Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 18. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 0
So can someone explain the purpose of the TXO token?

Among other things to maintain a platform, users who will use them as a means of payment will pay a lower fees....

How can lower fee make profitable amount for team for platform maintaining?
Activity: 224
The first time I see such an ICO project, which will involve paying utility bills using reliable technology, completely decentralized and safe.

I have also not come across a project completely focused on utility payments. There have been some that had mixed utility with other purposes but this is on its own.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
The first time I see such an ICO project, which will involve paying utility bills using reliable technology, completely decentralized and safe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Among other things to maintain a platform, users who will use them as a means of payment will pay a lower fees....

Projects have much more control if people use their token on their platform. It brings more transparency and serves as a way for the investors and the team to get something back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
#Proof of Authentication

Joined Twitter and Facebook Campaign

Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/Hypervira
Followers: 14700

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/shanacosta1293
Friends and Followers: 6086

Telegram Username: @hypervira
Activity: 252

Activity: 230
What about partnerships? Are you teaming up with someone anytime soon?

As already mentioned here, for the start they are negotiating with telecom companies.
Activity: 70
I see that sale started today,how much you raised so far?

It is too early to talk about this, it is possible that this information will remain confidential.
Activity: 264
Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?

Yes, once the ICO is over we will list Treon on major exchanges, in fact we have been working on evaluating different prominent exchanges and their different criteria to insure we work with the leading ones.

That's a good strategy - better to be on a few of the better ones - saves money and time.

But maybe smaller exchanges can offer some deals the bigger ones don't.

True, but I believe it is better to begin with a smaller number of exchange, especially with the leading ones,and later it is easy to expand.

I think this project will have no problem getting listed ln the big exchanges. It is a solid idea and as far as I can see a solid team behind it.

Given the potential of the project, there will be no problem with getting listed in major exchanges.

Yes,i think the same,im sure Treon will get listed on top exchanges

There is no doubt they will be succesful on exchanges. if they are listed on a couple of exchanges that is enough.

It is essential that the project is recognized, once it appears on major exchange offices, further expansion will not be a problem.
Activity: 224
Activity: 266
What about partnerships? Are you teaming up with someone anytime soon?
Activity: 210
Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?

Yes, once the ICO is over we will list Treon on major exchanges, in fact we have been working on evaluating different prominent exchanges and their different criteria to insure we work with the leading ones.

That's a good strategy - better to be on a few of the better ones - saves money and time.

True, but I believe it is better to begin with a smaller number of exchange, especially with the leading ones,and later it is easy to expand.

I think this project will have no problem getting listed ln the big exchanges. It is a solid idea and as far as I can see a solid team behind it.

Given the potential of the project, there will be no problem with getting listed in major exchanges.

There is no doubt they will be succesful on exchanges. if they are listed on a couple of exchanges that is enough.

Especially if they list on big ones!

Activity: 70
I see that sale started today,whats the max amount one can invest?

Maximum amount is 65 ETH
Activity: 7
Interesting project to look forward to...Best of Luck Folks...
Activity: 90
I see that sale started today,whats the max amount one can invest?
Activity: 210

Activity: 219
I see that sale started today,how much you raised so far?

Pages:
Jump to: