Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs should only create Tokens with Working Products or Services - page 7. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a good idea but it requires a special organization to implement the rules and regulations that who will determine how ico will start with new working products and it will be easy for investors to find the perfect ICOs.
Activity: 84
I concede to you, numerous undertakings these days are simply pointless and only unimportant fantasies, and an in the wake of being recorded on the few trades, it will be a dump in light of the specific reasons, because it would be their item isn't that valuable to the network. I seek designers could comprehend the need after making a genuine undertaking, not only a dream.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
With traditional startups, although the proportion of projects has to be more productive with projects without products. But most investors consider many aspects to invest rather than just projects and products that they will invest. For the blockchain sector, most startups are the idea and they need money to do that
Activity: 41
I agree with you.Many people creates tokens for making money after the ICO.And I think they should create tokens with new products.
Activity: 306
If so then there's no requirement for ICO's on the grounds that it appears that there's no one of a kind undertaking coming up and everything was excess. I comprehend your feelings, however, there's no administrative body to uphold or execute this arrangement.
Activity: 725
Merit: 1
Yes, people have become more cautious about the choice of projects, we look at where there is a beta product, who will benefit one way or the other otrasli
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Enough of people just creating tokens just for the sole purpose of trading it in exchanges and making money after the ICO. In order for a token to survive or stand the test of time, there is need for it to have a working product or service it directly supports. This is what a lot of tokens are lacking today.

In my opinion, any token to be created should bring in something new. It must be a token that will add value to the society and not just for the purpose of trading it in exchanges and cashing out money.

If we actually want cryptocurrency to survive and appeal to the ordinary people, then we must create ONLY tokens relevant to the society's needs or solves at least a particular societal problem.

Only investing in old ICOs which already have working products

Why only in old coins?
I think that the new coins are not worse than the old ones. New coins are better because they can be invested at a very attractive price and they can show good growth.
The main thing is to carefully choose the projects you are investing in.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
I agree with the author of the topic that itvis necessary to hold the ICOs of projects with the working product, and it is needed at least in order to turn back the small investors and trust in ICOs.
Activity: 182
That's exactly what the crypto currency was created to achieve, it was created to add new value to the society but these days the story is different, people just do one page project and create tokens for it and list on the exchange, I think to stop those kind of tokens, more people will learn how to research on good ICO's and stop investing on projects that doesn't add value to the society.
Activity: 70
Indeed. No one can argue with you on that. Tokens should contribute in society but as well as on the person itself. Thus, the economic balance will be maintained.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
I fully agree that tokens should be issued with a work product, which in turn should be improved. Thus, the working and prospective product will support the released token, which will have a demand for the purchase and, accordingly, the price will increase.
Activity: 140
As I know most of the Ico’s has no functional products. There are only some of the Ico that only has working product. Investing in a project having working product is a good idea.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
yes the ICO project must be strictly regulated from now on so as not to have a bad impact on cryptocurrency especially ethereum, all ICO must have new technology, products and must work real. so that crypto is increasingly developing into a good new technology not for the nest of fraud!
Activity: 266
I agree and support your proposition. Yes! we know that tokens are assets.and it the future. it should stand besides products.So i think, if we really wanto survive crypto currencies, tokens are needed.
Activity: 27
I have seen that, all the ICOs promise to bring something new that will help others, at least, that is what their Whitepaper and roadmap says. But, most of them either can't get listed on exchanges or they are just scammers who have no intention to bring those new products they are offering.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
maybe it's been too many duplicate projects in that product mode.
but most of them just want to make a profit in a fast way, and do not prioritize the project again, when they have gotten a profit in the market.
but I agree with you that every ICO must be right to make a work product to last a long time.
Activity: 28
The main problem with ICOs today is that they are operating in a unregulated space and honestly, there is not authority or governing body that will regulate them. If we try to regulate the ICO space then the point of centralization is going to come in. So, the situation is very complicated right now.
Activity: 27
If there were ICO regulation, then this will certainly happen. But this is not the case here. Also most of the ICO do not have any working projects, and that could be the reason that yet these are being conducted.
Activity: 30
Yes this is true. And sadly there aren't many good projects that are taking place. They are just here for a short period of time and will just disappear. And after they gt enlisted, they will be dumped and the investors will be in deep trouble. Let's hope that the developers will come in terms with it and will develop a real project, not something which will disappear.
Activity: 30
This might be true. Because most of the tokens are created for the purpose of making trades. This idea is overall a good one.
Pages:
Jump to: