Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs should only create Tokens with Working Products or Services - page 5. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
In the world of practicality ICO project team should consider this things, they should make contracts to other shops and business partners wherein people can actually use token to buys things even the price drops as long as they can use it for buying things I won't see any problem at all...  And yes team should not create token for the sole purpose of just buying an selling and holding...
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I agree with you that all ICO must be created only relevant to the society's needs and will solves at least a particular societal problem. It is sad to see that most ICO nowadays are only do a fund raising but don't actually have yet their own or built product. They are only visioning it and will build the project once they have the funds collected on ICO. By the end of the ICO, most of them ended up being a scam ICO.

Activity: 168
Numerous undertakings point to their mainnets as their working items. While that is great, a large number of them have practically zero OK appropriation. Along these lines, for ventures with dynamic mainnets as their items, we'll be concentrating on those with OK client base.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I think it is also a goal of many cryptos popping up. but to be able to make it look successful and thus there is still a refusal of the subject who wish to intended recipients such as community and the many facilities that do not yet support this. might be a good idea but the idea for this deployment is still a hard thing.
Activity: 47
Cryptographic money and ICO tokens are intended to speak to working tech activities or items. Tragically, that hasn't been the situation. Of the main 100 cryptographic money ventures recorded on CoinMarketCap, fewer than 40 have a genuine item that works.
Activity: 56
if ICOs create token with working product maybe it will be the one way to get rid from the scam coin. all ICO's authority should take this step.
Activity: 78
There is no value of anything if that thing is not used for the society. So, the crypto coins should be used for the society. There are many problems in our society and the general people are not able to buy cryptos. So, I think it should reach to the general people also.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
I agree, I only personally invest into ICOs that have a working product, even if it is in Alpha.

It means I can see what they are trying to achieve, what I am investing into and I can give feedback on where they are going wrong. It also shows that they haven't just created it just for an ICO as money, teamwork and time has been spent way before they have even got close to fundraising.

The problem is that you can write a white paper, have a website and start fundraising and it's very hard to keep them to their word about what they are going to do.
Activity: 56
I agree with you totally. The investors just buy and store their cryptos for future. They just wait when the price will be increased and make a profit. Actually, there is no value if you don’t use it for solving the societal problem.
Activity: 41
create ICO's with working product that is unique idea i must say. if this idea can be implemented i believe all the token will come up in market for long time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Enough of people just creating tokens just for the sole purpose of trading it in exchanges and making money after the ICO. In order for a token to survive or stand the test of time, there is need for it to have a working product or service it directly supports. This is what a lot of tokens are lacking today.

In my opinion, any token to be created should bring in something new. It must be a token that will add value to the society and not just for the purpose of trading it in exchanges and cashing out money.

If we actually want cryptocurrency to survive and appeal to the ordinary people, then we must create ONLY tokens relevant to the society's needs or solves at least a particular societal problem.

Totally agree with you. ICO of late, a lot, but promising and good projects are actually few. Each ICO is designed to solve some social problems. But that the token was not dead in the future, it should be followed by a real, working product.
Activity: 336
It would be great if was requirement to the projects to have MVP before going to ICO. As statistics show a big amount of ICOs are scams, that kills this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Enough of people just creating tokens just for the sole purpose of trading it in exchanges and making money after the ICO. In order for a token to survive or stand the test of time, there is need for it to have a working product or service it directly supports. This is what a lot of tokens are lacking today.

In my opinion, any token to be created should bring in something new. It must be a token that will add value to the society and not just for the purpose of trading it in exchanges and cashing out money.

If we actually want cryptocurrency to survive and appeal to the ordinary people, then we must create ONLY tokens relevant to the society's needs or solves at least a particular societal problem.
You say it right, but every new Ico created is practically a clone. Already, ideas are simply exhausted in the pursuit of profit, and many simply create things that are easier and faster. Therefore, there are many counterfeit Ico that do not bear any value. And creation of a product in general can afford a unit.
Activity: 59
i agree with you. in my opinion your idea is good by applying this we can reduce to get scammed. hope in near future ICO's authority will think about this idea.
Activity: 74
Good concept but if every ICOs has to came under a regulations or authority then it will possible to take this step. Or Only investing in ICOs which already have working products. So, need a time for ICO's for going through with products.
Activity: 84
Really the people are using cryptocoins just for trading purpose or profit purpose. These coins are not used to solve any problem of the society. So, ICO should create such kind of cryptos which will be used for the society.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

Yes. i saw a lot of those projects and in fact, i think they outnumbered the good projects. A lot of token ico's now are just here for the quick bucks. Remember that some rumor says that a lot of HYIP creator goes into the crypto space so i expect this thing now.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

With this way, the investors may be able to avoid scam projects. Some scam projects actually have MVP, but at least they will waste their money and time if the scam project failed. Some real companies want to collect funds first to develop their working product, unless they already have some capitals.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
That's just the simple truth, most people don't really care about the product, they don't care if they have working product or not, they most care is the price, and i think the moment people starts to care about the working product, the better for cryptos, the better some of fake coins will go away and real coins will stay.

Nowadays, people are more concern about the profit they would be making than the use case of the project which would be what we should focus on. What most ICOs doing is the opposite of those who are going to be listed in the stock market because the company has to prove itself first that they should be worthy to be listed and has a capital requirement and they already have a proven track record which would make the people buy the stocks while in ICOs, they collect the money first before doing anything that's why many are being scammed.

Well it's a pity that many people in the crypto space are only there for the money they can make from the space, most people don't really care about the tech, whether it has a working product or not. they are in for the money and not the tech.

It's a given that it would be very risky because anything can happen which would make the team backed out leaving the investors in vain that's why a working product should be introduce first before having an ICO so that people can assess whether it would be worth investing in. I think this should be one of the qualifications but then the problem is that there are no authorities who will assess the approval of those ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: