. Check also the telegram if many people are involvement and if they invest also in ICO.
Activity: 434
January 30, 2019, 06:31:43 AM
To get a little idea about the project in which you are going to invest you need to study it carefully!
Pages:
Jump to: