Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 26. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
The expanding fame of crypto is likewise joined by a developing number of ICO tricks. Dissect first before joining the ICO, with the goal that the awful things that have happened won't occur once more. Other than pausing, holding venture resources is likewise the correct choice. At the point when the market cost has expanded, at that point you will get wage from different sources.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 09:11:58 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

Although you are telling the truth, I have a question. If the price of an ICO after listing has fallen several times, who will go back and buy such a token? At least I think I can't buy such a token,  that doesn't have any value.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
The general market conditions are changing, and the situation with the ICO is changing. Earlier bitcoin did not reach such price heights and did not fall so comparatively low and so for a long time. This can not but be reflected in the status of ICO projects. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
2 years ago, there was no such a huge amount of ICO, so as soon as the token went on the exchange, it immediately grew in price. Now, after entering the exchange, almost all tokens fall in price much lower than the ICO price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
Yes, of course, the ICO in 2018 is not the same as in 2017. 2017 is the boom period of ICO projects. Most of the projects are profitable for investors. In 2018, the electricity price has fallen, ICO projects no longer attract investors as before.
You need to choose project carefully.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 20, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
We accept this particular how the ICOs within 2018 is actually different than 2017 simply because back again within the last 12 months, just about all the actual ICOs tend to be prosperous plus they are truly providing excellent results upon expense such as a minimum of 100% come back, dependent on myself encounter within trading whilst this season that is 2018, lots of ICOs tend to be turning out to be rip-off since the individuals grew to become greedier compared to prior to.
Activity: 29
August 20, 2018, 02:47:45 AM
Back in 2017 the ICO was still the trust of many people in investing and participating in the Bounty Campaign. But I don't know what happened in 2018, what is clear is that in 2018 the ICO experienced a bad image, perhaps because there were so many scams and scams inside that made the ICO no longer in demand by investors and Bounty hunters.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 02:42:19 AM
you're right. this year I do not see a successful ICO and it is better to buy tokens in the market when they fall in price.

ZEBI was quite good example of successful ICO.
But yes, most of them...oike 95% of them was pute garbage.
Last year I made more then 500% with ICOs... this year I lost 80%.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
yes right, of course it is different between ico 2017 and ico 2018. For ico in 2017 there may be more good ico and less scams, while ico is in this year, between good and scam ico it can be said that the numbers are almost the same .
Activity: 104
August 20, 2018, 01:53:13 AM
Also, what do you guys think about trends in ICOs this year? Is it getting better, cuz the sentiment changes and now its harder or is it all shit now? What do you think about security tokens?
Activity: 34
August 20, 2018, 12:18:31 AM
Thank you for your helpful information, I will weigh this opinion on your new investment plan
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
The projects launched in 2018 will not be as successful as in 2017. The market in 2017 behaved quite differently. I think that the situation with the projects will change after the stabilization and growth of the market.
Activity: 34
August 20, 2018, 12:08:49 AM
I agree with your opinion and hope it will succeed
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:07:06 AM
There were still scam ICO in 2017 despite the bullish market then.  The important task for investors is to always find out the legit ICO by submitting their data to integrity test! ICO is better way to invest but just like anything that will be successful,  you must do your homework!
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 20, 2018, 12:03:34 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

Almost all ico is unable to get on exchange and almost more then half of the ico is fail and not able to reach the softcap, i do think its better to buy from the exchange when the price is under ico price. Invest in ico right now is really bad and i hope it would be better soon with regulation we might able to reduce useless ico and only good one will do ico.
Activity: 350
August 20, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
you're right. this year I do not see a successful ICO and it is better to buy tokens in the market when they fall in price.

ICO in 2017 has a big difference in 2018 because last year my investments in ICO earns big amount but now in 2018 it falls down to 80% of my token price. and that is so disappointing.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
August 19, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
I think you are right..  It's better most times to buy dips than ico..  But most times icos offer discounts and bonuses that covers the dip
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
yes in my opinion it is also like that, because from what I have seen ICOs now it is very difficult to achieve softcap, this is because the crypto market which is experiencing a continuous catastrophe and is uncertain when it will recover, naturally if the ico investors also become doubtful
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 05:46:04 PM
ICOs in 2017 had more value than ICOs in 2018. Value is on most of ICOs of 2017 than 2018 reason being that after listing on exchanges, many of them have had to record more gains than what we have had in 2018.
Activity: 210
August 19, 2018, 05:45:50 PM
It is very ordinary to anticipate that the ICO tokens will have a plunge in cost amid the initial couple of long stretches of their dispatch.
It is a result of the abundance members that the value fall on the grounds that there are numerous individuals who work in bointy projects to advance the ICOs and afterward when the tokens/coins are propelled in the trades, the general population dump it to receive BTC as a byproduct of it.
This is the way the cycle had been working until today. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: