Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's in 2018 - page 46. (Read 9168 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
October 23, 2017, 06:16:03 PM
So I agree to somehow cut off projects that just want to raise money in lambo and escape
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 01:19:16 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol
October 19, 2017, 11:13:47 PM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

We're turning into VCs complaining about bad deal flow, and how difficult it is to sift through the high noise and find that one good deal  Cheesy
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 11:09:56 PM
I believe there will be more ICO in 2018, even I want to have one to change the world Smiley
Lets roll it and make the world better,
I ll invest more for next ICO
Activity: 38
October 18, 2017, 04:45:55 AM
chimera
https://chimaera.io//token
TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
ICO PRE-SALE STARTS 23 OCTOBER @ 2PM UTC
Also available in 2018 main ico
Activity: 686
September 05, 2017, 02:37:12 PM
I think this will end in time. In 2014 altcoins raised, everybody created a copy coin. In 2017 ICO thing blow up and everybody start a crowdfunding. Even if they don't have a new bright idea, they steal prosiming ideas from other projects. we saw a lot of copy project. Next year I don't think we'll see tihs madness. Because first of all people don't invest too much, that won't be too profitable. And they run out of ideas, people can't invest copy projects. Only few good ones will be left.
As long as people keep throwing their money mindlessly at projects that are not worth 2 cents then I think we are going to keep seeing this ico craze, however new regulation in the US and China is going to slow things down a bit but I think we are going to keep seeing a lot of icos on the next year as well.
Activity: 42
September 04, 2017, 04:05:16 AM
I hope the ICO market will be regulated or self regulated one way or the other by 2018. In which case, the number of ICO every month might go down but that's only good for the overall crypto market. At the moment, it's such a mess, just can't keep up with it. Most of the ICOs are asking for massive amount of money for adding little or no value.
I also wait for ICO regulation. May be they would be less number of new ICO but they would be better projects with qualified teams
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
September 02, 2017, 01:38:02 AM
In my opinion, ICOs will become more regulated in 2018 in most countries. SEC has already made the first step towards it.
I think this one you said is true, Because as I remembered my country created a coin I don't if last year or this year January where the was started from the crowdfunding ICO then after their project campaign, they registered their to our SEC here to be legalize operate in the currency. 
And what else, like XEM/NEM was also registered in SEC too and many more of the altcoins are doing this kind of system.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
September 01, 2017, 10:26:08 PM
What other ICOs are you waiting for?

I think also more professional programs should be made (like "ICO INSIDER With Adam Guerbuez - All in on VIBERATE Crowdsale")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd26eSGdv9U

By the way I spoke with Adam and he told that he is willing to review more ICOs (you can suggest him some particular to review)
Activity: 252
August 30, 2017, 08:07:31 PM
I hope the ICO market will be regulated or self regulated one way or the other by 2018. In which case, the number of ICO every month might go down but that's only good for the overall crypto market. At the moment, it's such a mess, just can't keep up with it. Most of the ICOs are asking for massive amount of money for adding little or no value.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 30, 2017, 07:53:17 PM
But I hope that in 2018 developers will undergo some kind of audit. Because a lot of slag appeared.
I do not think this is going to happen they are very happy with the way things are at the moment so unless not being audited affected their interest you should not expect that to happen anytime soon, they are earning a lot of money for a project they have not developed, from their point of view everything is great.
yeah. there is should be a solution to maintain good ico to develop instead a slack ico who only want to be rich. but too bad aduting seems so hard.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
August 30, 2017, 07:35:35 PM
I think this will end in time. In 2014 altcoins raised, everybody created a copy coin. In 2017 ICO thing blow up and everybody start a crowdfunding. Even if they don't have a new bright idea, they steal prosiming ideas from other projects. we saw a lot of copy project. Next year I don't think we'll see tihs madness. Because first of all people don't invest too much, that won't be too profitable. And they run out of ideas, people can't invest copy projects. Only few good ones will be left.
Activity: 686
August 30, 2017, 03:03:21 PM
The number of ICOs grow rapidly
In such conditions it's hard to figure out where to invest. Well, I'm definitely investing in Authorship ICO, they gave FREE 75 coins for everyone and you can increase this amount if you refer friends

Also I was thinking to invest in EOS
What ICOs you prefer? Do you know any ICOs like Authorship which give Free tokens?
The easiest way to figure out if a coins is worth investing is to ask yourself the next question, Does it have a real life application? If the answer is not then do not invest on it because you are probably going to lose your money, but if the answer is yes then you can invest in the coin.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2017, 12:28:43 PM
I totally agree bro, especially in the year 2017 is indeed a lot of ico less clear, hopefully later in the year 2018 many ico that we can follow with a better concept and more creative  Smiley
if discussing ico is endless because most ico I follow is less satisfactory because of less project reasons and its dev its irresponsible.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2017, 11:53:35 AM
That's true because in 2017 there are still many projects that are experiencing big problems and can make followers become angry because it has long list but not even accepted. but I hope next year will be better again in its performance.
Activity: 182
August 30, 2017, 09:44:52 AM
Any idea how many new ICO's will be launched in 2018.What will be the future of new projects.
As we can see in 2017 It's like a bubble everyday new ICO's with few pages whitepaper,just a business plan no founder details,no physical address.

It's unpredictable, but I think it's a potential market. I think it must grow exponentiallY.
Activity: 99
August 30, 2017, 07:47:09 AM
As for me, currently the market is overloaded with ICO's, probably in 2018, their number will be reduced, but projects will be more prepared and fucntional!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2017, 07:31:11 AM
With the ability to create a token it seems that they are popping up far too often, not all of these projects can be real and have a future, there will be some decent ones amongst them but hopefully in 2018 the fad of an ICO on the ETH platform will die off.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 07:29:55 AM
In 2018 I'm waiting for a huge profits from ICO performed in 2017. And I wish it will be more high quality ICO in 2018.
Most ICO who's been introduce this year will make some name after this year ends regarding to incoming year I'm not aware of any coins that will be introduced but I think it will be well monitored by the people who understand and with the sec is now involved let see if how ICO will works next year.
Activity: 101
August 30, 2017, 07:26:31 AM
Well, ICO will continue to rise in 2018. No reason it stops when people invest on it.
The only difference is that other platform will be used, like Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: