Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 5. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
idealcash is on crex24 buy
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
AFL
Activity: 167
This coin is dead
Activity: 1190
Merit: 10
anybody have the mobile wallet link? thanks
Activity: 3
A great project. I Love It.
If you want to get into a sustainable and stable project, know, invest in Coins Deal.
Activity: 2
FAST TRANSACTIONS 24/7 ACTIVE DEVS HAPPY TO JOIN IDEAL COMMUNITY
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Dear community,

To support our development activities we have created a beta testing group where the community, you, can help us test new applications. If you’re interested please join here:

t.me/IDealCashBetaTesting

Thanks for all of your support!

The IDealCash Team
Wow... its awesome project... i like to involve in...

Thank you!
This is wonderful. Your coin starts to please me very much. Keep the guys in the same vein just ahead.I'm glad to be part of your community.

Thanks for the feedback! We have new updates coming soon, check out our telegram news channel for more details!
Activity: 59
when will the marketplace launch?
Activity: 168
Merit: 8
https://t.me/money_miner
This is wonderful. Your coin starts to please me very much. Keep the guys in the same vein just ahead.I'm glad to be part of your community.
Activity: 4
Wow... its awesome project... i like to involve in...
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Another fucking scam!  Angry

Could you not just shout something, but give specific arguments in favor of your opinion? Maybe you shout about scam just because no one thanked you with coins for Raspberry wallet?
As for me - I do not see signs of a scam, the wallet is working properly, transactions are very fast. This coin will probably need more aggressive marketing later, when the entire market turns green. Now the team’s efforts should be focused on expanding coin use options and developing a market place, I think.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Another fucking scam!  Angry
ha ha
Agree with you and this makes me dumbfounded at the price of the coinmarketcap.
Only 0.06 Ethereum circulates for coins DEAL, maybe I can already guess that investors for this coin are crying sadly. LOL
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/idealcash/#markets
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

DRSykgX3rDTkfJ1BTZjoFCifjmdHjMzbY2         

https://mega.nz/#!Y7RWmaBQ!hTW4yAoXuXUxAm0WJD_a5FWJYMFYUn5YPUJSQEboYTw

Activity: 9
HELLO EVERYONE ... RS THE NICE PROJECT E BIG PROFIT OF YOUR INVESTIMENTS FOR THIS POS CRYPTO!!! I LIKED VERY MUCH!!! ENTER TOO IN THIS PROJECT AND BY HAPPY ... RS  Grin Shocked
Activity: 349
you can put fresh nodes very few connections to the network
DEAL and DEALT are both awesome cryptos! DEAL is super fast for transactions and always nice to stake and make additional income from the coins you are holding! Keep up the great job team!

Thank you for the great feedback!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
DEAL and DEALT are both awesome cryptos! DEAL is super fast for transactions and always nice to stake and make additional income from the coins you are holding! Keep up the great job team!
Activity: 28
In my opinion Deal is the next big thing! I don't know what everyone is waiting on but don't be the one who regrets not getting in when you can!
Pages:
Jump to: