Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 44. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
January 09, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
                                                                                                      This question seems very difficult to answer . There is an abolute mayhem of ICOs out there . Thousands of ICOs are launched in months and that is the reason why it is hard to keep an eye on their number . Many ICOs are just made for the personal benefits and are just short termed . The condition of ICOs this year might get some improvements and we might get some relief from the shit ICOs .
Many countries have regulated ICOs and that is the reason why the genunity level of the ICOs might increase this time . There are many ICOs out there which are genuine and reliable to invest on , but most of them are just the types of ICOs which are going to be dead in months .    
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
SafeKeet French ICO , the Smart Digital Safe Deposit Box 🚀🚀🚀 : SafeKeet.io

English Thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-safekeet-french-ico-the-smart-digital-safe-deposit-box-2710426

Activity: 420
Merit: 106
December 09, 2017, 03:56:17 PM
Currently you will be able to see alot of people participating and investing their money in an ICOs. Alot of people even get tricked by the scam ICOs as there have been alot of scam ICOs emerging and lose their money. So, I think if this keeps on happening with alot of people there will emerge a negative mindset about ICOs among the people and the number of people willing to invest in ICOs will decreast alot. Due to this I think the actual good ICOs will face alot of difficulties but this might just put an end to a huge number of scam ICOs going on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 03:54:51 PM
Can't make an exact prediction about the growth of the upcoming ico's. Based on the project base, and the features that has got incorporated with ICO, the project success can be determined. In specific I believe ico's will lead to growth as the entire cryptocurrency network is gaining more popularity.

I have many icos upcoming in 2018 january and february but I'm investigatin them one by one from their papers to their sources and team members. Once I finish this investigation, I'll share them with you guys. Number of the new ones should increase, this is good for the development of blockchain.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 03:53:14 PM
Can't make an exact prediction about the growth of the upcoming ico's. Based on the project base, and the features that has got incorporated with ICO, the project success can be determined. In specific I believe ico's will lead to growth as the entire cryptocurrency network is gaining more popularity.

Indeed, if to predict the development of ico in 2018 is not easy, but I think the growth of ico next year is not like this year.
because next year will be more widely used to realize the project project that has been built this year.
Activity: 70
December 09, 2017, 03:50:42 PM
There is an ICO that will be really good in my opinion, go check it out.
The link : https://phoscoin.com
Their idea is simple, its really just a faster payment method than bitcoin, with a new security system and cheaper fees.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 03:43:17 PM
From day to day the number of ICOs is growing up.
I think it's high time not to invest everywhere, but to choose something worth it.
I recommend Beluga Pay. I am waiting for this ICO and hope it will be very profitable.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 09, 2017, 03:40:38 PM
Keep a very close eye on Blocklancer in January. It's one of the very rare ICOs that I would actually set up a signature for, as I don't want to support questionable projects.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 09, 2017, 03:39:43 PM
Activity: 56
December 09, 2017, 03:28:31 PM
In 2018 probably will be the ICO of the Gilgamesh project, I think that this project can have a bright future and can bring a lots of advantages to the industry where they are trying to innovate
Activity: 53
December 08, 2017, 04:32:17 PM
I think In 2018 we will see less ICO projects regulations are coming but i think it is a good think. Less ICO but more valuable Projects and easier to navigate between them. Good ICO list www.listico.io upcoming and ongoing ICO can be found here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
December 06, 2017, 11:56:00 AM
Gaming industry plays a big role in this field.
Mass adoption is coming very soon.
When that happens, gaming platform will generate Billions of Revenue per annum.
The Abyss ICO is my gaming platform bet.
I never fail in ICO.
Activity: 1
December 06, 2017, 11:32:17 AM
Slightly off-topic, but I'd love to be part of an ICO team.

I have 15 years experience in PR and as a Lobbyist. Think I have a lot to add, just not on the technical side of things. I know enough to determine what's a good idea, what isn't and what's likely to work. With many projects, I see a massive opportunity in terms of mass adoption and have a few ideas. The issue with a lot of teams is that they either don't have a PR person or the PR person has experience of crypto, not the wider world.

Do you have a link to your credentials? Our company uses an outside PR firm but I would be willing to check out your credentials to see what you have to offer.
Activity: 24
November 22, 2017, 08:25:36 AM
The best upcoming ICO is  WorkPress - WPX

Solid project with huge potential to be 10-20x in short term.

Pre-Sale Starts: 1st December

50% Bonus in Pre-Sale

Pre-Sale Price : $0.10
ICO Price : $0.15
Supply in crowd sale only: 80,000,000

https://www.workpress.tech
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 07:16:40 AM
I think ico will always remain if bitcoin still trusted the public,
ico is the latest breakthrough of future business
Activity: 42
October 25, 2017, 06:52:17 AM
I think ICO will remain the most fashionable way to earn and invest. but will reach a qualitatively new level. I hope we will see more projects like confideal in future
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
October 25, 2017, 06:46:54 AM
I hope there will appear some kind of regulation at ICO market. It should reduce their amount and increase the quality. We can see the quality increasing of some projects even today, but it's not enough due to their tremendous quantity.
Activity: 42
October 25, 2017, 05:37:32 AM
I think the reason why we have so much ico nowadays is very simple, it is a new hyped way to fined money to projects. And every days projects which is didn't connect with crypto start their ico.  But i still believe it is a good way to fundraising if your team is good programmers, who know what they do and project connect with crypto
Activity: 52
October 25, 2017, 05:30:06 AM
Any say on QASH? Look like they white paper very good.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
October 24, 2017, 10:08:24 PM
Since investing in the ICO has become quite risky, and in relation to the crypto currency, States have begun to increasingly regulate, this regulation will affect the conduct of the ICO. Therefore, I think next year to participate in the campaigns for the initial release of coins will become more secure.
Pages:
Jump to: