Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 34. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
I keen on investing in ICOs, some of them are legit and another are scam, but you have to select deliberetaly ICO like make team analysis, product estimation and hype around project.
As for me, icodrops is a legit site to select projects
Activity: 74
June 30, 2018, 02:40:38 AM
Most of them are legit, but the problem is that there are a lot of icos who are scam and that is the reason of why a lot of people do not want to invest on icos anymore, that is more than sad to be honest.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 02:58:25 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

Most ICOs are scam. In order to pick up a worthwhile project, just pay attention to what makes any project being a real project:
 - understandable and reachable idea and/or concept (something, what is gonna be useful/used by you/used by loads of people);
 - solid wp and understandable roadmap;
 - website;
 - presence of MVP;
 - linkedin profiles of team members (they in their turn must be very experienced and competent in the area they're working in);
 - media coverage;
 - active community support, etc.

These are the criteria of a promising and successful project, including one my most favorite - Cryptics. Check it out, it's the example of a trustworthy project
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 12:42:48 PM
Hi Guys,

ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

There are numerous scam ICOs in this space,although we do still have some good ones, I will advise you visit various ICO sites and get to research about them, and watch unbiased reviews about them too. The team behind the project matters a great deal.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 29, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
Investing in new projects is very good you develop a new cryptology and get a chance for a good profit, I choose the popularity and reliability of managers!
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
June 29, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
there is no way to know if an ico is scam, but there are some hints that you can find on their public profile that you can use to see if it is legit or not.
Activity: 77
June 29, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

Probably from the existing ICO, 80% is a scam. If you want to invest look for ICO that has a good concept, has a product, a team of developers who are experts in the field, advisors who are experts in the field, and managers who have widespread trust.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 28, 2018, 10:34:04 PM
there are legit ICO's but there are also an scam ICO's just becareful when choosing an good and legit ICO, by checking it good. read the white paper as well as know who's inside the team developing the project, read the project if it is going to be an premising project in the near future or not. check there social media link if they are active especially on telegram, twitter, and Facebook. check who's the bounty manager if its has an positive trust and an well known bounty manager can really help choosing an legit ICO.
Activity: 92
June 28, 2018, 10:21:36 PM
Much depends on how correctly you understand the ICO process, because many people think that they have any guarantees, in fact the ICO process is not scam, only if the project itself is not a scam
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 28, 2018, 12:56:22 PM
I am quite worried when investing in ico. Currently there are many legit ico and sco ico. The selection is really difficult.
Activity: 3
June 28, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
some ICO are Legit, and some are scam. You can check Profit after ICO to decide your invesment. But some profit up to 2x after ICO can be a big scam. So much capital make FOMO for cheating money.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
ICOs are legit but you should participate by choosing the best and legit  by excluding the scam one which may be only 3%. So, no need to worry just read the white paper and look at the website of the ICOs whether it is secure or not by seeing the https:// or only http://. Choose only https://
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 12:41:18 PM
different offers from the release as officials to gives of chance for investors as might to work on decision to put of spares with available possession of resource on efforts as preparing use with submission of option to put with the table of order with the board of accounting as purchasing token from the developer.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 28, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
If developers have a ready product on the market that can make a profit, then such a company can be trusted. But if the organizers of ICO offer to invest in a new promising project, which is described only theoretically, then most likely it will not bring profit.
Activity: 221
June 28, 2018, 03:04:43 AM
I think a lot of ICO projects are not legal.
We will encounter more and more ICO frauds now, precisely because there is no law to restrict these frauds.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 28, 2018, 02:55:42 AM
Of course there are two types, i.e. There is a legit ICO ICO that there is also a scam. However, for the moment we might be more frequently met with the ICO scam. This is because the more the ICO project. While the number of investors getting down. So it's not comparable, which makes a lot less support and eventually fail.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 02:52:28 AM
there are many ICO's that are legit buth there are also some who are scam. So I think that you need to conduct research first before trusting in an ICO. You need to consider the team the goal the function and the strategy of the ICO that you want to join in order not to be scammed.
Activity: 24
June 27, 2018, 02:12:01 PM
In reality, Coins hardly are total fraud. I consider that the certain issue tends to be generally a atrocious financial proposition.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
In early stages until the end there will always be scam and legit. We can't determine which is legit or scam but we can prevent it if we will be vigilant and observant to the projects mission and vision on what the project really is. I know we are not good in determining which of them are good and bad but sometimes we need to undergo trial and error. I hope you won't generalize the ICO are scam or legit. There are some legit and some are scams together with the popularity of ICO some people with dark intentions also go with the flow.
Activity: 89
June 27, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
Yes of course many ICOs are a a legit just be carefully to choosing ICO because we have ICO are scam ICO project we need to choose carefully good project and  legit
Pages:
Jump to: