Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 19. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?

Yes, once the ICO is over we will list Treon on major exchanges, in fact we have been working on evaluating different prominent exchanges and their different criteria to insure we work with the leading ones.

That's a good strategy - better to be on a few of the better ones - saves money and time.

But maybe smaller exchanges can offer some deals the bigger ones don't.

True, but I believe it is better to begin with a smaller number of exchange, especially with the leading ones,and later it is easy to expand.

I think this project will have no problem getting listed ln the big exchanges. It is a solid idea and as far as I can see a solid team behind it.

I know some ICOs had trouble becouse they were listed on the wrong exchanges so this is no joke. Hope they have someone that knows whats the best way to go about this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
Merit: 0
Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?

Yes, once the ICO is over we will list Treon on major exchanges, in fact we have been working on evaluating different prominent exchanges and their different criteria to insure we work with the leading ones.

That's a good strategy - better to be on a few of the better ones - saves money and time.

True, but I believe it is better to begin with a smaller number of exchange, especially with the leading ones,and later it is easy to expand.

I think this project will have no problem getting listed ln the big exchanges. It is a solid idea and as far as I can see a solid team behind it.
Activity: 143
What are the benefits for companies that decide to sign deal  with Treon?

I guess they are offered lower fees for paying the services...

Can they really make a living from lowering fees? From what will they then get paid?

They can if they have a couple of bigger clients under their wing.

Well, fees will still exist, only by reducing them they will obviously attract more companies and users.

Yes they will become more competitive but how will the smaller fees impact the maintenance cost for the project.

from web site: The savings will reach up to 80% on the existing transaction fees with the introduction of Treon tokens (TXO) that will incur considerably lower bank or credit card commissions and/or fees.

how is so much saving possible?

...saving up to 80% is possible only if some use TREON tokens....i guess that how Huh

Utility providers will benefit from 2 things:

1.  Reduced transaction fee cost replacing the typical credit card charge with an almost 80% savings by using Treon as we offer a marginal transaction fee in comparison to Credit cards.

2.   Utility providers will also benefit by moving all their cross- trade agreements (Agreements they have with their partners, distributors and the whole eco-system) to the blockchain to bring cost efficiency and timely payments to their operations. 

Treon revenue streams are coming in from transactional fees (all Utilities) and distribution margins ( mainly from Telecom). The Utility market serves billions of people so by offering better service with smarter tool while working on reasonable transaction fee and distribution margins the Business case is very positive and has significant growth potential.

By replacing the Credit card as a typical payment tool for customers, the savings go to almost 80% as currently credit card issuers charge 2.5% transaction fee to utility companies while Treon will offer the same service for 0.5%

So with a fee service, the main source of income will be from the contract you sign with Telecom companies. Thanks for explaining

Activity: 186

I heared that there was AMA yesterday,do you plan to release some article with questions and answers?

Yes, we are going to release the different Q&A and related articles as well.
Thanks! I think it will charge discussions in this thread even more.

I agree, a lot of people expect some new information.
Activity: 280

I heared that there was AMA yesterday,do you plan to release some article with questions and answers?

Thanks! I think it will charge discussions in this thread even more.
Activity: 28

Can they really make a living from lowering fees? From what will they then get paid?

Well, fees will still exist, only by reducing them they will obviously attract more companies and users.

Yes they will become more competitive but how will the smaller fees impact the maintenance cost for the project.

from web site: The savings will reach up to 80% on the existing transaction fees with the introduction of Treon tokens (TXO) that will incur considerably lower bank or credit card commissions and/or fees.

...saving up to 80% is possible only if some use TREON tokens....i guess that how Huh

Utility providers will benefit from 2 things:

1.  Reduced transaction fee cost replacing the typical credit card charge with an almost 80% savings by using Treon as we offer a marginal transaction fee in comparison to Credit cards.

2.   Utility providers will also benefit by moving all their cross- trade agreements (Agreements they have with their partners, distributors and the whole eco-system) to the blockchain to bring cost efficiency and timely payments to their operations. 

Treon revenue streams are coming in from transactional fees (all Utilities) and distribution margins ( mainly from Telecom). The Utility market serves billions of people so by offering better service with smarter tool while working on reasonable transaction fee and distribution margins the Business case is very positive and has significant growth potential.

By replacing the Credit card as a typical payment tool for customers, the savings go to almost 80% as currently credit card issuers charge 2.5% transaction fee to utility companies while Treon will offer the same service for 0.5%
Can you tell where is the Treon team located?

You will have better detailed information on https://www.treon.io/
What is the plan in case you dont reach soft cap,do you have some plan b?

Treon will endeavour to reach the soft cap by extending the ICO duration if needed. Additionally, we will capitalise on existing relationships with different utility companies to push a Pilot project as a Proof of Concept (POC) to get the business airborne with the available investment we can raise.
When your sale starts,and what is the bonus?

Bonus matrix is as follows:

Bonus Matrix    Below 2.5 ETH    |   Between 2.5 – 4 ETH |     Above 4 ETH |            Days
Presales 1
May 21 - June 03                    20%    |                     25%              |                  30%       |                  14

Presales 2
June 04 - June 17                15%     |                    20%            |                     25%   |                   14

ICO
June 18 - July 17                      0%     |                   5%              |                       7%   |                    30                                                                       
I see your sale starts on May 21st,but at what time exactly?

13:00 gmt
Activity: 156

The invisible hand of the free market?
Activity: 185

Well, less fees will certainly affect the maintenance costs of the system, but I believe that this difference will be compensated in some other way, maybe they will get some funds when entering into a deal with a particular company ...

I wonder if someone from the team can explain what is the business model?
Pages:
Jump to: