Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 7. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
is this coin still being developed? no dev post in a long time
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
30% POS is really good, and the transaction is so fast    Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
idealcash is coming along,  this weeks new wallet themes look great!

In case anyone missed the biweekly telegram iWar update:
https://medium.com/@idealcash/idealcashteam-biweekly-activity-report-war-september-26-2018-988bb6b28cd8

Wallet Themes:

https://github.com/flokisatoshi/idealcash_themes/releases

Activity: 6
This ideal cash is the fastest on i see and tylerZ the main Dev is not affraid to give you some coin. Now they 100k coin up to grab each week. Also the PoS staking is the better in all crypto.
Activity: 72
Hmm... When big exchange will be availbale?
Activity: 4

Excellent project. I see great future for the Deal Wink
Everyday ideal cash gets a little bit stronger as more and more people get on board.
Don't leave it too late, they have a greta community with a great idea.
Idealcash is perfectly positioned to take a larger market share and at a very low price is a great buy for the future, great team with a great vision. Buy yours now and get on board.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
At a risk of sounding like a total brown-noser, I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I feel like IDealCash is a great project with even greater prospects. I suggest you all buy a truckload of tokens while they're still relatively cheap.
Activity: 185
I like the fact that i can stake DEAL on my mobile is very impressive in my opinion, at least now i can take my staking with me wherever i go,
Mobile staking is more electricity friendly than using pc, it very easy to have moblie charged and last for more hours than pc even though the staking capacity is not comparable but in terms of convenience, mobile is more convenient. Good idea going to support it.
A really fast (yes, really FAST) coin.
And the wallet is one of the only wallet that pass %100 clean in https://www.virustotal.com
Nice project and undervalued coin.

It seems to me that this project will be very promising in the future and can be a massive adoption, from my point of view, mass adoption is the key factor for evaluating the cryptoproject.

This is our goal!
Great looking coin/token, there's a lot of features this coin has that really got me interested. Of course the White Paper makes sense and the community aspect is the way forward, Truly decentralized coins, community driven are the true essence of crypto. Deal has a very bright future ahead of it. No doubt this will skyrocket.

Great feedback
Activity: 52
iDeal is a up and coming coin that I am heavily invested in. It's got great staking and I'm so excited for this coin and it's my favorite out of all my coins. Can't wait to watch it grow!  Cool
Activity: 28
mobile staking is easy and the stake is as good as the desktop one
Activity: 43
The team is awesome. I know the team is working hard and the marketplace will be launched soon. be patient, hodlers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Great Deal of a project! With 30% staking reward it has attracted a lot of attention of the Crypto World. I have heard the staking reward Will be able like this for 3-5 years! Huge potential! And many HODLers staking means a good fluency of the network!  Cool
I agree that the interest for the staking is large, but if the developer does not come up with a real use of the coin, the price will decrease.
Very fast Coin, "Transaction made on the iDealCash network are almost instantaneous requiring only 8 seconds or less to be visible in your wallet", Awesome!  Cool
Great Deal of a project! With 30% staking reward it has attracted a lot of attention of the Crypto World. I have heard the staking reward Will be able like this for 3-5 years! Huge potential! And many HODLers staking means a good fluency of the network!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: