Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 47. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 07:23:23 AM
In 2018 I'm waiting for a huge profits from ICO performed in 2017. And I wish it will be more high quality ICO in 2018.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 06:30:49 AM
In my opinion, ICOs will become more regulated in 2018 in most countries. SEC has already made the first step towards it.
agreed, no way this goes unregulated like this. gvts will catch up eventually. not necessarily a bad thing, but still.
Yeah I agree with you sir, I think with SEC involvement in the coming year, can reduce many ico scam and make investors feel safe to using his money to invest. next year will be our year, many ico still ongoing in 2018, they have long term project

With so many scams in ICOs, people would probably stop investing in ICOs or only few of them may existed, either regulated by the platform or the authority.
Activity: 550
August 30, 2017, 06:29:01 AM
In my opinion, ICOs will become more regulated in 2018 in most countries. SEC has already made the first step towards it.
agreed, no way this goes unregulated like this. gvts will catch up eventually. not necessarily a bad thing, but still.
Yeah I agree with you sir, I think with SEC involvement in the coming year, can reduce many ico scam and make investors feel safe to using his money to invest. next year will be our year, many ico still ongoing in 2018, they have long term project
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 05:21:02 AM
right now there are a lot of ico emerging, not all of ico are fully successful, because almost every day they announce it. really confused to find a good ico. fore may ico will continue to grow.
Activity: 410
August 30, 2017, 03:52:27 AM
This is great, but the existing ICO is definitely very high, certainly bitcointalk members will quickly sell it without the slightest hesitation in 2018.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
August 28, 2017, 08:28:07 PM
The number of ICOs grow rapidly
In such conditions it's hard to figure out where to invest. Well, I'm definitely investing in Authorship ICO, they gave FREE 75 coins for everyone and you can increase this amount if you refer friends

Also I was thinking to invest in EOS
What ICOs you prefer? Do you know any ICOs like Authorship which give Free tokens?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 28, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.
Its not indeed at all. Have you ever seen how the omisego project? it was having a good result with complete structure about its crowdsale. But most of project just like a way to earn money. But the investors are need the token and they can sell them in the market with expensive price. That was just like a sales.
Activity: 308
August 28, 2017, 06:44:16 PM
I agree with Red November. But the only thing is these ICO's are going to keep coming. But your right a lot of the ICO's of this year expect big gains next year.
Activity: 686
August 28, 2017, 05:58:55 PM
I dont know man, but there are hundreeds of ICO's created every month, i am gettin tired of it. By the way, i still believe in some of them, for example UmbrellaCoin seems like a good promising Ico, same with SnapUp.
Waves was a good ico and is one of the best of them, because it is still alive.
But most of icos are created to make their owners rich.

You're definitely right. We are always following and reading all the titles of projects and ICOs. Days are passing by pondering about them.
There had been lots of ICOs fo a while but just a few of them achieved real success and permanency.
But as you told, most of them just interested in investment total just for their pocket.
Most coins are like that, after all is not like every single coin can be in the top 20, there are only 20 spots and many of those spots are filled with coins very well established, so it is not really a surprise that many of the projects recently announced are not going to reach any kind of success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 24, 2017, 09:49:06 PM
The US is taking steps into regulatory monitoring the ICO's and cryptocurrency world. They've increased FBI budgets to do so in 2018.

Link for this? or you just know whats up?
Activity: 112
August 24, 2017, 07:56:10 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

Instead of new icos I think 2018 will be the year the previous ICOs make a ton of gains. With a year or more under their belt their technologies are going to become front and center
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
August 24, 2017, 07:53:56 PM
The US is taking steps into regulatory monitoring the ICO's and cryptocurrency world. They've increased FBI budgets to do so in 2018.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 07:43:56 PM

Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 24, 2017, 07:23:51 PM
I think the ICO will be a very interesting part of the bitcoin market

Interesting yes, worth the investment? Not all the time.
Some of the ICO’s that get launched then have progress for a couple of weeks do well then though it seems like once people get the coins from the distribution the dev’s from those so called successful ICO’s disappear to somewhere for some reason. Maybe they are too busy working on something else, I don’t really get why they wouldn’t have time to promote ICO’s because they usually get a large number of coins from the ICO that they put out there.
Investing in ICO’s is really risky, even for the pro’s.
August 24, 2017, 06:43:02 PM
But I hope that in 2018 developers will undergo some kind of audit. Because a lot of slag appeared.
I do not think this is going to happen they are very happy with the way things are at the moment so unless not being audited affected their interest you should not expect that to happen anytime soon, they are earning a lot of money for a project they have not developed, from their point of view everything is great.
Activity: 150
Merit: 110
August 23, 2017, 05:05:08 AM
I dont know man, but there are hundreeds of ICO's created every month, i am gettin tired of it. By the way, i still believe in some of them, for example UmbrellaCoin seems like a good promising Ico, same with SnapUp.
Waves was a good ico and is one of the best of them, because it is still alive.
But most of icos are created to make their owners rich.

You're definitely right. We are always following and reading all the titles of projects and ICOs. Days are passing by pondering about them.
There had been lots of ICOs fo a while but just a few of them achieved real success and permanency.
But as you told, most of them just interested in investment total just for their pocket.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
August 23, 2017, 04:00:04 AM
But I hope that in 2018 developers will undergo some kind of audit. Because a lot of slag appeared.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 03:55:06 AM
I think the ICO will be a very interesting part of the bitcoin market
August 22, 2017, 03:45:33 PM
Slightly off-topic, but I'd love to be part of an ICO team.

I have 15 years experience in PR and as a Lobbyist. Think I have a lot to add, just not on the technical side of things. I know enough to determine what's a good idea, what isn't and what's likely to work. With many projects, I see a massive opportunity in terms of mass adoption and have a few ideas. The issue with a lot of teams is that they either don't have a PR person or the PR person has experience of crypto, not the wider world.
You cold offer your services in the services section of the forum and also you could PM some creators of ICOs to offer your services I have seen threads asking for people to join their projects so if you feel you are up to the task you can try your luck.
Activity: 111
GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical
August 21, 2017, 11:27:35 PM
SEC will take a closer look at ICO. Most companies probably will leave out U.S investors. Less ICOs but better quality
Pages:
Jump to: