Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs should only create Tokens with Working Products or Services - page 3. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 5
I totally agree with what you said. Working prototype or product is very important for a good project because it shows the project is not just an idea but already reality. Most project just launch there ico without being ready for it. I think projects without a working product shouldn't be allowed to conduct ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Considering the investors... Yes it will be good to create ICO'S with working products. But come to think of it, do all businesses actually deals on products?....I'm just thinking!
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
I think the problem is from the crypto community users, most of them don't care about the tech, or the working product, they only care about the money, so that's why ICO will never stop creating tokens with working products, whenever ICO ends, people will only care to ask when list on exchanges, no one will ask when product ready? so the team are more focused on getting the tokens list on exchanges than the working product.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I understand you are  upset nowdays they are creating many useless project which is very disappointing so it is high that they should use productive things to create tokens otherwise it will effect on our future
Activity: 126
yes from a reputed project like ICO people expect a lot so they also should provide qualified products , otherwise it will not last till the future which will be very fall negative effect on the reputation
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Their are Based platform that really test their project first before it get listed. However the same as before the Ethereum blockchain objectives are to create tokens easily and sell their project to attract investors, while the other platform that i'm talking is they have community budget for them to create a new one.
Activity: 235
I alos agree with you but If only working products get the opportunity to enter into ICO, how new ideas would be dealt with?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
for me altcoins are based on bitcoin because they can not be high because the male is also the value of each tax fee per transfer of altcoins to another wallet. so they do not have the same value but I know you know the trading strategy for more money to get.
Activity: 78
Enough of people just creating tokens just for the sole purpose of trading it in exchanges and making money after the ICO. In order for a token to survive or stand the test of time, there is need for it to have a working product or service it directly supports. This is what a lot of tokens are lacking today.

In my opinion, any token to be created should bring in something new. It must be a token that will add value to the society and not just for the purpose of trading it in exchanges and cashing out money.

If we actually want cryptocurrency to survive and appeal to the ordinary people, then we must create ONLY tokens relevant to the society's needs or solves at least a particular societal problem.
Yes Indeed most of ICO now are just focus on raising funds first and the product or plan services will add later on!  thats why there is no demand for that particular token and ending on dump and no value at all. 
Activity: 68
I agree with you but how can we be sure that only functioning product based ICO will succeed and others will not?
Activity: 196
It is really a matter of concern for the industry that many of them are creating projects to raise funds only rather creating value. So, ICO process must have some minimum criteria to enter into the industry.
Activity: 294
I also agree with you that there should be some rules for the new coins to come in the market cap. The new coins also serve new unique purpose and they must have actual use otherwise what is the need of them there are already plenty with no works. If its not possible then everyone should work on the development of the existing.
Activity: 294
There are many coins just doing nothing. They are just in the market idle they don’t have any contribution in the system they are reason that there are confusions. It`s not the time to be confused for crypto market I also recommend that just trading money shouldn’t be the solo purpose for the crypto market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
If a token has a usage then it will surely survive in any market conditions. But recently most of the tokens and ICOs are being launched for the sole purpose of making money like the OP said. I think that trend formed after seeing the rise in the price of the coins last year.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There are many tokens out there which makes it even difficult to trade them It would have been a good idea to have a regulatory agency that could help to streamline the new ICOs and check the viability of their products that back up their tokens and how relevant is it to solving societal problems this measure will help potential investors.
Activity: 350
This should the solo purpose of cryptocurrency. The market is expanding day by day and we expecting to adopt this by the nations and general peoples but if we don’t offer them there purpose or make it in use of their use why would they get into it. If there isn’t anything new so how will be there any development?
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
But how then is investing in an idea, because people collect money for a project, I understand that people are tired of investing in an idea, because nothing happens afterwards, but then where will the developers take the money for product development?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Survive only those projects in which initially poured a lot of money or have available a product for people who decide their needs .The rest of the coins just forget
Activity: 53
This is actually true  you need to create tokens relevant to the society's needs. it will be doing something in future. it will be long live and provide better service.
Activity: 37
This is actually true. token should stand behind it really work product. you need to create tokens relevant to the society's needs.it will be doing something good in future.
Pages:
Jump to: