Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 6. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
The team is incredibly ambitious and hard-working! Although it is not ico, it is a great success to enter the stock market in a short time. I believe that this project will work well.
Activity: 121
I like the staking idea of this project give you the ability to earn more. that is not all you can make purchases with your coin sweet.
Activity: 9
The great project ... !!! The Faucet is broken ... !!! Roll Eyes rs But is very nice Project ... rs  Grin
Nice WebShopping and good Prices ... rs The best project ever this idealCash ... rs  Grin
Activity: 4
It´s amazing coin, Great, Decentralized Digital Currency.
Activity: 86
what's the difference between idealcash(deal) & idealgold(dealt)?
Activity: 114
Reserv.
The best Crpto i have see ... rs Nice project ever and great bountys ... rs
copper member
Activity: 62
Europe's Premier Digital Asset Exchange
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We are at cmc now -> mooooon

Being listed in cmc is not a guarantee that the price will go up. You should have something to offer in the community. Otherwise, the price will just slowly decline. By the way, the listed faucet link is not working.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Meanwhile in telegram:

"Dealolotl  admin:

CONGRATS We did it - FIRST place! Thank you to everyone who voted - we will be added on TheHub and XSwap platform!"
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
cool coin. gogogo.
Activity: 58
I hope the coin will conquer the cryptocurrency market Wink Wink
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
IdealCash community is rocking the vote at ETERBASE, currently leading the way with EXP just behind them. Come on, I know you guys can do it.

https://www.eterbase.com/prelisting/vote#XBASE

It's nice to see some new Alts on ETERBASE once it launches Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

DEAL Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 957   
Total Supply   1,154,002,822
Price %(1h)    -0.13%
Price %(24h)        -7.32%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/idealcash/deal/
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Hey. Cool coin.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

I just saw on telegram that they are releasing 33 new wallet themes tomorrow!  They look awesome!

Activity: 3
Dear community,

We did it! Thanks to all of your efforts we are now on CoinMarketCap!!!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/idealcash/

Spread the news!

#idealcash $DEAL $DEALT
Activity: 58
Hello to all! who knows when to turn on the game? I really want to earn a lot of coins and invest them in purchases !!! Grin Wink
Activity: 159
30% POS is really good, and the transaction is so fast    Grin Grin
The concept behind idealcash is a welcoming idea read the whitepaper it was self explanatory I have no doubt in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: