Pages:
Author

Topic: IEO's has cause more harm done good - page 2. (Read 872 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 39
August 02, 2019, 06:19:12 PM
IEO doesn't make any project better, it just put it on an exchange to give faster liquidity. Some ieos on binance are over hyped but that's all. there are many ieos of bad and scam projects around, everyday a see a new one...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 02, 2019, 05:06:05 PM
There is point in your post, some crypto enthusiasts rely 100% on the fact that the said exchange must have done all research and verification on the project. Personal due diligence is necessary because you should understand the project and have reasons for buying in. Generally, I don't think IEO has done more harm than good anyway, IEO has rekindled the lost hope for many blockchain start-ups in raising funds and also for investors in reducing scam.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 02, 2019, 04:42:10 PM
As once said, the IEO is not the next way to recognize the success of a project or feel safer without it, it can also cause dependence on new investors. it's like a double-edged sword. need to be alert. Finally, the IEO is also capable of a literal backlash.

Too many people rushed to invest in IEOs and they sincerely think that if the exchanges check and monitor these projects, it will be easy to avoid scammers. In reality, nothing has changed - if you compare them with ICO, you will see that these new projects are just their younger siblings, with the same risks. Do not be too risky to lose everything that you earned.
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
August 01, 2019, 05:14:41 AM
therefore never blame anyone if someone loses in the IEO, because every action you have taken is of course the result of your own research. and also never heard of FUD because it will not guarantee that you will get good results. the next day make sure that every action you take, you have thought about the risks first.
Activity: 798
August 01, 2019, 05:09:34 AM
The arrival of IEO's has cause more harm done good in the sense that many do not seek to make their own research about projects that's are involve in IEO, everyone is made to believe the exchanges are in control and are bound to think the exchanges are in best position to know better and hence expect that the due deligence be done by them, but trust me most of this exchanges are rather soiling the space and aiding most of this projects to mislead investors....
Agreed or Disagree? Argue it out

Today there are many exchangers that are only like service providers for the developer team to raise funds for the development of their projects through the IEO path. For investors, ICO and IEO should be the same because everything depends on the project is good or not. Therefore, in my opinion the IEO of a large exchanger like binance is the main choice in investing
Activity: 1177
Merit: 500
August 01, 2019, 04:24:54 AM
IEO does not bring any harm, only small exchange offers too many IEO, causing many people to invest in IEO in these exchange losses. But see those who invest in the IEO of big exchange, they don't lose at all.
In the future I'm sure many great Exchange will receive the IEO project. Indeed,
The problem is now a lot of IEO done in small market so that investors hesitate to buy the coins/tokens. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
August 01, 2019, 04:09:27 AM
IEO has fix more damages in crypto space so far,lack of trust issues when investing in ICO has reduced alot and investors confidence are been direct towards top exchanges now,binance is a good example of how successful IEO projects are.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2019, 10:21:54 AM
If you were lucky to invest in one of the Binance IEO you won't be saying this, just only one IEO will yield you a lot of profit,  there are also lots of good IEO projects on other exchange,  in as much as you do your research before investing you won't go wrong
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 28, 2019, 01:25:35 PM
I not full agree with your argument, I myself sometimes look for more information on the IEO, especially regarding the exchanger that contributed to the coin listing. Every subject has a negative side and I think how it can impact depending on investors or users to be more careful in investing, this is common things for investor.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
July 28, 2019, 10:21:49 AM
The arrival of IEO's has cause more harm done good in the sense that many do not seek to make their own research about projects that's are involve in IEO, everyone is made to believe the exchanges are in control and are bound to think the exchanges are in best position to know better and hence expect that the due deligence be done by them, but trust me most of this exchanges are rather soiling the space and aiding most of this projects to mislead investors....

I used to trust these exchanges but these IEO are not great project to invest compare to what the ICO is offering back 2017, we really need to do our own research it has become FOMO why people are so much into IEO but they are quick to get out.
Activity: 448
July 28, 2019, 10:20:43 AM
First of all, I treat the two types of projects with respect. There are still good ICOs out there but as of now, IEOs are just popping off to the people because they guarantee that the coin can get listed. And it is really hard to see ICOs do the same thing. IEOs open better opportunities when it comes to investing.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
July 28, 2019, 12:38:11 PM
Personally, I don't agree to this. Whether IEO or ICO, it is up to the investors to actually do research and understand what he or she is putting money into. Just like ICOs, there are good IEOs and bad ones. As a Crypto investor, DYOR before investing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
July 28, 2019, 12:25:30 PM
a lot of people trying ieo, and maybe they move from ico to ieo because ieo really cool from famous exchanger and already placed on them. so, no need to worry about 'when exchanger'. it doesnt mean ico worse than ieo, sometime ico price is better than ieo. but, ieo give more trust to bounty hunter
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 28, 2019, 12:13:25 PM
They are more passive in finding information and they only care about profit more than their true value. When fomo psychology happens badly after that crypto is traded some people are willing to own it at a very high price and they never return to the original price to pay back. There were a number of projects that had ICOs last year, but the following year continued to sell IEO at a cheaper price to find a way to create a volume for that crypto. Their goal is to create liquidity for their crypto. IEO has become a great tool to attract capital. We need to be cautious in investment.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
July 28, 2019, 11:20:20 AM
Every exchange that is holding an IEO risks with its reputation cause the task of filtering IEO projects is supposed to be in exchange's responsibility, right? So, exchange should choose wisely not to lose its users' trust.
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 28, 2019, 11:15:59 AM
l do agree with you opinion. It seems to me it is improbable can not be possible without risk. There is always risk. The core is not risk, it is something so misleading and it is not honorable. l would like to draw attention to the fact, more than that they use their power to pursue their selfish interests. That is really.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
July 28, 2019, 11:03:04 AM

I maybe not agree with you. IEO is nothing just buying tokens from exchanger by buyer that was did by team of a project. Here also buyer must research about that tokens future, roadmap. whitepaper. etc. On the other hand IEO support team to do strongly work behind roadmap without any tension i think so that buyer can buy tokens.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
July 28, 2019, 10:32:32 AM
As once said, the IEO is not the next way to recognize the success of a project or feel safer without it, it can also cause dependence on new investors. it's like a double-edged sword. need to be alert. Finally, the IEO is also capable of a literal backlash.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
July 28, 2019, 10:02:57 AM
agree because i think it is a bit dangerous because most exchanges don't care about investors, they prefer to profit by using iOo and they always launch garbage project, but this only applies to some exchanges and not everything is like this, if you want to participate in IEO you have to be a little vigilant .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
July 28, 2019, 09:29:03 AM
I do not know that you have lost something. For me, learn more about the IEO project and the platform accepts it to buy. I have more than one profit and I'm happy with the IEO. You should only join the IEO on major trading platforms, such as Binance. IEO is much better than ICO.
IEO is a top choice for risk lovers because this is an investment that can help you earn huge profits and if you are more lucky, you will be able to profit x10 in a very short time. I participated in 3 IEO projects at Binance exchange and felt very good because I could sell at very high prices at this exchange. In addition Binance, you can choose Okex, Huobi, Gate, Kucoin to join the IEO because these are exchanges with very good IEO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: