Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 32. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
July 03, 2018, 08:31:37 AM
The main aim for an ICO is to raise funds for their project, because many companies has dope project ideas they want to implement but have little or no funds to actualise it, this is where ICOs come in.
But one sad thing is that anywhere money is involved, there are also bad eggs, that means that some ICOs are legit and some are scam. You just have to do your due diligence to pick the best to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
Relies upon the ICO you partake in, there are great ICOs over here that compensation well and areas faithful to their abundance seekers, for such you need to take after great abundance chiefs to expand your odds of getting a decent ICO
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
July 03, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
I can tell you that most ICOs on the NEO platform are legit. For example the Spotcoin ICO is launched by a real running business and has one of the best outlooks for the near future.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:24:03 AM
yes, there are many scam icos but there are also some legit icos that are worth investing in and your will make profit at the end but you have to do a very good research about the project before invest in it. Read whitepaper, study the roadmap, check history of developer, management team, manager and their achievement before you invest in the project.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
There are some legit one that have good team and idea but there are some that are seemed to be scam, so you have to do research such reading the whitepaper of the project you want to get involved with. Actually all investments are risky and you should research the team background to avoid scammers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:12:58 AM
Some are legit,some are scam.Its really hard to find a legit ICO's because scams are everywhere first thing you should do is you should review overall and make sure the ICO is Legit check their whitepaper and roadmap its important to determine the legit one for us not to lose money and effort
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
Many are scams and many are the next 100x
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
July 02, 2018, 03:54:49 PM
I think that people want quick and easy money, so scammers can easily deceive them. Therefore, for hundreds of years there are financial pyramids. Perhaps if the ICO market will be regulated and carefully checked, fraudulent and garbage projects will practically not exist.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
July 02, 2018, 03:46:45 AM
ICOs are not scam, they are like a conventional company looking for a start up through selling of shares to stakeholders. However, it's highly recommended that you do your own research thoroughly before buying from any ICO.

Everything depends on the selection strategy that you choose. Diligient work provides 90% accuracy.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Hard to know that ICOs are legit or scam. Need to research very well the project and its team. Today there is a lot of scams ICO's and also legit ICO's.
Activity: 476
July 01, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

Right now most of the ico are not transparent to their community, that's why most of it in the end became scam. Therefore, if you want to be a

part of a good campaign it is much better for you to choose a campaign that has an active team of the ico, then the developer is updated most of

the time, also the campaign manager must be at least anyhow a green trust, but not mandatory needed, because there are still some CM which

is a newbie that are still good in terms of managing the project campaign.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 02:05:09 PM
There are too many scam projects on the market today, but there are still worthy project, unfortunately, a less. Just research about ICO's you are investing like it's the most important and the biggest investment of your life, like it is your last day on the Earth, look for the projects with real product that almost working.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
July 01, 2018, 02:00:29 PM
Most of current ICOs are or become within the first months of their existance scam. However, there are some ICOs with real and strong potential to become huge projects.

From past experience:
To god to be true~ scam.
Random guy approach ~ scam.
Low income individual, low chance of legal battle ~ scam.
No credentials ~ scam.
No website ~ scam.
Money upfront ~ scam.
No real work ~ scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
July 01, 2018, 01:15:57 PM
Actually i faced the problem of being deceived by ICO holders. This year was the worst for me and my investments
Activity: 434
July 01, 2018, 01:02:49 PM
You will really know it when everything is going fine until its token hits cryptoexchanges. I've been into multiple ICO bounty campaign especially social media but i think only 30% of those are legit and knows how to keep its promise to the investors and to the bounty hunters as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 01, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
They say that many of the ICO are scam so I can consider that it is risky to invest our money to the ICO. I prefer to you that before you invest your money to the different ICO you must have a lot of knowledge.
I think it's depends on what ICO, because others are not easy to detect either it is legit or scam, for me you must think wisely for that. But on my own opinion you must search for it before you join/trust.
Activity: 378
July 01, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
Well some of us treat the ICO as a scam and also some of us legit you just need to do your research inorder for you to find a good ICO and also i do prefer to do it to avoid getting the scam ICO to got a lot of profits
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
July 01, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
I agree that some are legit and some of them are scams. Try to dyor who is behind this project.
Activity: 51
July 01, 2018, 12:31:47 PM
There are both legit and scam ICOs but its difficult to differentiate between both. Some ICOs may look legit in its initial stage and turn out to be a scam. So its difficult to differentiate between legit and scam ICOs.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 12:26:17 PM
There are a lot of ICOs who just come to scam people.Recent ICOs are most scam and Only few are legit. However,depends on The intention of project leaders if they really want make name in crypto or just want to be vanished after scamming people.
Pages:
Jump to: