Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 17. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
in what day of week i submit bounty report form
and what date is 1st report submit date

You can submit report any day of the week,but its best to ask these kind of questions in bounty thread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
What currency do I need to buy your tokens? Can it be done with euros or dollars?

You can buy them with BTC or ETH

It's a bit of a hassle if you have to first purchase ETH or BTC to buy this token, but tbh people that want to buy probably have some crypto already so...

To be honest i like it this way,to be able to invest in ICOs using crypto only,its better to keep fiat out of ICOs i think.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I expect the project that brought a very good goal it will be managed very well by the team, so that the project can be successful and deliver results that did not disappoint.
the team that works in the project will definitely work well for this project, and to make the team so much excited again to manage the project, let us support this project.
Hopefully in the future more and more support for the project in order to smoothly in raising funds and that the sales targets can be achieved.
Activity: 154
I expect the project that brought a very good goal it will be managed very well by the team, so that the project can be successful and deliver results that did not disappoint.
the team that works in the project will definitely work well for this project, and to make the team so much excited again to manage the project, let us support this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 17
very interesting project do we have a full roadmap somewhere?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a project that has an interesting concept and it has a very useful purpose for society. hopefully this project can be a huge success and deliver results that did not disappoint.
we'll see for the future, I also believe if the team in this project is always spirit and compact to develop this project for success will be achieved later.
the team will certainly always excited to administering this project, because the team is certainly expecting a managed project can be a huge success and can give stunning results.
really, we all definitely look forward to the best news from the team about this project, hopefully later the results will not disappoint.
Activity: 644
a project that has an interesting concept and it has a very useful purpose for society. hopefully this project can be a huge success and deliver results that did not disappoint.
we'll see for the future, I also believe if the team in this project is always spirit and compact to develop this project for success will be achieved later.
It is true the hard work of the team is absolutely required of this project so that later can be successfully reached its target and of course supported by the spirit of participants in help promote the projects.
Activity: 490
the team will certainly always excited to administering this project, because the team is certainly expecting a managed project can be a huge success and can give stunning results.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 448
Activity: 143
What currency do I need to buy your tokens? Can it be done with euros or dollars?

It's a bit of a hassle if you have to first purchase ETH or BTC to buy this token, but tbh people that want to buy probably have some crypto already so...

I agree, but for now this procedure is like that....
Activity: 266

Activity: 158
How many tokens you plan to sell during this stage of sale?

For this stage of the Pre ico,72.6 M Treon tokens are allocated.
Activity: 294
How many tokens you plan to sell during this stage of sale?
So can someone explain the purpose of the TXO token?

Among other things to maintain a platform, users who will use them as a means of payment will pay a lower fees....

Projects have much more control if people use their token on their platform. It brings more transparency and serves as a way for the investors and the team to get something back.

It is very important that the tokens are used on the their base platform, thus the project and the investors have benefits as well as the users...

Among other things to maintain a platform, users who will use them as a means of payment will pay a lower fees....

How can lower fee make profitable amount for team for platform maintaining?

They have probably developer a plan to provide enough income to support platform maintenance. Maybe they can achieve lower fees by being a digital but global company and not having to pay as much for government taxes. But Im not sure.

Well, maybey they have decided that, a little less fee will be charged if the transaction is done using a TXO token instead of some other crypto currency or money...they will still take some fee.

How can lower fee make profitable amount for team for platform maintaining?

They have probably developer a plan to provide enough income to support platform maintenance. Maybe they can achieve lower fees by being a digital but global company and not having to pay as much for government taxes. But Im not sure.
Pages:
Jump to: