Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 13. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This project has a huge potential with very fast transactions speed, low fees, 30% Staking and a strong community, it is definitely a good investment and when it's listed on more exchanges the price will skyrocket. Shocked
Activity: 48
Its  very good to see a coin with own wallet rather then going for eth or waves address,.. seems a very promising project with a good team.
Still available cheap
#DEAL
This may be your last buying opportunity to get in cheap on a great project with limitless potential! Don't delay! Head over to ICQBase Exchange or stocks.exchange and get DEAL
#DEAL
iDealCash and iDealDealt are on an exchange and are currently trading very nicely, it will be soon to be listed on other exchanges, which will give a better Deal for all!  Grin Wink
Activity: 95
I've personally read the whitepaper and the vision the team has is really awesome if they succeed and I know they'll. The community members are super helpful and now I'm thinking to get a pi for staking as I already have android and Windows running for two wallets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Price keeps steady during this dip, receiving stakes frequently, mobile staking is there and a lot more to come. What do you want more! I am in for the long run!#DEAL
Activity: 35
Deal is a perfect pos coin with bright future and very strong and supportive community
It will pump hard when bulls come
Activity: 77
Interesting project; staking tokens to buy items from the marketplace. Seems like a workable idea.
Deal is very undervalued right now. Bulls coming in future. Get it now. Its the best oppurtunity to buy it now
#DEAL
Activity: 13
Everything is easy with IdealCash
Wallet work good and transaction are really faster!
Team are always online in telegram and Scored help if you have some problem
Activity: 23
Done join in your discord community group
Wish we have prosperous future
Really good staking coin!!
Wallet work good and transaction are really fast!
Dev team are always online in telegram and help if you have some problem
Will always be buying some deal when i am able to purchase more and more and more of it cause it's great. I love the Stake on the go with IdealCash mobile staking!
Activity: 42
The longer I am involved with ideal cash the more I am impressed with the whole project....great team great community and great prospects.

If you join the discord channel you can even get free coins to start and regular bounties.

https://discord.gg/VdWhHpT
Deal community is growing day by day. Still undervalued considering fast transactions, low fees and pos.
Going to be listed on new exchanges soon
Activity: 39
Network synchronization is stop
Three days after synchronization  ... It stopped at block number 253543.
Does anyone know of the latest sync files or fixes? Huh
Activity: 31
Looks interesting project.
Interesting plan, classy results!  Good luck all!
Activity: 35
Deal coin has utilized positive and improved on the negatives of crypto. Its a very good pos coin with skilled and very supportive community
Ideal cash (DEAL)
Very fast transactions
30% pos
Go for it
Activity: 42
We are waiting for next.exchange soon !

Yeah. That'd be a game changer,and I think it'll get the volume we need to get listed on cmc.
Pages:
Jump to: