Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 23. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 02:21:42 PM
Yes, of course, there are a lot of scam in 2018. Show me at least one project that collected a lot of money last year and presented something
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 07, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
You are right brother. I have been victims of this situation several times. The price at which I bought the token at ico has come down a lot since Ico's price has come down to the market. So, in my opinion, it is better to not invest in ico.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
October 07, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
Individuals who sign up for the task throughout the ICO phase generally obtain a few bonus deals or even discount rates. People who purchase a bridal party in the pre-sale cost spend two times less than throughout the crowdfunding in additional bonus deals. Therefore purchasing bridal party throughout ICO could be a lot more lucrative compared to following the itemizing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 01:34:43 PM
This is the correct position. During this year, the price of a token on the stock exchange can be very different from the price of the token at which investors buy it. Based on this, it is better not to hurry. Although this does not apply to very high-quality projects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 07, 2018, 01:34:30 PM
This is the reality of a bear market and nothing can be done about it. you need to wait for the bulls to return to the market again and we can make good money again Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
Today, many investors understand that the new integration by the SEC has only worsened the situation with investment, because some new obligations have been introduced, but for some reason only from the investors and not from the developers.
Activity: 221
September 26, 2018, 09:23:09 AM
You are absolutely right, rules of this game has been changed and it is more beneficial to purchase projects after listing on exchanges.
Too much ICOs we have , so you have to find hidden gems and don't waste your time on shitty projects

Your right about it but it's good to investigate that kind of ICO that will you join because the more ICO we have know they are big chance in fake or scam ICO that you will join to them if you not investigate on the ICO you will join.
Activity: 795
October 07, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
You are right 2017 ico is totally different from this 2018 in terms of money raised also gain from investment there is huge difference, ico sell below price it was generated for investors of which has discouraged from investing on ico further.
copper member
Activity: 166
October 07, 2018, 01:03:13 PM
When I say yes to that which the ICOs with 2018 is usually different than 2017 mainly because returning within the last season, nearly all this ICOs usually are effective and maybe they are definitely presenting good profits with investment decision including at the very least 100% returning, structured on my own practical knowledge with making an investment through this holiday season that's 2018, many ICOs usually are starting to be swindle considering that the persons evolved into greedier in comparison with previous to.
Activity: 378
October 02, 2018, 07:20:21 AM
The market is plummeting .... And now purely my opinion, it is better not to invest in ICO, but wait until the coin enters the market and buy it at times cheaper.
Activity: 602
October 02, 2018, 07:09:10 AM
The fact that now is not the best time to invest in ICO projects is obvious, and this year is really different from last year, in terms of profitability from investing in projects. Nevertheless, I am sure that there is still time this year so that the market will recover and it will be easier for projects to raise funds to implement their ideas and develop projects.
Activity: 185
October 02, 2018, 04:51:30 AM
Endeavor to join the ico with a little hard top or where there are restricts on commitments per individual. I figured out how to take an interest in the little ico, where there was an utmost of around 1 eth. Extensive speculators were intrigued to make a major commitment, yet because of restrictions they needed to purchase tokens as of now on the trade and, as an outcome, the cost went up.
Activity: 196
September 28, 2018, 09:31:47 AM
In 2018 the greater part of the ICO are unrewarding yet putting resources into a genuine and confided in ICO will truly make us gain a twofold gain. we should contribute too warily in light of the fact that such a large number of ventures look great changed in deceitful undertakings. I additionally encounter that, a few coins guarantee the first run through the coin gets into the exchanging site will be the cost of ico.
Activity: 385
September 21, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

I totally agree with you that the 2018 ICO is actually more deceptive. Therefore, the situation as you said will occur.It is indeed inappropriate to invest in ICO this year, and I think we need to wait until the entire ICO environment is purified before we can continue to invest.
Activity: 546
September 21, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
The current crypto market is over saturated  this year unlike last year coupled with the bear run, people are shying away from investing in crypto compared to 2017.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 06:06:21 AM
The current ICOS campaigns are really different from the ICOS 2017 campaigns. As the market goes down too much and the Bitcoin prices and Altcoins drop so are the ETH and BTC mobilization campaigns. Difficult and need more time. In addition, ICOS campaigns now appear more scams than in 2017.
Activity: 1274
September 21, 2018, 06:01:27 AM
Not only ICO price in exchange dropped but all good coins are also dropped and are at the bottom so this is not ICO fault this is due to market manipulation. Hold and wait for good return.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 21, 2018, 05:48:22 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

Well i am also 100% sure that the ICO last year is really better than the ico now, i remember that there are so many ico that became very successful last year but this year there are also successful but they are not reaching there hardcap anymore.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
I'm not sure that we will ever see a market like 2017 ICOs again. Most of retail got burnt so badly. It was a mania. I think future bull runs will be more logical.
Activity: 224
September 21, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
I think this is pretty obvious for everybody who is following the markets.

The gold times of 2017 with easy x10-20 in just few weeks after the ICO are over. Now we must be much more careful. Still, finance and gambling ICO's are showing great ROI.
Pages:
Jump to: