Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 21. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?

Some top exchages are mentioned on their websites,so i think negotiation started already.
Activity: 266
I found this part in their whitepaper really interesting

Telecom utilities are more technologically advanced in offering consumers with digital solutions
to enhance their experience. Treon will target telecom companies first to be the early
adopters of the TXO token and digital tool – per GSMA report that reported an actual $1 Trillion
of revenues in 2017-. According to GSMA, 2018 global telecom revenues from consumers
are expected to be $1.05 Trillion, out of which $101 Billion are revenues from online channels,
i.e., sale of top-up and recharges online

I think that could result in huge revenue as those companies have a large amount of users. Could be great for business.

Indeed. And also Telecom companies were always one of the first to introduce web-based payment so they could be more prone to crypto.

Telecom companies are certainly great players in this area, their insertion into crypto is a smart business decision

They are often on the forefront of new development so they might be on the right track of accepting crypto among all of the possibilities for utility payment.

So it's important to be in the right place at the right time, and collaboration with crypto platforms at this time is just that.

Telecom utilities are more technologically advanced in offering consumers with digital solutions
to enhance their experience. Treon will target telecom companies first to be the early
adopters of the TXO token and digital tool – per GSMA report that reported an actual $1 Trillion
of revenues in 2017-. According to GSMA, 2018 global telecom revenues from consumers
are expected to be $1.05 Trillion, out of which $101 Billion are revenues from online channels,

I think that could result in huge revenue as those companies have a large amount of users. Could be great for business.

Indeed. And also Telecom companies were always one of the first to introduce web-based payment so they could be more prone to crypto.

Telecom companies are certainly great players in this area, their insertion into crypto is a smart business decision

They are often on the forefront of new development so they might be on the right track of accepting crypto among all of the possibilities for utility payment.

That's because Telecom companies have a bunch of money so they can afford to take excursions into the unkown.

They often have a large amount of users and a quite stable inflow of money which can be used for investment. But because of this they have to keep up with technology changes.
Merit: 5

That's because Telecom companies have a bunch of money so they can afford to take excursions into the unkown.
Activity: 224

Activity: 143
Will you list TREON tokens on the exchanges or it it too early to talk about this?
Activity: 252
Do i have to go trough KYC to join your sale?

Yes KYC is needed,and i think its a good thing that Treon asks for that.

I think is slowly becoming standard, it's a good thing that it is used in numerous projects.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How experineced is your team,what are some other projects that you worked on?
Activity: 70
Are there any other campnies who are develiping the same thing as you?
Activity: 137
When your sale starts,and what is the bonus?

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Do you know does anyone offering similar platform/services?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Yes KYC is needed,and i think its a good thing that Treon asks for that.
Activity: 120
Activity: 182
Are there any video interviews with team members available?

I found just this promo video

https://youtu.be/Zm9-s9QKI1Q

Good find,i think those are Treon Founders talking.
Activity: 224
What is the plan in case you dont reach soft cap,do you have some plan b?

They can always rethink their strategy and redirect their funding to more important aras.

Well, plan b, which may include some changes in the project development itself or arranging resources in the second stream, is certainly something that every team has in the drawer if it comes to this.

You always have to have a plan b when going into such complex projectm but hopefully it does not come to that.
Activity: 70
Can you tell where is the Treon team located?

I think company is registered in Estonia,but im not sure where headquarters is.

A lot of ICO projects are located in Estonia due to the numerous benefits provided by this EU state.
Pages:
Jump to: