Pages:
Author

Topic: ɌIDDLE - The biggest mystery | 1st Airdrop completed!! | WAVES | $RXD | TiDex - page 2. (Read 39267 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 255
abandoned cryptocurrency projects like this one (and many others) make engagement in crypto look bad  Sad it also makes the technology it was built on, look bad.

too many worthless alts are being created to do nothing but prey on users' valuable coins, and after a dump and run stint by a (fly-by-night) dev, let the abandoned crypto pile up in exchanges! was there ever a project like collecting all the crypto trash and then turning them into something of value, payable to the one who got rid of their share of abandoned tokens/coins? that would probably be an awesome project  Wink
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
a project like this, that make wavesplatform become bad
the dev is active, but the latest post he made is on May 29, 2017, 07:07:12 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Can this coin be taken over and made like some kind of fun, active game coin with an active website, rewards, etc.?

you know you can make very VERY easy coins with waveswallet Huh with few clicks and 1 waves you can make your own coin....

so no need for hijack this Smiley .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Man I feel your pain, I have over 100K of this turd-kin on Tidex...

its a sad thing, whole scam .

i know you where one of the supporter of this coin , and only goal of the dev was quick cash....
i too got still coins, but who knows .....
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Can this coin be taken over and made like some kind of fun, active game coin with an active website, rewards, etc.?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Man I feel your pain, I have over 100K of this turd-kin on Tidex...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
WTS 2300 Riddle
I know that this is considered dead, shitoken, however someone might be interested in buying it.
I have waves online wallet with this token/coin for sale. Current market price for those 2K+ is 50K satoshi(yet nobody is buying it, order history is empty).
If any of you want to buy it I can accept XRB(Mrai), Dogecoin, BTC.
My ask price would be merely 10K satoshi or its altcoin equivalent.
What you get is an entire waves online wallet, seed + password.
I can go first, no special requirements for the transaction, except no newbies.
B4 comments like, dead coin, shit token, why bother... just don't Smiley we all know that already.
PM me if interested.   
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No, he is planing intensively his next coup to get another big success with 500 $ Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
The dev lost himselft in his riddles and went mad, I am sure.
interested in this, hoping for another airdrop.
if you want a logo, i'm a professional graphic designer. drop me a pm and we can talk.

You should read some postings before, the game is over.
If you want you can design a nice R.I.P-Gravestone Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
interested in this, hoping for another airdrop.
if you want a logo, i'm a professional graphic designer. drop me a pm and we can talk.
Activity: 490
This one fits well into the Aqua, WaaH series. Everybody should stick to the verified tokens on Waves DEX, as it flooded by test/joke/crap and scam assets by now.

lol/dammit

I always have those coins, or as they emerge apparently aujourd'hui; teaukens...

born for a nickel, not worth a goddamn tickey.

yup..waay to easy for some dickfucks to create shittokens
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
This one fits well into the Aqua, WaaH series. Everybody should stick to the verified tokens on Waves DEX, as it flooded by test/joke/crap and scam assets by now.

lol/dammit

I always have those coins, or as they emerge apparently aujourd'hui; teaukens...

born for a nickel, not worth a goddamn tickey.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Activity: 490
yup...some dude that probably managed to get 0.1 or 0.2 BTC out of this. this only proves stupidity. and since i'm new i learned my lesson...no project without a clear team behind it...all new shittokens and shitcoins.  Sad
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
anyone know news about Riddle??
It seems dev abandoned his coin
I'm sure he is lurking from the shadows Smiley cause why not, hell maybe dev is you?  Grin Who knows.
But as of today you can consider this coin abandoned. There was no updates for close to a month now, no feeds from developer, nothing. I'm not sure what the procedure is going to be here, will it ever leave the status of token? Probably not. I think it might be a good idea to report this thread to mods with request of locking it.

I have a theory that Riddler was the same guy as Aqua man. Totally the same modus operandi. The only consolation is I think the community won't fall for him again. At least I hope.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
I'm sure he is lurking from the shadows Smiley cause why not, hell maybe dev is you?  Grin Who knows.
But as of today you can consider this coin abandoned. There was no updates for close to a month now, no feeds from developer, nothing. I'm not sure what the procedure is going to be here, will it ever leave the status of token? Probably not. I think it might be a good idea to report this thread to mods with request of locking it.
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Token swap? Resurrect?

It's over...

Dev last online: Last Active:    May 30, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

Remove your signature and move along. Probably we can ask a moderator to lock this thread...

I hope you hear this and close this shit

There is nobody to hear this ...
But you can click on the link on the right side "report to moderator" and explain this.
I have just no time for this ... very busy ...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Token swap? Resurrect?

It's over...

Dev last online: Last Active:    May 30, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

Remove your signature and move along. Probably we can ask a moderator to lock this thread...

I hope you hear this and close this shit
Pages:
Jump to: