Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 42. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Buyyyy and hoddllll
Activity: 5
Ik like this coin. And with the token, I think the devs have made a good decision and this choise will make the coin stronger. Good job all!
Activity: 70
They have a good idea and great team to make this project will be succes in the future. So good job and hope will be to the moon . Its really impressive you guys come so far a successful journey!
Activity: 98
Happy to hear about the stock exchange listing news.. More to come 😎
Activity: 84
checked it out! Wallet works fine, mobile wallet too! GOing to HODL it all! Really impressed by the power of community members
Activity: 17
Deal is on the rise today! Don't wait to long or you will miss the rocket ship! This is a no-brainer!
Activity: 13
I Love the community ! at https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency and i got the free starter coins ! and won the lottery one time  Smiley

And staking really works.

I am loving it $deal !!

I'm shocked about this coin with great staking rewards
It shows me how great they are
Can't wait more to list on the new exchange
That could be 100sat+ this year
Activity: 3
This is a huge, incredible, unique opportunity. It's a revolution. Cool
Activity: 4
Deal just released some brand new updates last night. I'm so excited for what I'm seeing! Will become the crypto eBay. I'm looking to buy some more with my next paycheck. Discord is super helpful. They helped me out with some wallet problems. Definitely go join! Deal is a gem!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
I found the white paper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a white paper! Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Activity: 105
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
This project looks pretty good to me so far. I am definitely interested in what the coin specs are, as I haven't really seen anything about those specifications yet. So far so good though!
Activity: 42
Deal is now supported by Blockfolio so you can track it as part of your portfolio, things are getting better and momentum is building.

Time to get on board whilst the price is still low.....
Activity: 38
Buy and stake #IDEALCASH
NOTHING ELSE
Activity: 44
Great news!!!) Stocks.exchange listing))
Activity: 161
I once had this coin,but I lost my wallet because of my mistake..don't forget to backup data before re-installing the desktop,This coin is very potential to grow
Activity: 17
Can't wait until Deal is listed on stocks.exchange! Just announced today and I am looking forward to it to push the volume up!  Deal is the real Deal!
Activity: 8
Can't believe how cheap this coin it right now!! Huge things coming for Deal
Activity: 3
This coin will surprise everyone by its growth and not by a pamp! The long-term investments for this coin are the most important!!! Grin Wink
Activity: 6
Never seen a coin with staking this good. Get new coins every few hours
Activity: 38
Staked some #IDEALCASH yesterday now I’m out to buy  an android device to stake on the go #idealcash
Pages:
Jump to: