Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO might soon become an history in crypto world soon - page 2. (Read 720 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Whereas in my opinion, IEO is better than ICO, IEO is carried out with a good exchange even though there are some unknown exchanges that also open IEO for new projects. If there is something better than that, we must support it. We await further DYCO developments
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
Presently it's impossible because investors feels more safer using IEO, they know that to make profits from IEO crowdfunding they have to choose projects from top exchanges, gate, binance, huobi etc, in Security IEO wins over ICO, it's not gonna fade any time soon.
If there are still new projects that are better then IEO will continue to grow but if failures occur and IEO in large exchanges does not exist anymore then investors will also think hard about this IEO investment so that failed projects that often destroy this all.
With the development of cryptocurrencies, I believe that there will be more people participating in this market, and they will bring great ideas to create new projects. I just hope the top exchanges will continue to grow and bring in new IEO projects
When the development will bring a good result and that will actually attract more and more newcomers to join in the crypto. The idea must be a real thing that can be implemented and give a lot of benefits to the team and investors.
IEO will never become another history again in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Not so soon since we are still seeing some good news about a project that offers IEO in the exchanges. even ICO is never been dead because until now, I see some of them on the bounty section. The only dead investment method today is cloud mining because they turned out to be a scam after some times. even though they reached some years to run their services when they see some opportunity for the money of their clients, they won't hesitate to do so. Just look at what happened to Hash-ocean after running for years, they just disappear in thin air.
Even if a new bounty campaign come out today and it's all ICO thing I can bet with you that no single bounty hunter will promote such, the answer is pretty simple, there is no way a ICO project will raise fund successfully without the help of IEO and top exchanges today, ICO is as good as dead
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Not so soon since we are still seeing some good news about a project that offers IEO in the exchanges. even ICO is never been dead because until now, I see some of them on the bounty section.
There are still a lot in the bounty section, but do they really produce good results, sorry, but if you can name me some successful ICO now, I might change my mind about how I view ICO now.

The only dead investment method today is cloud mining because they turned out to be a scam after some times. even though they reached some years to run their services when they see some opportunity for the money of their clients, they won't hesitate to do so. Just look at what happened to Hash-ocean after running for years, they just disappear in thin air.
I think it was being popular first before the ICO, but these are more on HYIP or PONZI investments, I also have a bad experience with cloud mining investment in the past, so I have learn that it's not really a good investment, and I also learned in ICO but made some money, so now I am embracing the changes which we are already facing the new trend which is the IEO.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Not so soon since we are still seeing some good news about a project that offers IEO in the exchanges. even ICO is never been dead because until now, I see some of them on the bounty section. The only dead investment method today is cloud mining because they turned out to be a scam after some times. even though they reached some years to run their services when they see some opportunity for the money of their clients, they won't hesitate to do so. Just look at what happened to Hash-ocean after running for years, they just disappear in thin air.
Merit: 667
I honestly think that IEO won’t go anywhere soon or in the long run. The only difference between ICO and IEO, is that this crowdfunding method is through the exchange’s launchpad. The exchange will help you with massive marketing, it’s just that they have high IEO fees + 20% of the total sales during the IEO period.
The project teams that are trying to run a crowdsale are now force to go in IEO as they can never raise the funds from ICO, the reputation of the ICO is very bad now, people don't trust them anymore.

What they do is, they do it in a stages, private sale from private investors, ICO, then if they already raised a good amount, they will go with the IEO.

It’s still a good business model though, but overpriced IEO launchpad fees plus their commissions is kind of a different story. There are affordable but quality IEO launchpads you can find such as Tokpie (I’m not associated with them). For me, IEO isn’t gonna phase out anytime soon.
There is no such thing as overpriced in the market as long as you buy on its intro price, remember, we are investing because we believe the project will succeed and would result to a price increase multiple times.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
Naturally, i believe that there is time for everything; if we do a short history research about crowdfunding, it started with public and private sales; then initial coin offering,the ico was introduced; before the introduction of the initial exchange offering; which ensures that project are able to crowdfund, successfully on any exchange they qualify for. If another source for crowdfunding appears today, it does not eradicate the impacts or negates of previous one
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
I honestly think that IEO won’t go anywhere soon or in the long run. The only difference between ICO and IEO, is that this crowdfunding method is through the exchange’s launchpad. The exchange will help you with massive marketing, it’s just that they have high IEO fees + 20% of the total sales during the IEO period.

It’s still a good business model though, but overpriced IEO launchpad fees plus their commissions is kind of a different story. There are affordable but quality IEO launchpads you can find such as Tokpie (I’m not associated with them). For me, IEO isn’t gonna phase out anytime soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Presently it's impossible because investors feels more safer using IEO, they know that to make profits from IEO crowdfunding they have to choose projects from top exchanges, gate, binance, huobi etc, in Security IEO wins over ICO, it's not gonna fade any time soon.
If there are still new projects that are better then IEO will continue to grow but if failures occur and IEO in large exchanges does not exist anymore then investors will also think hard about this IEO investment so that failed projects that often destroy this all.
Good projects will always appear in this market, so don't worry too much about it. In 2018 I saw a lot of good projects but they couldn't raise money because the ICO was dead, fortunately IEO came along and helped those projects grow.
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
It's the first time I ever heard of DYCO. But I believe that IEO is not yet dead, because top tier exchange is able to provide the market liquidity needed for the tokens to actually trade.
I also see a few projects that implement DYCO, but it's not really so successful. IEO is currently operating well and brings a lot of profits to investors. As long as the exchange is bad, I believe the IEO will continue to exist
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
It's very hard for new projects with less funds to use IEO to raise fund because they can't go on top exchanges, this is the only let down about IEO fundraising, if any new crowdfunding can offer a cheaper way but still safe for investor then IEO might really become history
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
if thats true that ico can do wonders then why ico are hardly being seen now ? now people are attracted to ieo and ieo didnt say that its like ico but ieo have a charm on its own  .  too early to talk about the dissapearance of ieo because ieo isnt on its middle run yet  but it could take a couple of years to say if ieo did perform well or not , if not then its okay if they will released a new kind of  offering again and people might consider the one that you proposed on the first page as it sound okay too  .
ICO did it's wonders in 2017, nothing is perfect mate, what ruined ICO was scam projects from scam artists in crypto space, same thing is happening around IEO now but scam projects can't aim for top exchanges like binance, top exchanges is what makes IEO more better.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
if thats true that ico can do wonders then why ico are hardly being seen now ? now people are attracted to ieo and ieo didnt say that its like ico but ieo have a charm on its own  .  too early to talk about the dissapearance of ieo because ieo isnt on its middle run yet  but it could take a couple of years to say if ieo did perform well or not , if not then its okay if they will released a new kind of  offering again and people might consider the one that you proposed on the first page as it sound okay too  .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I don't see IEO going anywhere in the next few years, but DYCO has such a great system, that it may overcome all coin offerings out there.
It seems you know more about DYCO, can you please try to share more lights into this matter? What makes you think that DYCO will do better than IEO? I would love to hear back from you, presently I don't see how DYCO would beat IEO, maybe I missed some points?
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
Let me see, I think the only thing we need right now about crowdfunding issue is a new solution that will be able to put aside scam projects, a safe haven for investors who invest through such new crowdfunding strategy or platform, if DYCO can offer such services then many new devs would prefer using DYCO and abandon IEO
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
IEO won't turn history unless a better solution comes, I heard IEO have been around for so long but no exposure at the time and when ICO failed, IEO is the only solution left to turn to and it's good that it works better, if DYCO is truly amazing we will know in few months or a year time
Merit: 667
I don't think ieo's will become history soon at least the ones on good exchanges like binance, kucoin etc.
IEO is the better way of crowdfunding, it will only become a history if there's some platform that will come that which is better than the IEO.
We know that ICO will soon be a history only, not just because IEO is safer but because it's abused, the scam rate is very high which is not attractive for new investors, glad we have new option now.

If you talk about scam exchanges or fake volume ones, they are already history.
I think they are still here, that's why the market is still risky, but of course we can always educate ourselves, as that is the only tool we can use to avoid them.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It's the first time I ever heard of DYCO. But I believe that IEO is not yet dead, because top tier exchange is able to provide the market liquidity needed for the tokens to actually trade.
Pages:
Jump to: