Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 12. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I see that you wont  burn unsold tokens.For what you plan to use them instead?
Activity: 280
When can we expect iOS application to be available for testing?For now i see only android one.

I'm also interested in this, I haven't found any information about it, I assume shortly after launching the platform...

They will probably give the community a chance to try the beta ...

That would be great, BETA testing is a great opportunity to get users closer to some platform.

Maybe they want to stick only to Android. It really depends on what region they want to do most of their bussines.

True,unless they are going for NA market,best idea is to go with android first.
I think that is better to focus in one system and once they succes there jump to the others. Being Android the most important one I think that their choice is logical.

I agree, it is logical because of several factors, including the targeted market in the time of lunching the app.

Android would be great. has the team disclosed which they plan to do first?

Well, since the Android app is in the testing phase, I guess then android....or am i mistaken Shocked

Did the team post this info? Maybe I missed it...
Activity: 266
When can we expect iOS application to be available for testing?For now i see only android one.

I'm also interested in this, I haven't found any information about it, I assume shortly after launching the platform...

That would be great, BETA testing is a great opportunity to get users closer to some platform.

Maybe they want to stick only to Android. It really depends on what region they want to do most of their bussines.

I think that is better to focus in one system and once they succes there jump to the others. Being Android the most important one I think that their choice is logical.

I agree, it is logical because of several factors, including the targeted market in the time of lunching the app.

Well, since the Android app is in the testing phase, I guess then android....or am i mistaken Shocked

Activity: 230

Activity: 252
мoлoдцы тpeoн кoммaндa дaвнo yжe нyжнo зaнять пoлкy кoмyнaльныx pacчeтoв бoльшoй плюc кoммaндe этo нишa пocтoяннo вocтpeбoвaнa людьми

Use english please so rest of us can understand,this is english part of the forum.

Well, maybe he just missed the topic by mistake  Tongue
Activity: 224

they can always opt for a web app as well - that would cover all other markets.

But not everything at once. That would stretch the team to thing for no reason.
Activity: 238

they can always opt for a web app as well - that would cover all other markets.
Activity: 178

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
мoлoдцы тpeoн кoммaндa дaвнo yжe нyжнo зaнять пoлкy кoмyнaльныx pacчeтoв бoльшoй плюc кoммaндe этo нишa пocтoяннo вocтpeбoвaнa людьми

Use english please so rest of us can understand,this is english part of the forum.
Activity: 252

I think the region plays a major role in launching the platform, if the market needs they always can expanded later.

Activity: 182
This is one good idea in utility payments by using crypto but now there are other competitors which also use the same platform .. hopefully can compete in good platform

Which competitors are you thinking of?
This is one good idea in utility payments by using crypto but now there are other competitors which also use the same platform .. hopefully can compete in good platform

I'm sure the team will make the platform quite easy to use and if they have additional features they don't have to worry about competition.

Activity: 264
I see that you sold more than 22 million TXO so far,good job team!

Yes, it looks very good for now. They will surely achieved the goal at this pace.

Whats the soft cap?

Soft cap is 4000000 USD,so its going good so far,soft cap should be reached soon

That's reachable imo. The project has a wide use so that will bring people in. I would not be surprised by them reaching the hard cap, but lets leave that for now.

Considering the fact that hard cap is reasonable,only 25M USD,i think chances are pretty solid.

Well, since ICO ends on 27th of July it is indisputable that it will reach the target.
Activity: 143

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I see that you sold more than 22 million TXO so far,good job team!

Yes, it looks very good for now. They will surely achieved the goal at this pace.

Whats the soft cap?

Soft cap is 4000000 USD,so its going good so far,soft cap should be reached soon

That's reachable imo. The project has a wide use so that will bring people in. I would not be surprised by them reaching the hard cap, but lets leave that for now.

Considering the fact that hard cap is reasonable,only 25M USD,i think chances are pretty solid.
Pages:
Jump to: