Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments - page 22. (Read 84625 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
Are there any video interviews with team members available?

I found just this promo video

https://youtu.be/Zm9-s9QKI1Q
Activity: 266
What is the plan in case you dont reach soft cap,do you have some plan b?

They can always rethink their strategy and redirect their funding to more important aras.

Well, plan b, which may include some changes in the project development itself or arranging resources in the second stream, is certainly something that every team has in the drawer if it comes to this.
Activity: 224
Are there any video interviews with team members available?
Activity: 224
I heared that there was AMA yesterday,do you plan to release some article with questions and answers?

I'm sure there will be some links soon. I'm also hoping to read what was discussed.

Or just a summary of it, the most interesting and important questions.
I heared that there was AMA yesterday,do you plan to release some article with questions and answers?

I'm sure there will be some links soon. I'm also hoping to read what was discussed.
Activity: 219
Can you tell where is the Treon team located?

I think company is registered in Estonia,but im not sure where headquarters is.
Activity: 230

I hope they will publish that, I would love to read about it  Grin
Activity: 120
Activity: 196

They can always rethink their strategy and redirect their funding to more important aras.
Activity: 131
Can you tell where is the Treon team located?
Activity: 252
I like your project, I think with proper implementation it will be in demand. Did not quite understand how the profit will be formed? Thanks for the answer.
We are mainly making our revenues from both transaction fees and distribution margins. The Transaction fees are replacing all traditional credit card high transaction fee costs with our lower fees while on the distribution ones we have a margin that we receive from different utility providers for selling their services.

It is clear that somehow the platform has to be maintained, while the fees are low users will not pay attention to the small amount they are giving for the system maintaince Wink
Apart from blockchain technology, what are the benefits of this platform in view of the standard mobile application we use today to pay for bills (a.k.a mbanking)?

The benefits of standard mobile application are as following : User friendly consolidated view, Inclusion of unbanked, Management of different utility accounts, Change and Optimize consumption, Top up and Payment, Smart Notifications

You plan to release Android or iOS application  first?

It really depends on the region they are targeting first. iOS is huge in NA, but Android is more popular everywhere else. Plus there's always a question od accessibility. I would think that Android is the way to go.

Given that they have announced Asia and Africa as the countries in witch they will launch app first, I assume that it will be an Android app.

And it's better they chose one and not both so they don't stretch themselves to thin.

Of course, for the beginning it is better to focus on one platform, when the project is expanded it will be much easier to develop another one.

the platform is one, the applications can be many if the platform is strong enough.

Understandably, if everything works well on the platform itself, further applications will work smoothly
Activity: 70
Who will do your KYC ? I hope its a reputable company,because it can be annoying if not done properly.

I'm sure there are more and more inexperienced companies doing KYC as it's more in demand lately, it all depends on the cost really...

Considering the number of new projects, it is understandable that more and more companies are doing KYC ... but in the end, only the top quality project will remain with some of those who offer their products under real market prices.
Activity: 28
I like your project, I think with proper implementation it will be in demand. Did not quite understand how the profit will be formed? Thanks for the answer.
We are mainly making our revenues from both transaction fees and distribution margins. The Transaction fees are replacing all traditional credit card high transaction fee costs with our lower fees while on the distribution ones we have a margin that we receive from different utility providers for selling their services.
Activity: 280
Is there any specific region where you plan to start offering your services,or you are going worldwide from the start?

We are starting with Asia and Africa first as we see a bigger opportunity to provide such a service and to serve the unbanked. However, we will roll our worldwide very quickly as we go.

Asia is a huge market, so this is a smart business decision for the beginning.

This is actually an interesting choice to go for Asia and Africa as there they can have the upper hand and less competition.

Yes quite interesting. Africa is a great market to start new projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Is there any specific region where you plan to start offering your services,or you are going worldwide from the start?

We are starting with Asia and Africa first as we see a bigger opportunity to provide such a service and to serve the unbanked. However, we will roll our worldwide very quickly as we go.

Asia is a huge market, so this is a smart business decision for the beginning.

This is actually an interesting choice to go for Asia and Africa as there they can have the upper hand and less competition.
Apart from blockchain technology, what are the benefits of this platform in view of the standard mobile application we use today to pay for bills (a.k.a mbanking)?

The benefits of standard mobile application are as following : User friendly consolidated view, Inclusion of unbanked, Management of different utility accounts, Change and Optimize consumption, Top up and Payment, Smart Notifications

You plan to release Android or iOS application  first?

It really depends on the region they are targeting first. iOS is huge in NA, but Android is more popular everywhere else. Plus there's always a question od accessibility. I would think that Android is the way to go.

Given that they have announced Asia and Africa as the countries in witch they will launch app first, I assume that it will be an Android app.

And it's better they chose one and not both so they don't stretch themselves to thin.

Of course, for the beginning it is better to focus on one platform, when the project is expanded it will be much easier to develop another one.

the platform is one, the applications can be many if the platform is strong enough.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I saw on your telegram that you will have live AMA today.Do you plan to include questions from this thread as well?
Who will do your KYC ? I hope its a reputable company,because it can be annoying if not done properly.

I'm sure there are more and more inexperienced companies doing KYC as it's more in demand lately, it all depends on the cost really...
Pages:
Jump to: