Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 72. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 10:21:32 AM
Some ICOs are scam but there are still legit ICOs. Every ICO have it's own whitepaper, there you can learn if the project will be successful. Check the roadmap if it's doable.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 10:16:48 AM
I think a basic hard facts research is the main task to do before investing into an ICO. You have to understand the technolgy, the market and the team behind an ICO and of course a little bit luck is also in the game. But if you for example see the team on the ICO's website, also search their names in the web to see if they did other projects before or ask your specific questions in their social media channels. Beware from scam ICOs like where they do not show up the team or request for pre donations etc.
Activity: 854
November 26, 2017, 10:01:13 AM
I suggest you check for the team behind it. Search for their track records. And even if they really are behind it because I've seen a lot of ICO's that are claiming to have a person in their team but in reality is they just stole their picture. So it's definitely a red flag.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
November 26, 2017, 07:01:16 AM
I always research about a certain ICOs if I wanted to participate. That's safest way for me to do so I always make sure that when I join in that ico will not give me any headache at the end. Studying the icos is a must!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
November 25, 2017, 02:31:47 PM
This is very common question I keep reading over forums.
So answer is probably no: icos are not scams by themselves. But its true that evil people use icos to scam others sometimes.
Activity: 518
November 25, 2017, 02:30:43 PM
China forbidden. We can assume that it is legal and not so legal. I think banning ICO companies will not.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
November 25, 2017, 02:06:03 PM
I hate ICOs... I now just wait to see what happens after ICOs. Once the coin dumps after it is on an exchange, that's when I buy up bags.
Activity: 294
November 25, 2017, 01:46:36 PM
At first, you must answer some questions about ICO.
For example:
Are all the objectives clearly describes in the White Paper?
Does the project have a realistic road map?
Does the team have a positive reputation?
Activity: 756
November 25, 2017, 01:06:36 PM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

I think ico is very interested in many people, but only a good project that can be successful, because most projects are not a scam but the funds fail to collect, or do not reach the target ..
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 10:24:05 AM
I would say that most are legit. it not too difficult to spot a scam. Just do tyour research and use your common sense
Scamming takes more than one mean, the coming months will disclose a lot, however, the clearest part of ICOs now is providing tokens for pump and dump.
Activity: 162
November 25, 2017, 10:11:47 AM
This sub-national restrictions in China and the United States ico is not legal, in other countries did not crack ico but did not say that law.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
November 25, 2017, 10:08:08 AM
I would say that most are legit. it not too difficult to spot a scam. Just do tyour research and use your common sense
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 25, 2017, 10:05:02 AM
It seems to me more like a legitimate scam, and most of the time you do not even know what the team is going to do with ICO money, so I think it's a legitimate scam.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
November 25, 2017, 09:43:18 AM
I choose both because there are some coins that are legit now and we see it in the market but most of the ICO's are no doubt scam. In choosing the ICO's, be careful in choosing because most ICO are scams. Good luck in bounty hunting Smiley
Activity: 140
November 25, 2017, 09:34:26 AM
Still we can't tell with surity that which altcoin ICO is legit and scam because reason is not only its price increase after some time but its publicity always matter a whole .
In my experience , that ICO ,is much better than other ,which have listed his coin in the top 10-15 altcoin list at trading site .
It is because the alcoin which can see by the trader will be comes in activity deal of buy/sell .
And secondly if any ICO which is advertising his altcoin through signature campaign by paying bitcoin( not his altcoin ) then that we go for profit and can be listed into better altcoin ICO .
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 03:03:53 PM
ICOs are not scam as long as they dont scam and stay honest. Its a business in other words. Just like other businesses around the globe.
ICO's not scam but many peoples doing this right now because in last few months we have too many scams around us in this digital currency which is creating problems for other serious investors and developers but sadly we have no system to manage this all because its happening is many countries
Activity: 257
November 24, 2017, 01:27:12 PM
ICOs are not scam as long as they dont scam and stay honest. Its a business in other words. Just like other businesses around the globe.
Activity: 322
November 24, 2017, 01:23:20 PM
Not all ICOs are scam that's why we all need to study every icos that we wanted to be part with. Enough intelligence and wise understanding is must. So that at the end you won't feel sorry that you participated with scam ico.
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 01:18:10 PM
Most ICOs are scam,the one thats getting a lot of funds are ending bad,the one with less funds are the ones who does have good futures but they are taken for granted.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:48:02 PM
Some countries are legal, and some countries are not legal. At present, China, the United States, South Korea and Russia all decide that ico is illegal.
Pages:
Jump to: