Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 11. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
I see that you wont  burn unsold tokens.For what you plan to use them instead?

Maybe they will have some later sale later,once product is out.

Is this usual procedure for unsold tokens?

I guess they can recirculate or can be awarded to the community.

I guess they could be used for some additional bounty as well - or bonuses.

In essence, team has several options to use unsold tokens...it is important to do this in the best way for the project.

But you have to admit, it's not common. Usually projects burn the unsold tokens.
Activity: 264

In essence, team has several options to use unsold tokens...it is important to do this in the best way for the project.
Activity: 219
Do you still have airdrop going on?
Activity: 182

Merit: 5

Maybe they could use them to fund new development on the project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Another new project that seems prospective and will get a lot of interest, this project offers transact using Treon e-wallet to be more secure and comfortable because it comes with advanced features that certainly make it easier for its users. with the advantages he has, I hope his team can make the project TREON interested investors.
Activity: 62
nice project join and enjoy
Activity: 238

When can we expect iOS application to be available for testing?For now i see only android one.

I'm also interested in this, I haven't found any information about it, I assume shortly after launching the platform...

They will probably give the community a chance to try the beta ...

That would be great, BETA testing is a great opportunity to get users closer to some platform.

Maybe they want to stick only to Android. It really depends on what region they want to do most of their bussines.

True,unless they are going for NA market,best idea is to go with android first.
I think that is better to focus in one system and once they succes there jump to the others. Being Android the most important one I think that their choice is logical.

I agree, it is logical because of several factors, including the targeted market in the time of lunching the app.

Android would be great. has the team disclosed which they plan to do first?

Well, since the Android app is in the testing phase, I guess then android....or am i mistaken Shocked

Did the team post this info? Maybe I missed it...

Here's the link for the prototype for Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appzoom.treonutilities

Do you have any info about iOS version,when can we expect that to be available?

since it says that iOS version will be soon available in the Apple store at least we know that both platforms will be available  Smiley
Activity: 158
When can we expect iOS application to be available for testing?For now i see only android one.

I'm also interested in this, I haven't found any information about it, I assume shortly after launching the platform...

They will probably give the community a chance to try the beta ...

That would be great, BETA testing is a great opportunity to get users closer to some platform.

Maybe they want to stick only to Android. It really depends on what region they want to do most of their bussines.

True,unless they are going for NA market,best idea is to go with android first.
I think that is better to focus in one system and once they succes there jump to the others. Being Android the most important one I think that their choice is logical.

I agree, it is logical because of several factors, including the targeted market in the time of lunching the app.

Android would be great. has the team disclosed which they plan to do first?

Well, since the Android app is in the testing phase, I guess then android....or am i mistaken Shocked

Did the team post this info? Maybe I missed it...

Here's the link for the prototype for Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appzoom.treonutilities

Do you have any info about iOS version,when can we expect that to be available?
Activity: 252
Hello, I can translate whitepaper and website into Korean if you are interested. Just send me a pm.

I'm sure they would find that useful, especially as South Korea is loosening their restrictions on ICOs and that opens up a whole new market and a base point in Asia that I think cannot and will not be ignored.

I agree, this could be another big market, projects should not ignore that option.

Hm...but I'm not sure that would open up the whole of Asia as a market, but it is a good starting point.

Well...it might come to that once, but it is not bad to have that option also for future projects.
Hello, I can translate whitepaper and website into Korean if you are interested. Just send me a pm.

I'm sure they would find that useful, especially as South Korea is loosening their restrictions on ICOs and that opens up a whole new market and a base point in Asia that I think cannot and will not be ignored.

I agree, this could be another big market, projects should not ignore that option.

Hm...but I'm not sure that would open up the whole of Asia as a market, but it is a good starting point.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Activity: 8
Where is the bounty link?
Pages:
Jump to: