Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 21. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 10:41:28 AM
Yes, this year , of course, earnings are not quite the same as they were, but I think that at the end of this year the market may change and coins with ico will begin to grow !
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
October 20, 2018, 10:33:49 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

It is might be because of the negative situation which is dominating the market this year. Unlike last year, the downtrend yhis year is continuous and is been months already. Despite of the fact that we are already 2 months away before this year end whereas the increase is expected to occur, red marks is the only thing we can see at this point. But we may still hope for changes and all we have to do is to wait.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 20, 2018, 10:27:41 AM
Right, I can say that 90% of ICOs in 2017 can achieve hardcap, some ICOs that make me satisfied and get big profits in 2017 are: PPT, VOISE, Monaco, BQX, OMG, Minexcoin, WE Trust, Edgeless, Chrono Bank and so on, while this year 90% of ICOs failed to achieve softcap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
The market of projects, which today is available on the market, will still have to start its regulation, since today the market is still beginning the process of integration with the legislation of many countries, this is unfortunately a fact
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
This year, the investor is afraid to come to the ICO ! So all sad! As full of "clever men" who want to disrupt a lot of money, making Scam for the Scam!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 20, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
most coin ico falls below price. it is true..   but some coins make x3 x5.. so it is necessary to investigate well. you also see the situation of the market, all the coins are falling.

in the past year, the ICOS provide the tokens much more earlier compared for this years current status. I think it is not good since there might have been a reason for it. Before, there are no KYC authentication that is required in order to join a campaign but now, there is.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
Yes it is true under the bear market condition. Most of times, we are able to buy for lower prices than ico prices. But when market start to rise, this situation will change. Most of investors are waiting for it.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
Well we can't say if that's true and compare ico in 2017 to this year lot's of ico that I know this year is a little bit scammy and wasting money.
Activity: 602
October 19, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Good that you share your experience investing in ICO projects. Now is not really a favorable time for this, since new coins do not grow in value, and most of them have a price significantly lower than that of the ICO. We need to wait for favorable market conditions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 19, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
I think that there is no need to talk about it, of course, the ICO processes that were and are being carried out now in 2018 are clearly not similar to the processes that were in 2017, because there was absolutely no regulation
Activity: 512
October 19, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
Of course not, as I can see now many ICO's have been shut down due to lack of funds and raising in sales and some of them are scam, I do really know this because I already encountered some of them and wasting my money of them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
How not ironic it sounds, but the ICO themselves are destroying the institution of the ICO, I think the greed that prevents changing the world is to blame for everything!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 19, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

yes I see that the ratio of ico in 2017 is different from 2018, you certainly know when the current ico project enters the market the price will drop below ico's sales, different in 2017 ico has always experienced an increase from the base price, and now many ico projects are cheating investors
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

Yes, you are right, after the release of the coin to exchange, its price immediately drops and very much, but it is not only the effect of draining their coins by the bounty, but also affects the market, so it is better to invest after the release of the coin to exchange.
Merit: 105
October 19, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
This year, the ICO industry is going through a very difficult time. I think that 2019 will be much better than 2018. I stopped investing in ICO.
Stop investing, but still joining bounty campaigns? In your opinion, who invests in ICO campaigns in 2018? In my opinion, today is a great time for a hedge funds and venture investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 10:01:56 AM
The cryptorhok is changing and the ICO is changing with it, in 2017 it was possible to raise money with the most stupid idea and then just disappear or understand that your project is not worth it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 19, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
This year, the ICO industry is going through a very difficult time. I think that 2019 will be much better than 2018. I stopped investing in ICO.
Activity: 210
October 19, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
if everyone thinks like you, then one project finally can not come to the exchangers, and tokda the crypt will definitely come to an end)
Activity: 448
October 19, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
Given that the market is now in a prolonged decline. THAT is to be expected. Do not expect that the price will rise quickly .
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
No, it is the same, absolutely the same procedure. But! If you have not learned in 2018 from your mistakes and remained a hamster, then you get your share. You need to learn to make a profit, to adapt. And no one will share TRULY useful knowledges with you.
Learn to make a profit from everything.
Pages:
Jump to: