Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 12. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I downloaded idealcash application in mobile i am surprised, the wallet app seems like a computer software in my phone. so amazing, I can do  stake whenever and wherever i am using my idealcash mobile wallet. Transactions so fast. I am very satisfied about this great work.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
You need to try this.

Transactions are so fast, almost instantaneous.

Staking 30% a year, its 2,5% a month...take your money out of your bank and come to DEAL!
Activity: 42
Get on board with ideal cash, with 30% stakes you can sit back and watch your holding increase.
You can also get free coins just for joining our discord channel.

Follow this link and get 300 free coins https://discord.gg/VdWhHpT
Activity: 52
In this bearish market, still Deal is giving regular income in the form of stakes. So no worries about bearish market. Concept of passive income
#DEAL
Activity: 48
The DEAL project looks great with a great development. you can stake your coins by mobile wallet which  attracts more people, staking in Android wallet is good for people that do not have a  computer.
#DEAL
Activity: 95
This may be your last buying opportunity to get in cheap on a great project with limitless potential! Don't delay! Head over to ICQBase Exchange or stocks.exchange and get DEAL
#DEAL

Yeah. Market dips every time and I buy myself some more deals and stake more. I know nothing but holding deal 😎
Idealcash is at a great price right now with loads of potential. Get on board now and earn 30% staking returns.
Also get free coins for joining our discord channel.

https://discord.gg/5MpbTMa
Activity: 35
Deal coin is a poscoin. We can make stable reward with staking. Usually we use PC or Raspberry PI for stake. But android wallet staking is made possible by deal.
Network synchronization is stop
Three days after synchronization  ... It stopped at block number 253543.
Does anyone know of the latest sync files or fixes? Huh

You can try to resync your wallet by deleting all files from appdata except wallet.dat,and open the wallet again, it'll resync and i hope problem would be resolved.
I repeat delete all files except wallet.dat, don't delete wallet.dat,it's your coins.
Deal project has a huge potential, with very fast transactions speed, low fees, 30% Staking per year and a strong community, it is definitely a good investment at this time, once listed on a decent exchange the price will skyrocket.  Cool
Activity: 154
super project,which will not leave anyone indifferent,participate in this project and you will stay happy. The company inspires confidence,anyone who wants to succeed in this life,I advise you to pay attention to it and you will be voznagrazhdeny full. When choosing a project for investment, always look at the team. This team consists of professionals, then this project will be successful
Activity: 11
best PoS crypto coin in the market today! with 30% annual returns you can enjoy slow steady gains while the market picks up, dont forget to join the communities!
Activity: 2

purse is not a connection, give the file conf
Idealcash is currently at 7 sats on icqbase right now.
 It's a great time to buy and try!

Even at the current low price of 7 sats, I'm still earning almost $4 a day in DEAL by staking.
In comparison, my mining rig is only pulling in around $2 a day, after electricity.

I'm hoping to double my coins before the price goes up again!

That's really great,. I think mining rigs are loosing their popularity and people are coming for pos coins more.
When Pos will dominate the place I'm sure idealcash would be in front of the line.
Merit: 2
Idealcash is currently at 7 sats on icqbase right now.
 It's a great time to buy and try!

Even at the current low price of 7 sats, I'm still earning almost $4 a day in DEAL by staking.
In comparison, my mining rig is only pulling in around $2 a day, after electricity.

I'm hoping to double my coins before the price goes up again!
Activity: 48
Very fast transaction time
possibility to stake on mobile device
Very active tekegram and discord group
good staking rewards
Whatelse you need
#DEAL
I have purchased coins and transfer it to my wallet....Great Speed, Incredible and the time for loading the Blockchain (wallet) is very very good. Most other coins you wait 30 minutes, what a great project!  Shocked
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Ideal cash is an excellent project it is a digital currency that you can spend online. The most i like is the staking features 30% yearly return. I buy more while ideal coin is cheap.
Activity: 95
Pos system is really good but I was wondering do you guys have any plan to use pos pools for deal in future?
I would appreciate if anyone tell me about it.
Activity: 35
IDEALCASH is getting  stronger every day, and my stake rewards are getting bigger daily. Perfect pos coin
Bright future ahead of DEAL
Pages:
Jump to: