Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 8. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
so happy that Deal team is doing so well, like managing ANN, telegram and discord. It is really a time consuming task for wallet design, update as well as future marketplace. thanks Team
Activity: 2
Activity: 52
The wallet staking is a great, what an incentive program and the phone app is just a brilliant idea. Best wishes to the Team and community!  Cool
Activity: 276
Merit: 31
A really fast (yes, really FAST) coin.
And the wallet is one of the only wallet that pass %100 clean in https://www.virustotal.com
Nice project and undervalued coin.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
One of the most awaited features of world of cryptocurrency.The description of the project is very interesting and attractive, but I doubt that this project will be able to accurately give the user the growth of its capital by 30% minimum.
If you have not looked at idealcash yet you are seriously missing out. Check out the white paper at idealcash.io It really is a great low cost investment.  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
If you have not looked at idealcash yet you are seriously missing out. Check out the white paper at idealcash.io It really is a great low cost investment.
Also by joining our discord channel you can get free coins to get you started.
https://discord.gg/JD5d4Nx
Does it pass any lottery or coins give to all participants? I participated earlier in airdrops, now they exist?
I also want to know about this. Actually I can't find any update for it. In order to knowing I just need an attention from team. Need the clarification for this question to continue this. May be they will provide some free coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If you have not looked at idealcash yet you are seriously missing out. Check out the white paper at idealcash.io It really is a great low cost investment.
Does it pass any lottery or coins give to all participants? I participated earlier in airdrops, now they exist?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will this rate of 30% of return per year always be guaranteed or according to the movement of IDealCoin in the market? Will only private payments be made?
Activity: 168
It seems to me that this project will be very promising in the future and can be a massive adoption, from my point of view, mass adoption is the key factor for evaluating the cryptoproject.
iDealCash makes transactions fast and secure, with low transaction fees and you get POS coin which stakes on your mobile phone is truly one of its kind and awesome concept.  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Great looking coin/token, there's a lot of features this coin has that really got me interested. Of course the White Paper makes sense and the community aspect is the way forward, Truly decentralized coins, community driven are the true essence of crypto. Deal has a very bright future ahead of it. No doubt this will skyrocket.
Check out the white paper at idealcash.io It really is a great low cost investment and Idealcash is a very fast very secure coin with amazing untapped potential.  Cool
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
From 30 sat to 5 sat now, it is consolidating and waits for another bullrush
I agree. It would only be a matter of time before it takes off again. The tech behind idealcash is solid. It's worth more than 5 sats.
Activity: 28
From 30 sat to 5 sat now, it is consolidating and waits for another bullrush
Activity: 42
IDealCash is going to King of all Coins this year.  Stacking is very easy to earn more coins.  Been getting lot per day.  Cool
I have purchased coins and transfer it to my wallet....Great Speed, Incredible and the time for loading the Blockchain (wallet) is very very good. Most other coins you wait 30 minutes, what a great project! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool Cool
Activity: 2
deal transaction speed is awesome.. this project features speeds which are 100 times faster than bitcoin.. and fast n secure with incredibily low transaction sppeds
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
Those whose btc got stucked on icqbase what this community is doing for them to fet their money back from that shit exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: