Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs should only create Tokens with Working Products or Services - page 2. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I fully agree with the topic starter. Over the past year, many unnecessary tokens have appeared. And everyone says that they are doing a brilliant project. Although in fact most people have nothing but a roadmap and whitepaper.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I completely agree, ICOs without the product have zero value and there is no way how to get value later. This is one of the signs that the project is a scam, just my opinion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
There are really a lot of such tokens, and there are also a lot of monotonous projects. Some are copying others, where the project previously was also copied.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
The industry is still very young and as time goes on, we will surely reach the stage where most project will have a working product in  which they will only be raising money for further development. Very soon, this will be the standard of the industry.
Merit: 17
Considering the investors... Yes it will be good to create ICO'S with working products. But come to think of it, do all businesses actually deals on products?....I'm just thinking!
I will put it to you firmly that any business without a product or service is not a legal business and I standto defend it anywhere. If you know of any 'legal' business without a product or service, kindly let us know. So therefore, the ICOs must have a good product or service to cater for.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
They should have a working product before they lunch their ICO to insure the legitimacy of the project, this is our common problem here now because mostly of the ICOs don't have and just full of promises and you can see it thru their roadmap.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
I really agree with you, that the ICO project must be more real and not offer short profits.
because most of the ICOs are now only concerned with profit, rather than their initial project.
after getting what they wanted most of them left the project and made the ICO project die.

Most of the time this is the real scenarios after an ico finished and collect investors money a short pumped will happen and after that it will be dumped all the way, leaving the project without any sense, it's much better to have a working project and real usage before starting the project, if there's already a working system chances to be more successful is much higher than those who needs funds first before the development.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Totally agree with you, the purpose of creating a new coin or token is by creating something new in technology or with a good working product. Many of ICOs only wants to make profit by promising their product after ICO but when the ICO ends they start to work slow or sometimes they run and sell all of their remaining coins. But I learned now, I support the ICOs that have working products or MVP.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
In business not all are products alone so we can not limit that ICO should only make tokens with working products, because there are business that are not product alone but there are services also offered that that can be made with ICO tokens ,so cryptocurrency will not be limiting only to that working products but also to differrent services.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I really agree with you, that the ICO project must be more real and not offer short profits.
because most of the ICOs are now only concerned with profit, rather than their initial project.
after getting what they wanted most of them left the project and made the ICO project die.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
Last year you had super fly by night projects with websites created in 10 minutes raking in millions. I'll put on my thinking cap... "This is SoccerCoin for fans of soccer aka football!" And then it'd get pumped and dumped. I'm glad we're seeing fewer of those kinds of "projects".
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
And investors, in turn, should not invest in projects without a product, if everyone follows this advice, the projects simply will not have a choice, they will first have to make the product, and then raise the funds.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I agree. Although trading is enough to keep the coin alive, services that are useful for others will attract more people to be invested on the coin and it can also attract big investors that could potentially increase the number of coins sold in the ICO. Demand determines price and if the product is not useful for others, I don't think the coin will increase its value. It will be just another lost investment, a bottom dweller coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
We should have gotten to a stage where we discard every ICO that does not have a working product. Some may even lie that they have. Which is why you need to do every findings that are needed. Ensure that the team can be trusted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I have come across a lot of tokens from ICos  that are just for the sole purpose of making profit. Some of the developers would dump without a second thought to it. Which is why one needs to do a thorough research before investing.
Activity: 155
Merit: 15
What are the best places to find ICO ratings you can trust? So you can avoid the scams...
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
This is perhaps the reason why most cryptos don't last. They only created junk tokens.
Activity: 28
I agree with your statement. Because this is actually true. Most people only make this token because it trades in this Crypto World. Even if we look deeper, many tokens that don't all really have good value in this Crypto World.
copper member
Very soon, this will be the standard of the industry, investors are getting smarter and people not ready to invest in a project that is only on paper.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Considering the investors... Yes it will be good to create ICO'S with working products. But come to think of it, do all businesses actually deals on products?....I'm just thinking!

So, the essence of this topic is that the ICO must have a new token product from the token created.
Suppose the token product is for holidays on the moon or vacation to space, because ICOs like that do not exist for now.
Pages:
Jump to: