Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 65. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

There are many ico can be found here in bitcoin community, but it is really hard to tell when if it just a scam or a legit ICO, so before you try to explore the cryptocurrency investments learn to research more about the project and the team behind the project so that you will not end up losing assets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
It really depends. There are ICOs that are just too goid to be true and there are also ones that are legitimate. It really is important for us to learn more about an ICO before joining so you know what you are getting into.
Activity: 124
January 17, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
Well it depends some ICO that you called scam they are not successful on their  project so they stop their ICO then the legit one is a very successful on their ICO project so it depends on the situation, but their are some ICO that scam literally so be careful where you join.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
January 17, 2018, 09:31:12 AM
Hi Guys,

ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
There are saying some ICO is scam because they cannot proven it whitepaper of the ICO but there are some ICO is legit and legal and can proven its whitepaper of the ICO. I will find legal ICO so I can earn more coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:15:10 AM
Its depends though. Some are scams, this in a larger percentage, while fews are legit and real. Thus, any potential investor in any ICO must be vigilant.
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
January 17, 2018, 09:13:17 AM
I think ICO is still legit. there are still many opportunities for success in ICO
Activity: 378
January 17, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
it is hard to say that the ICO is a scam or legit because there are some ICO that will be scam by the end of the ICO and that is pretty bad because it is not good for us and there are some solid company and ICO to just do you research
Activity: 370
January 17, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
there are a few numbers of ICO today but  i am sure that the few ICO is a legits ICO because almost all of the campaign that i join is all reward throughout the day
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 17, 2018, 09:06:20 AM
As anything new, it's difficult to understand when something is legitimate and when it's a scam.
Sure, most of them don't offer any value, others have no decent project; but some of them are very solid and well managed.
We have to be careful, waiting for a clean up made by natural selection
Activity: 392
January 17, 2018, 09:02:39 AM
there are some ICO are legits and some are scam you need to do your research first to exclude those legit and those scam one but these day the number of ICO pretty down but all of that ICO is legit and good ICO
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
January 17, 2018, 08:50:07 AM
I don't think that most of the ICO's are scam. I think the persons who say this have been scammed to many times to make the difference betweek a good project and a scam one. I think soon we gonna hear that ICO's like ethereum or waves are scam  wich is absolute insane to asume this.......come on man , you're legendary , you must spread good vibes for us who are at the beggining. ICO's are a great way to earn extra money and to be a part of a unique project. Look at CEDEX ICO , it will have succes no matter what.
Activity: 378
January 17, 2018, 06:59:00 AM
ICO's are a Good. It is not scam.But just have to careful where you invest your money and you read about white paper, roadmap, Website and the development team. I'm sure you can get good profit.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
It has been treated as scams in some countries such as the usa, china, But I do not think so, I think it is a good way for common people to join in the project investment, also good project can raise enough money for development.
Activity: 154
January 17, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
We can't make so broad generalizations. There are good and professional ICOs, and there are scams. And there are a lot that may be are not scams, are made with good intention, but they are manager in amateurish way.
Activity: 53
January 17, 2018, 06:08:27 AM
ICO's, regardless of their advertisements, website designs, etc. may be scams but also may be very promising projects. It is difficult to differentiate the good from the bad with visuals. It is better to read a lot about their mission, idea of the project, whitepaper, etc. Additionally, it is a good idea to check the company behind each project - is it a credible one or it is some company of which nobody knows anything. Last but not least, check as many YouTube channels and online threads & discussions to form an objective opinion. Discern between the valuable criticism and the spam.
Yes, I have invested in ICO's before and yes, I have made profit. I have invested in LiveEdu, Restart Energy, and Titanium. I'm currently getting familiarized with Cointed (CTD). Their whitepaper seems promising and the company behind the project has a trustworthy record - it partnered with Nvidia and TAS Group, which enables it to do green mining and to launch multiple ATMs all over Europe. Has anyone invested in them? I know for sure that a couple of friends have invested in it and are currently satisfied but I still need more proof, as investing in ICO's needs to be done in precaution.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
Chase hot ico is a good way.
by the way ico listed in icodrop is safe to buy.

Not all of them but if the ICO have a great hype that's minimizing the chance it would turn into a scam. I'm always inspecting the ICOs if the community is huge. That's the really important point.
Activity: 17
January 17, 2018, 05:23:30 AM
Its hard to differentiate ICO scams and the legit ones. Well, I think that most of the ICO's out there were legit, you just need to do some research before investing to one. Read the whitepaper,  the road map, and join their community, you can also find a lot of ICO reviews out there on the internet. In order to prevent a loss of money, we must be smarter than those scammers, choose carefully to have a good fortune.

I completely agree with your opinion. Many investors do not analyze the projects they invest in. Analysis is very important. Although I believe that publishing in the media
  It does not say that the project is not scam
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
January 17, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
Of course, there are legit ICO and there are scams. Who starts a ICO try of course to make a profit; some of the organizer try to offer real value, other not. In a new market, it's normal; so, we have to keek the eyes open.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 11:36:21 PM
We cannot sure if the ICO are legit or scam so better to do your own research. A lot of ICO right now with no good reputation no good pla no road map no whitepaper be careful of choosing ICO and invest what you can afford to loss
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
January 16, 2018, 11:13:00 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
recently there are more and more ICOs have been born, but the fact is there are very few of them are actuall kegit, ICOs nowadays are too hard to be found which one is scam because they are all the same, without anything distinguish, even when we read carefully informations about the ICO, we can not know which one is exactly scam, so we can only base on luck and the help of communities.
Pages:
Jump to: