Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 36. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
There are different ICOs in the market seeking to bring in different services, and different products, THER EHAS BEEN REPORTS OF ICOs being scams iNthe recent past, should not taint the good name of icosAS THERE ARE A NUMBER OF GOOD ONES STILL IN EXISTENCE
Activity: 94
June 24, 2018, 07:05:52 PM
We can see a trend that it becomes more and more difficult to scam investors, everyone gets smarter these days.
Activity: 28
June 24, 2018, 06:33:06 PM
Like in everything, There are good and bad, some ICO's are good and very good, others bad, you just have to be careful where you invest your money
Activity: 63
June 24, 2018, 11:18:21 AM
A lot of ICO are scam, but not all. A lot of ICO are good and you can profit a lot from them. If you want to invest you have to check their team, read whitepaper and talk to team if possible in order to check if they are real people or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 01:12:07 AM
For the many ICOs flooding in the bitcoin forum that need to be promoted ,there will be ICOs that are truly legit and some are scams ,you can not tell which ICOs are really true to their campaign and will give  the allotted token rewards to their participants as the campaign end and successful.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 01:06:43 AM
The ico passed by the SEC is legal. Most of the ico is fraudulent and not suitable for investment, or only for a short time.

Activity: 402
Merit: 19
June 24, 2018, 12:58:42 AM
Most ICOs out there are scams, it's pretty hard to find such hidden gems. It's best to research a lot of icos and examine their goals and objectives thoroughly.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 11:47:34 PM
before investing in ICO, I would advise you to first take part in a bounty company in a subscription or social network. so you will learn to understand projects well. and then it is already possible to deal with invests.
Activity: 81
June 23, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
Go past the fraudulent ICO. I've seen a good ICO, but there are already white lists closed. Just rumors, social networks with their help learn about promising projects. And everyone wants to invest profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
ICO is still illegal in most countries.
Besides, the risk of ICO is very high, so I suggest not to participate in ICO too much.
Activity: 79
June 23, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
i think that only some ICOs are really good,  legit and the others are very dangerous to invest because we can do research on any information about the ICOs but we are not sure that 100% information is true
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 03:38:47 AM
to begin with, I recommend to check the team, then their social network, after the readiness of the product and media support, ratings if there is - well, if not - then study the product itself, maybe just did not pay the ratings, because they believe that they will pass. next, make a selection and invest across multiple
Activity: 103
June 22, 2018, 01:11:20 PM
There are a lot of legit ICO out there and just be careful when you try to invest in them. Try for a small amount and learn by experiencing the process from reading and then waiting until the project gives you return.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 21, 2018, 07:25:55 PM
Indeed, to follow the ICO must pass a very precise analysis because it all concerns the money we have if we only derive in choosing the risk of ICO that we will get very large because it could be ICO is a scam and that's a lot going on ICO, for my analysis, a the project starts from the team and the concept they have after that what event they are doing and the most important community on the project whether the participant is just big or just the waterdrop participant, the most important is not easy to believe in the assessment because it's all just Trick maybe that's what i do .
Activity: 102
June 21, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
ICO projects are treated differently in different countries of the world. For example, in our country it is legal. Now only new bills are being developed. And most countries remain neutral to the ICO.
Activity: 644
June 21, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
You happen to be discussing this. I was looking at my token history and I was surprised to see it. tokens that I get from bounty are all down to 80%. is this coincidence? I have never seen an ico token if I hold on for a long period of time that tokens will grow up to 50%.
Activity: 47
June 20, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
Some ICO's are scam, some are legit. You havr to think twice before joining it, you have to read its platform, is it possible or is it so good to be true. The smartest way to chose when joining ICO is chose campaign manager of ICO who is trusted already
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:17:30 PM
On my journey dealing here in cryptocurrency, I experience that most of the ICO are scam. It is difficult to find a legit ICO. But when you find one it is definitely brings a huge profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
June 19, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
You should always carefully study the object of your investment. Such actions will help you not to lose your money. Read, see the reviews and opinions of traders.
Activity: 322
" Blockchain meets social network "
June 19, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
I've told some of my friends that not all ICO's are SCAM, there are some really real ICO's. just how we examine the ICO. BIDIUM is one of the best ICO in my opinion. he is supported by a solid team, tranparant and a good future plan, if you want to join this BIDIUM not yet late for you please visit the website https://www.bidium.io
Pages:
Jump to: