Pages:
Author

Topic: IDealCash (DEAL) COIN / MOBILE PoS 30% / MARKETPLACE - page 9. (Read 130959 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
 This project is so very good, everyone needs a little piece of it, so go the exchanges and buy some during this dip and then stake it in your wallet to receive a 30% ROI on your HODLing. Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I see on the staking I can earn, but the team has ideas how to use a coin in real life? I think the team needs to do more promotion of the coin.
Activity: 13
just buy deal
and HODL
its 3 sat now
no more chance to buy it if you dont buy it now
So very glad that I found this project cause it's one of the best to bring a true working coin to market, dev team are hard at work making that happen!  Cool
deal is a very potential coin this year and deal is now 5sat only its so cheap and buy it now!
Activity: 39
Network disconnected
0 connections ....
Please provide conf file
Our iDealcash community is one of the best in the Crypto World of coins and tokens, we all think of ways to make it even better then it is now, come on an join our family for the best Deal.  Cool
Activity: 43
We need your support in building up our Deal community as well as supporting the price. We need volume to stay with stocks.exchange. Join, buy and hodl.
At first I was hesitant to get into this coin. However, this coin has a solid community, mobile staking wallet which is really great. Tipping in Telegram is very addicting. This coin has a lot of potential and would be wise to get into while the coin is still relatively low.   Cool
fast ,great, much rewards coin,
what are you waiting for, BUY ideal and HODL
will have a surpise in this year
MWJ
Activity: 2
Wow...seems like it's going to be a great project with great support and great community... Very Happy to join this project with you...good luck and to our success.

Hey looks like we have a new member, welcome MWJ to the Great Deal Community in the world, look around and get farmiliar with our community, if you have any questions please ask, it will be great to see you doing some Great Deal making here.  Cool

Hey Bro, thanks for letting me in on this great project...everyone so far has been great and very helpful...can't wait to try out the mobile wallet and see how much Staking I can do.
Activity: 42
Idealcash is a great prospect for growth with great ideas in the pipeline, you can also earn 30% return for staking so watch your investment grow.
Also if you join our discord group you can get free coins to get you started

https://discord.gg/JD5d4Nx

Check it out and start accumulating now.
Wow...seems like it's going to be a great project with great support and great community... Very Happy to join this project with you...good luck and to our success.

Hey looks like we have a new member, welcome MWJ to the Great Deal Community in the world, look around and get farmiliar with our community, if you have any questions please ask, it will be great to see you doing some Great Deal making here.  Cool
MWJ
Activity: 2
Very nice Android mobile wallet, you can stake on the go for more coin!! This project will succeed and is only 05 Satoshi right now good opportunities for investors.  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Interesting coin, low transaction cost.
Great prospects and great returns, 30%staking rewards.And get free coins when you sign up to our discord channel, Dont wait get involved now whilst it is still cheap as it wont be forever. Great chance to be part of a growing community.

http://channel.discord.gg/VdWhHpT
Amazing Project and the Dev Team behind iDEALcash has gone Absolutely All-In. Acquire a bunch of $DEAL and start Staking! PoS is going to be the future for many coins, however iDealcoin will get it's way into the Top 100 this year and then it's Moon baby.  Cool
Time to stock up on ideal cash whilst you can, it wont be long before things start to happen......Get yourself one of the most promising coins on the market.

https://discord.gg/JD5d4Nx
Activity: 34
First is decentralized ,privacy ,stake are main  central propose .
Fast transaction and low fees.
I like the comunity and is an other important thing always.
Pages:
Jump to: